Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo

"Isn't it a fact that a body would be the kiss of death for your client...so to speak"?

Jose

"We believe Caylee is Alive"

Tim Miller said that they will be searching an area that GA was reportedly seen in

Thanks Boston. There certainly has been ample time and opportunity for someone to have moved her body (assuming that is what they are alluding to.)

Geraldo was once again easy on Jose

I wonder if Jose promised to let him drive the boat next time....???

JB-is not worried about them finding a body because they believe she is still alive.

Geraldo couldn't pin JB down on whether they'd go for a plea deal of 20 years. He hemmed and hawed and then said they aren't going there because they believe Caylee is still alive.

IMO.........JB seems a bit subdued tonight, not as confident.

Thanks Boston. There certainly has been ample time and opportunity for someone to have moved her body (assuming that is what they are alluding to.)

Your welcome

I certainly hope that somebody is keeping tabs on the Anthony's

Ever since I learned that Cindy washed those pants I've been nervous about them destroying other evidence

He's got femail attornies "smiling" at him (JB)...geesh

Wow, Kimberly Guilfoyle asked JB about the relationship between him and Casey. JB is denying it. Kimberly says it's not far-fetched considering how Casey manipulated friends.

JOSE

" I would never cross the line with a client....I think the accusations are absurd"

Geraldo

"Yeah...First you'd have to drop that georgous wife of yours"

Your welcome

I certainly hope that somebody is keeping tabs on the Anthony's

Ever since I learned that Cindy washed those pants I've been nervous about them destroying other evidence

I hear you. I believe someone (other than KC) very well might have attempted to clean the car as well.

JB says he's not going to disclose his defense strategy.

Mark G.

Jose should get a change of venue -

Trying to get an impartial jury anywhere near FLA is going to be impossible -

GR...your a much better attorney than your client deserves

Geraldo and crew to Jose: plead her to manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online