Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she didn't I was mocking her. Cindy and a few posters are buying the theory that Casey is droping clues here and there.

There are no clues just coincidences. I'll bet we will see Casey or Baez trying to milk those coincidences for all they are worth. IMO

Gotcha. Everything coming out of her mouth is so bizarre and unreal that your mockery almost seemed like a normal statement for her!

I sure don't think it was very smart of JB to use "a month" when he was talking about how long LE waited to follow up leads. Geez, who waited a month to report...oh, whatever. This defense attorney is a pretty dim bulb.

Yea. He certainly did not go to harvard or Yale or anything similar. Which tells me his grades and LSAT was not that great....it shows. Univ of FL, Univ. of Miami all good law schools. apparently he could not even get in to those. :waitasec:

I had to do some real thinking...........LOL. LE is playing it very smart, if they let on like Caylee was dead, JB would close Casey's mouth so fast and we would hear nothing from her. By allowing her to talk and letting LP check out all the leads.................she sure is going to look more guilty when she gets to court and Caylee is still missing. We all know Casey is never going to tell where Caylee is, because that will put her right back in jail!!

LP and Tony are going to be my true hero's, the day they put her right back in jail, while I would love for them to find Caylee alive and well...........I think we all know that is not going to happen.

I had to do some real thinking...........LOL. LE is playing it very smart, if they let on like Caylee was dead, JB would close Casey's mouth so fast and we would hear nothing from her. By allowing her to talk and letting LP check out all the leads.................she sure is going to look more guilty when she gets to court and Caylee is still missing. We all know Casey is never going to tell where Caylee is, because that will put her right back in jail!!

LP and Tony are going to be my true hero's, the day they put her right back in jail, while I would love for them to find Caylee alive and well...........I think we all know that is not going to happen.

Yes, if LP checks out all these people and is lead nowhere he will be right at where LE already is in the situation. I wonder if LP will then start branching out towards strangers. I expect Casey to make up a totally different babysitter, maybe one that she had just met while out in public and probably an illegal immigrant using a fake name. She'll probably try to say that her parents were throwing her out and refusing to babysit and she had no one to watch Caylee while she looked for work. I expect LP's search to eventually extend down to Miami or even to Mexico.

As long as Casey can keep everyone looking for an alive Caylee, all the longer know one will find her.

Yes, if LP checks out all these people and is lead nowhere he will be right at where LE already is in the situation. I wonder if LP will then start branching out towards strangers. I expect Casey to make up a totally different babysitter, maybe one that she had just met while out in public and probably an illegal immigrant using a fake name. She'll probably try to say that her parents were throwing her out and refusing to babysit and she had no one to watch Caylee while she looked for work. I expect LP's search to eventually extend down to Miami or even to Mexico.

As long as everyone is willing........she will say whatever. Her saying she had no one to babysit.........sure is a good way to get back at Cindy....it's all her fault.

By allowing her to talk and letting LP check out all the leads.................she sure is going to look more guilty when she gets to court and Caylee is still missing. We all know Casey is never going to tell where Caylee is, because that will put her right back in jail!!

Ok, I haven't been able to put my feelings in order about LP and posse until this post. The longer she lies, the longer she stays free to accuse everybody else and send him running willy nilly to check out all of HER leads. This will be her undoing, yes, in court. Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled