Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOSE

" I would never cross the line with a client....I think the accusations are absurd"

Geraldo

"Yeah...First you'd have to drop that georgous wife of yours"

Better look out JB, your pal Geraldo's got his eye on your "gorgeous" wife - lol!

What is the defense evidence the prosecutors don't want the public to know about?

Geraldo

"Isn't it a fact that a body would be the kiss of death for your client...so to speak"?

Jose

"We believe Caylee is Alive"

On no!! how weak did Jose sound? We believe blah, blah, blah!!! I want to hear him say what he really believes!!!

WOW - Geraldo surprised me and shot down KC and by connection, Baez. I wasn't expecting that, but was glad to see that he did!

Geraldo couldn't pin JB down on whether they'd go for a plea deal of 20 years. He hemmed and hawed and then said they aren't going there because they believe Caylee is still alive.

IMO.........JB seems a bit subdued tonight, not as confident.

Hi Leila,

I thought so too...He wasn't his usual "Defiant" self

Bolded by Boston

The women commentators got down! Much better than Geraldo!

Wow, Kimberly Guilfoyle asked JB about the relationship between him and Casey. JB is denying it. Kimberly says it's not far-fetched considering how Casey manipulated friends.

Ouch - JB is married - that was a really personal question...wonder what his wife thinks about all of this? I mean, attorneys are NOT typically linked to their clients in this way - as JB mentions it's UNETHICAL. :eek:

Geraldo couldn't pin JB down on whether they'd go for a plea deal of 20 years. He hemmed and hawed and then said they aren't going there because they believe Caylee is still alive.

IMO.........JB seems a bit subdued tonight, not as confident.

Probably the scale of the Caylee TES search and things like the discovery of animal bones are spooking him.

I did read that CA is not taking it well either. A good indication of their true feelings.

They will come back out overly confident if nothing is found this weekend.

On no!! how weak did Jose sound? We believe blah, blah, blah!!! I want to hear him say what he really believes!!!

He really did sound like somebody took the wind out of his sails -

I wonder if he found out that LE has a lot more than they have made public

Can someone explain further what JBs comment about George saying the smell of the car was a dead body, is hearsay, and that the prosecutor could have a hard time putting him on the stand because of possible impeachment?? Did I hear this right?

GR...your a much better attorney than your client deserves

What has GR caught the blah, blah bug? This is the third time in a row GR has made this statement!!

GR...your a much better attorney than your client deserves

GR said that exact same thing last time as an opportunity for JB to shine and he fumbled it with a comment on no-one knows KC likes he does.

Watching JB, I just get the feeling he's enjoying the spotlight so much he doesn't care who he's defending.

I did enjoy hearing the quote from Tim M damning Casey :)

VB

Ok, so Cindy started the theme about the smell in the car and George has had to testify that he can smell too. If Caylee is alive, why in the world would two people make so much out about the smell. All that does is draw attention to it. Hum......

Oh, 2 hours till I can see this. I'll turn the volume off, I just wanna see the look on Jose's face!! Thanks you guys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname