Geraldo 10/25/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo has made himself a witness for the defense.

Actually, Kimberly may have too... "you can't prove she is dead but... but..."

I was busy and did not see Geraldo but probably would not have watched him anyway. He has no credibility, IMO. He buddied up with Baez hoping to get an inside scoop most likely. It would not surprise me if Geraldo does not know exactly what Baez knows. Attorney/client priviledge probably does not mean much to those two, IMO.

I am sick of hearing/seeing both Baez, Geraldo, and the Anthony's. I was anxious for a Grand Jury to indite Casey, and now that they have done so, I am not interested in anything any of them have to say. They will spew the same old, same old anyway.

What I AM interested in is anything LE and Tim Miller have to say. The recovery of Caylee's little body is the most important thing right now as far as I am concerned. If her body is out there in Orange County, TES and Tim Miller will find her. If TES does not recover Caylee, it is because she is either buried deep in the back yard under masking lime, fertilizer, etc., IMO. Or it will be because she was taken out of the county to be buried. I wish I could feel differently, but I don't.

Geraldo and Baez just love sensationalism. Neither have a very good track record and that includes the new lawyer that has joined Baez. I feel that the evidence is good and that Casey will be found guilty.

<<Notice how the defense wants the car evidence tossed. That's not becuase it's weak evidence>>

Excellent point.

The only time I watch Geraldo is when he's out in the hurricanes... I think someone said this yesterday as well. He used to be entertaining about 20 years ago.. he is a joke now! It amazes me that two respected attornies like Kimberly and Judge Jeanine Pirro are on his show, they both have more sense than he does.

I was busy and did not see Geraldo but probably would not have watched him anyway. He has no credibility, IMO. He buddied up with Baez hoping to get an inside scoop most likely. It would not surprise me if Geraldo does not know exactly what Baez knows. Attorney/client priviledge probably does not mean much to those two, IMO.

I am sick of hearing/seeing both Baez, Geraldo, and the Anthony's. I was anxious for a Grand Jury to indite Casey, and now that they have done so, I am not interested in anything any of them have to say. They will spew the same old, same old anyway.

What I AM interested in is anything LE and Tim Miller have to say. The recovery of Caylee's little body is the most important thing right now as far as I am concerned. If her body is out there in Orange County, TES and Tim Miller will find her. If TES does not recover Caylee, it is because she is either buried deep in the back yard under masking lime, fertilizer, etc., IMO. Or it will be because she was taken out of the county to be buried. I wish I could feel differently, but I don't.

Geraldo and Baez just love sensationalism. Neither have a very good track record and that includes the new lawyer that has joined Baez. I feel that the evidence is good and that Casey will be found guilty.

The discovery of Caylee's body is the most important thing right now.... Amen to that. However, I sure don't think it's in the backyard. I'd be shodked if it was. I think if LE had any inkling the body was back there... they would have dug the entire thing up by now.

Ever notice how often Baez says "To be completely honest with you.." Tells me he is about to tell a whopper of a mistruth.

Ever notice how often Baez says "To be completely honest with you.." Tells me he is about to tell a whopper of a mistruth.

Or that he hasn't been "completely honest" when he's opened his mouth in the past.

Hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member