George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IIRC, even GZ's atty said that emotions were heightened and things got heated. I think that acknowledges that there was an incident of some kind.
snip
Mark O'Mara, George Zimmerman's attorney and a CNN legal analyst, said, "There was heightened emotion, and a disagreement took place."

LINK HERE

She succeeded in keeping herself safe and whatever the incident was, it didnt move to the next level. I dont think it means she is/was a liar fwiw. And we see incidents all of the time where the caller refuses to press charges-what they want is the person gone, not necessarily arrested. JMVHO

He was in investigative custody at a relatives house, so the title of the thread is correct.

Domestic violence is a whole different ball of wax. If you're afraid you don't press charges no matter what....because you are afraid. Been there done that. JMO

Exactly! I would be very afraid if I was her, I'd get protection and not go anywhere near his residence or work-ever.

Looks like his former biggest supporters have concerns about him :scared:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ustody-getting-altercation-involving-gun.html

Speaking to MailOnline, Donnelly's wife Leanne Benjamin, a key defense witness at the trial and friend of George and Shellie for more than a decade, reacted to news of Zimmerman's arrest.

Speaking from her Lake Mary home, she said: 'I'm relieved. He was a powder keg waiting to blow... I feel relieved now that he... might get some quiet time and some psychological help.

'If he had run into a stranger and got into an altercation he might have hurt someone or ended up hurt or dead himself.'

Interesting.:moo:

Well, IIRC, even GZ's atty said that emotions were heightened and things got heated. I think that acknowledges that there was an incident of some kind.
snip

LINK HERE

She succeeded in keeping herself safe and whatever the incident was, it didnt move to the next level. I dont think it means she is/was a liar fwiw. And we see incidents all of the time where the caller refuses to press charges-what they want is the person gone, not necessarily arrested. JMVHO

He was in investigative custody at a relatives house, so the title of the thread is correct.

I think things being heated was not what she reported.. She reported terroristic threats and violence. If that was the case no lawyer would tell her not to file those charges if they were real.

BBM: JMO but a helicopter ? Really ? Ridiculous, IMO ...

:moo:

It's super ridiculous to me but he's a very famous guy so the media gets excited.

This has me curious.

How do you know? How do you know she is just not a needy person that craves attention?

We have a glimpse of her.

Hmm. We have a glimpse of him too. Why is everyone else always lying or the bad guy except George? This woman stood by him through thick and thin, lied for him and then was left to stand alone when it was her turn. We all heard the tapes. He was involved in the bail lying stuff. But now thats used to show she is the only one who can have credibility issues?

And as a family law attorney this does not fit the pattern for me of false allegations from a vengeful wife. You know why? They separated almist a month ago and she was interviewed sbout the coming divorce she had the opportunity to really lay into him but she continued to assert that she didnt feel he had it in him to be a cold blooded killer. She continued to stand by firstborn then when it came to what happened.

No, I've said it before: This guy has a serious temper problem. He reminds me of very insecure narcissists who feel entitled to much more power and praise than they have but without what it takes to get there on their own, so they become impotent with rage.

This won't be the last we will hear of him IMO.

Closing up shop now. There was no arrest. We are not going to revisit the trial and all that happened there.

Salem

You are welcome to listen to True Crime Radio at 9 PM Eastern tonight. Sheryl McCollum, Levi Page and more discussing George Zimmerman.

Again, what it sounded like on some main stream media outlets and the truth are two different things.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE 9 PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member