Geraldo 10/25/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Beasely!!! My sister had this doll...oh how she loved her Mrs. Beasely...brought back memories!!

Thanks Patty!

Marina2, where did I miss the Mrs. Beasley doll????

I HAD ONE TOO!!! Actually, I had two. I lost one and my mother had to buy me another one!!!!!! Only doll I was ever attached too. Watched "Family Affair" anytime it was on.

:woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I thought they were :bang: I was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JB is joke! Duh KC is guilty when u put all the facts together. 31DAYS......is such a huge waste A HUGE WASTE KC!:furious::furious::furious::furious::behindbar:furious:

ITA! If this case goes to trial next year (approx. 6 mos from what Geraldo said), I will have vacation time to take and want to be there.

I live in Tennessee and will have to probably come by myself. Anyone else going to travel for it from WS? Maybe a group of us can meet up????:waitasec:

If Baez thinks the evidence is flimsy then he is going to be in for a real shock in the court room! Its his inexperience speaking. He probably thinks he has it easy and it is going to slap him in the face at the trial.

Another example of why Geraldo was banished to the weekends at 10 PM. He and JB have that Latin connection and Geraldo is his boating buddy. Wonder what GR will say when his bumbling lawyer friend can't prevent his client from going to prison for life or getting the needle. Fox ought to get this joker off the air.

Except Geraldo's birth name is Gerry Rivers. He's no more Latin than the man in the moon.

JB needs to stay off the air waves same as the Anthony's. I'll give KC credit for one thing, she hasn't spouted off on the TV, she has kept her mouth shut.

Every time Kobe, JB or the Anthony's open their pie hole they make a laughing stock out of themselves. Then again, every time I have heard JB speak in court it's "ah, ah, ah.."

GR is probably going along with JB because he is hoping to score an exclusive with the family or KC after conviction.
Ya gotta wonder if any of them realize how stupid they sound. Given the evidence & his clients own words, I guess JB has no choice but to try the smoke & mirrors, other wise he would just have to say " yes, I suck as a lawyer & my client is guilty as sin."

GR is too busy kissing JB's butt to think about anything else.

Baez is doing the "defense spin" now. As for the LE leaks, I guess Baez has never heard oif the Florida Sunshine Law. Strange since he is a member of the Florida Bar. The prosecution "leaks" seem to all be proven true with the release of the FBI report.

Notice how the defense wants the car evidence tossed. That's not becuase it's weak evidence. If it were weak evidence, the defense could easily refute it. It's powerful evidence - that is why the defense wants it out.

I thought JB wasn't going to make nay more statements??? Didn't he say that? Yet he's out there slinging his garbage as always. The place to attack what the prosecution has is in court, not on TV, anyway. I can't wait to see him stumble and fall on his face at trial. It's gonna be funny to see him walking around with egg on his face. moo

GR is too busy kissing JB's butt to think about anything else.

Baez is doing the "defense spin" now. As for the LE leaks, I guess Baez has never heard oif the Florida Sunshine Law. Strange since he is a member of the Florida Bar. The prosecution "leaks" seem to all be proven true with the release of the FBI report.

Notice how the defense wants the car evidence tossed. That's not becuase it's weak evidence. If it were weak evidence, the defense could easily refute it. It's powerful evidence - that is why the defense wants it out.

I thought JB wasn't going to make nay more statements??? Didn't he say that? Yet he's out there slinging his garbage as always. The place to attack what the prosecution has is in court, not on TV, anyway. I can't wait to see him stumble and fall on his face at trial. It's gonna be funny to see him walking around with egg on his face. moo

The Defense Spin Dance:bananapowerslide::Banane53::Banane09::Banane57::praying::praying::HBwhiteflag::bang::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Marina2, where did I miss the Mrs. Beasley doll????

I HAD ONE TOO!!! Actually, I had two. I lost one and my mother had to buy me another one!!!!!! Only doll I was ever attached too. Watched "Family Affair" anytime it was on.

:woohoo:
This is turning into the Mrs. Beasley thread. My daughter had one when she was 7 and she loved it so much. Mrs. Beasley went through a lot at our house - she was run over by my son while he was riding a bike and she lost her arm. I sewed it back on but her demise was the game of yard darts which went through her head.
I'd give a lot of be able to give my daughter that doll again.

How did you like the way Geraldo cut Kimberly off when she tried to get her digs in on KC in front of Baez?
Geraldo was so obvious .... :(

I noted that, and Geraldo let JB have the last word, refuting Kimberly.

Except Geraldo's birth name is Gerry Rivers. He's no more Latin than the man in the moon.

Not that I'm sticking up for Geraldo, but his birth name is Gerald Michael Rivera. His father was Puerto Rican and his mother Jewish (Freidman). So, I guess he's half latin. I don't like the way he switched midway into the case because it was obvious he was unbiased before he became chummy with Baez. In fact, I even sent him a long email regarding him and his friend Baez. Of course, it went unanswered.

Not that I'm sticking up for Geraldo, but his birth name is Gerald Michael Rivera. His father was Puerto Rican and his mother Jewish (Freidman). So, I guess he's half latin. I don't like the way he switched midway into the case because it was obvious he was unbiased before he became chummy with Baez. In fact, I even sent him a long email regarding him and his friend Baez. Of course, it went unanswered.

I have a great deal of respect for Kimberly. She does not open her mouth and spoud nonsense. To give that poor atty the last word over an experienced atty is a joke, But then Gerald Michael is a joke too - he claimed to have had an affair with Bette Midler. She said he tried to molest her in a bathroom at a party. Doesn't sounds like an affair to me. Gerold Michael lost his credibility years back. His reporting is on a par with the Globe imo. He's a joke as a journalist. moo

ITA! If this case goes to trial next year (approx. 6 mos from what Geraldo said), I will have vacation time to take and want to be there.

I live in Tennessee and will have to probably come by myself. Anyone else going to travel for it from WS? Maybe a group of us can meet up????:waitasec:

I'm up for that but it all depends on funds & when trial starts. I do have relatives in Tittisville & just outside of Orlando. So I wouldn't have to pay to stay with them!! I would just alternate around with them & would love to see them too! It would be very interesting when one has followed the case so close. :waitasec: This is one case I would stand in line to get in & hear all the facts & witness the reactions on the faces of certain people! :eek::eek:

The only reason to watch Geraldo is for comic relief. Do NOT go to him for facts.

Jerry Rivers is the name GR used when he felt his Latin sir name was keeping him from top-paying positions when he was just starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab