George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interrogation of the young victim's mother by Defendant's counsel is seriously cringe worthy, vomit inducing.

Here is hoping the Jury sees it for what it is: an arrogant Defendant now abusing the mother of the victim he killed.

Justice for Trayvon.

The defense has the right to question the witness. I'm sure she was prepared by her attorneys.

IMO - O'Mara crossed the line this morning and came across as disrespectful, condescending, and beyond rude.

IMO - any mother would know her own son's scream

I disagree..

Many many times I have been out and heard a boy yell mom and turn around because it sounds like my son but it is not.
FACT.

We all want to believe we would know, But in fact there is many possibilities that we would not.

JMO

No tears. Odd in my opinion.

IMO, I don't judge anything about this issue. This mom grieved for over a year for the loss of her son, and wants justice for his death as she believes GZ murdered him without provocation. I can understand her wanting to not cry. MOO.

This interrogation of the young victim's mother by Defendant's counsel is seriously cringe worthy, vomit inducing.

Here is hoping the Jury sees it for what it is: an arrogant Defendant now abusing the mother of the victim he killed.

Justice for Trayvon.

Actually the state is the one using her. For emotional value imo

I thought O'Mara did a good job - very respectful of her and yet making a point about her motivation.

I would have been inconsolable had I just heard a tape with my son screaming for help. imo.

She's had to listen to it many times by now and probably steeled herself to hear it again., IMO.

I realized this morning that Trayvon's parents are more likely to have heard him screaming in panic that GZ's parents ever have to have heard GZ scream in panic -IMO. I can think of one solid time that Trayvon was probably screaming for help - the day he saved his father's life by pulling him out of a burning building. http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/246615/250/Trayvon-Martins-father-He-saved-my-life

I heard him yell but NOT LIKE THAT......

NO comparison....

JMO

No disrespect to a mom who lost her son, my sincerest sympathies. I think she very well understood the question of hoping her son didn't do something to cause his death. She purposely refused to answer this question honestly. Oh boy. IMO MOO MOO

I agree with you. She was an English major with a communications minor, so there's no way she didn't understand the question.

And another story changes...and a man is on trial for murder. Not very comforting. And what was this pow wow in the mayor's office all about?

I have NEVER heard my son or daughter scream like that--as if they were dying. I would think a child's voice would be higher-pitched than that, though.

Trayvon's mother breaks my heart. Very stoic but you can tell she is in pain. IMO

Trayvon's mother breaks my heart. Very stoic but you can tell she is in pain. IMO

No matter what my heart is broken for her as mom.. I can not imagine what it is like to lose a child.

That is fact and sad.....

What did Jharvis originally say in the meeting in the govenor's office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500