Geraldo Rivera - Sept. 6, 2008 (10pm EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really, if theres no ZG, theres no sister

Leonard Padilla says he got the same story from Cindy.

Jeanine Pirro................not believing the story.

Kimberly Guilfoyle...........it's all lies. Evidence points to Caylee being deceased, and probably at the hands of her mother.

LP...........anyone who believes there's a Zenaida or a Samantha must believe in Easter Bunny too.

Geraldo going into the chloroform information. Home video that the family has released.

And my cam must be frozen becasue I dont see 50 people!

Reporter Nikki Pierce in front Anthony home - says about 50 protesters there now.

Reporting about TES - 1200 searchers in past few days.

I don't care for Geraldo really. Isn't he tight with JB?

okay..who's been watchin the webcam with me? how did we miss that confrontation??

What about the script..."Line by line" that she was "supposed" to lie and take them everywhere that she took them including Universal.

I still think it's telling she refers to it as a 'script' instead of a set of instructions.

Well, Caylee has officially been bumped from headline news to a 12 minute blurb. How sad.

I know the neighbors must be frustrated but they all look pretty trashy IMO - they're all screaming with wife beaters & ciggies. Even the women!

Watching LP's body language - he doesn't believe anything from the family - As for him "leaking" info...IMO he doesn't owe that family anything. He owes it to the little one to tell what he knows.

Jeanine P is not just not believing the story, shes not believing Rob and LP. She seems a tad hostile to the whole bounty Hunter Circus.

remind me again, did someone recently say shes getting her own show? and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat