George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to argue with you. Trayvon is dead, we can't hear how he sounded. Once again, Trayvon RAN from GZ. Obviously, Trayvon wanted to get away from GZ, not chase him. People who RUN from someone, usually means they are in fear and do not want to be near the person following them.

My main question is where is the evidence that Trayvon circled back to GZ when he was actually running from him? I haven't seen any evidence of Trayvon "circling" back and people keep stating it over and over again, as fact. It's not in my opinion factual and there has been no evidence to state it as fact. Again, JMO. Feel free to disagree.

The evidence is he would if been at his home while GZ was on the phone. How scared could he be?

ypu are talking abut a teenage boy coming home from 711 to his dads house where he was staying, we have no evidence that tm started a fight at all that is just the DEFENSE THEORY

all that's necessary is that there be any reasonable doubt that Trayvon did not start it. So far, the State has presented a substantial part of their case, including their best witness to the altercation, and they haven't removed reasonable doubt, imo. Not even close.

I completely agree, and I'd suggest that he's working with a dysfunctional color palette as well. Perhaps he is simply projecting his own vivid fantasies onto the world around him.

And he has a permit to carry a deadly weapon into Target or anywhere he wants. Now that is scary.

Didn't Angela Corey want to take this to trial? Didn't she bypass a Grand Jury?

IMO, She is the main reason this went to trial

So Zimmerman was obese. Not quick, nor in shape! So I don't believe he was able to work out the next day like someone young and in shape.

If I understood her correctly, she was saying in general that GZ was doing MMA 3x/week and still not sleeping well. jmo

DIBSY, If GZ gets off free the above bolded will never happen. I fear for racial retaliation and doom. MOO[/QUOTE]

That's what Sharpton, Jackson and the MSM would have you believe. Justice will win out, if there are incidents, that's what cops are for. No innocent man should be convicted (I'm not saying GZ is innocent) just to appease any segment of society.

This thread is closing in 15 minutes for the weekend.

Guys, we are getting real tired of the petty posting that is going on here.

This was why we closed the forum in the first place.

Starting Monday no more warnings. Time outs or out and out bans

So many lessons, indeed. The thing that's annoying me is that a 17 year old who was walking home from 7/11 minding his own biz was shot and killed.

Yeah, that bothers me too, and but for the paranoid delusions of Mr. Zimmerman, none of this would have occurred.

As I attempted to convey as gently as possible, I think this trial is simply a sop to what some call the ' bleeding heart liberals.' I read about them every day in some context or another. Those who unreasonably want justice for those who They say don't deserve it.

Lots of legal eagles stated there was more than sufficient probable cause, as well as masses of laymen who concurred. Again, imv...from what I read daily all over the place. I simply don't think they ever wanted to charge this man with a crime of any sort and didn't sincerely seek evidence toward it. I am not sure how much influence his father has in his legal position...so don't wish to speculate....I asked about it earlier rather than surmise.

Reasons too numerous to relate. I simply smell a farce. Oh and you said " stuck de la Rhonda " which rather confirms my persuation. MOO
I've honestly wondered if it would be seen like that. I can't say I haven't wondered it myself.

So Zimmerman was obese. Not quick, nor in shape! So I don't believe he was able to work out the next day like someone young and in shape.

...and now the world knows he was constipated! :blushing:

People keep saying "KID" or "CHILD" like it makes it impossible for Martin to have been a credible threat to Zimmerman's life.

they were the same heigth, gz had 50 pds on tm and even his nurse practitioner said he was involved in intesive mma training at the time - so yea imo i do not think tm was a credible threat- especially w/ his teen age boys brain

I think if I had my head bashed into a concrete sidewalk I might suffer from a headache.

Agree.. GZ said it was bashed repeatedly and at one point he felt he was going to loose consciousness, then in another statement he said his head felt like it was going to explode. If I sustained any type of head bashing, I'd be at the hospital, there could be some internal bleeding going on. :)

This thread is closing in 15 minutes for the weekend.

Guys, we are getting real tired of the petty posting that is going on here.

This was why we closed the forum in the first place.

Starting Monday no more warnings. Time outs or out and out bans.

Please give us an example of petty posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant