George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand... both Shellie and George are going to the station with their lawyers to give statements. No arrests have been made, but that does not mean charges won't be filed ( depending on evidence).

Its not that out of the realm of possibilities to think Shellie lied for George out of fear. George's past behaviors ( before the case) were bordering on severe aggression and arrogance.

MOO

HLN reporting there will BE NO Charges filed against GZ. None. Breaking news right now.

So who decides who is a victim? If SZ says she was. Then she was.

HLN reporting that Shellie refused to speak to police. That her attorney said she will not file charges..

However if he had broken the law she would not have to file charges.

Nothing happened. OMO

So who decides who is a victim? If SZ says she was. Then she was.

No that is not true. Look at JA. Is she a victim because she says she is? No. Just saying it does not make it so.

Heck if GZ beat up on her or pulled a gun on her, I would be the first one to call for his arrest and conviction.. I called for his arrest the last time. I was outraged.

But we need to get to facts. This is a non event.

What I find most appalling is that the news can report what they want. At least in the days of papers and nightly news, We got full reports and people were accountable. It seems lately that the weather man is more accurate than the news reporters.

No. He was held there as was everyone while the police investigated and talked to every one. It was not just him.

Everyone spoke to police and then they let him and everyone else go.

PC freeze makes it hard to follow. I read it as GZ was detained but I understand there were several reports of different info. from media outlets.

IMO

In my experience DV victims are very reluctant to report it. Because when they do the chances of being killed increase. JMO

Isn't she on probation? That may have something to do with her not reporting it. Could be why they were waiting for the attorney. jmo

PC freeze makes it hard to follow. I read it as GZ was detained but I understand there were several reports of different info. from media outlets.

IMO

They were all detained and spoken to.. The police investigated and then let them all go.

The headline on the forum is wrong. He was not in custody.

Victims of DV often refuse to file charges but that doesn't mean nothing happened of an abusive nature.

IMO

They may but she made a big deal of it all on 911. She was determined to have the police come and get him. Then no charges after the police come?

I am not sure that this is a case of classic dv issues.

I am more likely to believe she did not tell the truth with her past truth issues. That is how it is coming across to me right now. I just am not sure that I believe her call at this point.

They may but she made a big deal of it all on 911. She was determined to have the police come and get him. Then no charges after the police come?

I am not sure that this is a case of classic dv issues.

I am more likely to believe she did not tell the truth with her past truth issues. That is how it is coming across to me right now. I just am not sure that I believe her call at this point.

As I posted earlier,I think she was genuine in her call to 911. It could be that she has been talked down by family into not filing any charges.
Think what the whole family has been through of late.
I called it from the other case in that my fear was that GZ would feel emboldened and sadly it seems to be that I was correct.
I hope he seeks help before we have yet another tragedy to post about.
IMO

Later all

The headline on the forum is wrong. He was not in custody.

When I posted it, many sources said he was in custody. Since I've seen he was detained & also said he was held in custody briefly.

Flag it, get it changed then. It's too late for me to change it & until all settles you never know.

When I posted it, many sources said he was in custody. Since I've seen he was detained & also said he was held in custody briefly.

Flag it, get it changed then. It's too late for me to change it & until all settles you never know.

I did not mean your thread. :) I meant the headline on the forum.

They were all detained while it was investigated. He was never arrested or held alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500