Geraldo - Sunday, January 4, 2009 (Show Videos Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think they all agreed that the A's and Lee will be indicted on Obstruction etc. I think their attorneys are trying to get them off and have them 'redo' their LE interviews and supposedly tell the truth in exchange for immunity in prosecution for OJ. I really dont think GA was obstructing and I think he told mostly the truth to LE (not to the public) but CA definitely needs to be indicted!!! And possibly Lee and I believe he purposefully wiped out KC's computer amongst other things.
Thanks for the play by play.
And GA, oh, boy....GA lied. His first interview he told FBI he had seen inside the trunk. Then, five days later, he told the same story to OCSO and said he did not look inside.

So is there another show coming on? or is this all the information we have?

I don't think we'll see any indictments until after the funeral. LE has been more than respectful to the A's and I believe they (LE) wants (like all of us) to see this little angel properly laid to rest. If LE indicts them - then who is left? No, LE won't do anything until after the funeral.

Now the ones I am really concerned about are the great-grandparents. I truly hope CA's brother (along with other family members) came down to be with them for Xmas as the great-grandpa can't travel. I can't imagine how hard this must be on them. When I was a teenager my great-grandpa was in a nursing home - my grandma went everyday (and I usually went with her) during this time his youngest son (my grandma's youngest brother) died of a heart attack. The doctors would not let us tell him for quite a while as they were very concerned for his well being. That isn't the case here as it is splayed all over every TV in America. My heart goes out to them most of all!!!!

IDK - I really don't think LE was involved. I also don't think the MR was anything other than a concerned citizen. But I could be wrong. The coincidences in this case are staggering. I found it very weird that Caylee was found while the A's were in California. The first time they have left the state for any period of time - sure they have gone to Daytona and West Palm - but they flew all the way to California and while they are gone - bing bang pow - there she is. But, again, could just be coincidence.

Now with the PI's and the videosand all the hum over that - just boggles the mind. IMO Caylee was there from the beginning. Being that her little bones were strewn everywhere and even in raccoon dens I just can't latch on to someone moving her body there and scattering the bones. That doesn't make sense.

I agree, she had to have been there the whole time. Why else would KC not give a flip about the BP find, but upon hearing that a child's remains were found on Suburban, went to pieces and had to be sedated.
No wonder I keep getting that Ramones song stuck in my head...

umm is there a show on or is this a cleverly disguised general discussion thread?

I do believe that at first the A's believed KC was innocent tho and that LE was out for her when they shouldn't be etc. I believe thats why they tried to get rid of anything incriminating. Not because they believed her guilty at first but they thought she was innocent and being persecuted. I would love to know what they think now but since they lawyered up I don't think we will hear from any of them again.

IMO, this can't be possible. George has said from the very beginning that the answers lie with Casey. He even told LE this from the get go.

Lee also started off on the attack and you can tell, he too initially thought Casey knew more than she was telling.

Cindy? Who knows. She at least initially appeared to believe babysitter took Caylee. I doubt she believed that for too long though. You can see Cindy watching Casey for slip ups in these videos that have been released. You can tell she at minimal, had her guard up. I do believe she wanted to hope beyond all hope that Caylee was alright.

Ok. I have thought a lot about this for quite a while. I'm in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale - Broward county) which is where Dr. Perper is ME. IMO JB needs to move to a highly urbanized, metro area - because the more urban, the more people, the busier life is and people are less likely to pay attention to the news.

Now, where are the BIG urban areas in Florida? Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jax, Pensacola. Orlando and Tampa are out - for obvious reasons. Miami is a possibility BUT there is a HUGE (I mean HUGE) latino population and IMO that wouldn't work with KC blaming a fictious Zeniada Fernandez Gonzalez. Jax and Pensacola are a good possibility - I'm not real sure about the population in those areas - by that I mean how many people. I know Jax is highly urbanized and has quite a large population. Pensacola is basically a military area. That leaves Broward.

I am less than 5 minutes from the courthouse and I kinda hope the trial does get moved here. You can bet I will be there every day (if I can) knowing the popularity of this case you might have to go through the lottery deal with getting in though. Either way - you can bet if it does come here I will post every day and if I do get in - I will take notes and be very aware of the "players" and their behaviors.

Regardless of where it gets moved - I do believe there will be a change of venue in the very near future.

Did I "spill" enough for ya? lol

IMO (and hoping and praying as well)

BIG FAT NO DEAL!!!!!!!

I concur if they were actually involved in a physical cover-up. Take them down, too. LE will put them on the stand one way or the other and any way you look at it, their testimony will help bring Casey down. IMO, they shouldn't be given a free pass on this IF they're involvement runs that deep.

If they knew Caylee's remains were at that location, it just blows my mind that they'd be okay with that. Think about someone you love. Really try to put yourself in that position. Can you imagine your child being in such a situation and you just shut your mouth and go with the flow. To a point where you show other kids' photos on the television just to try and curb public opinion and raise any sort of doubt? It's just astonishing (if it turns out they knew all along).

umm is there a show on or is this a cleverly disguised general discussion thread?
Geraldo did a segment at 10. We are discussing what was said by the A's attorney and GR.

I'm waiting for the rerun? :D
Aha! Just what I thought. I will wait until someone is writing a really long important post and then I will lock it right before they post it.

muahahahahaaha.

I'll shut it down later..yap away.

Geraldo was on earlier and did have a segment on the Anthony case. You will have to catch reruns to see it - they run here later tonight. It wasn't a very long segment...but he had on Lee's attorney and the A's attorney, along with some legal talking heads. Basically they discussed the MR, the PI's and other who had been in the area where the body was found back in August. They discussed how this was something favorable to the defense because it creates some doubt as to whether the body was there back in August....yada yada. They talked about why the people were there filming...but really presented nothing new. The other part of the discussion was on immunity for Lee and the A's...and that it was likely charges would be filed. Same stuff we have been hearing. Lee's attorney did seem to suggest that the reason that Lee might face charges is due to his "parallel investigation" of what happened.
Really there wasn't alot new that was discussed.

Well, LLC...I am totally mesmerized by your avatar. LOL

Oh, Gosh...she is onto us now. (chuckling)
Oh I have been on to this group for a long time. Very sneaky bunch. I think you guys start really benign thread titles and then post subterfuge under them or under the very clever guise of a Nancy Grace show or something you know I won't watch.
I am so on to you all.

:blowkiss:...........LOL, JBean, it is both! Geraldo was on tonight did speak about the case, and the discussions, IMO, are stemming from what was on. I am going to catch the show when it comes back on here in the Central Time Zone!

Oh I have been on to this group for a long time. Very sneaky bunch. I think you guys start really benign thread titles and then post subterfuge under them or under the very clever guise of a Nancy Grace show or something you know I won't watch.
I am so on to you all.
We have a new one, too! Jane V's new Issues show! Hahahahaha~

My dog won't let me watch it. He hates her voice. So I HAVE to come here to find out what is going on, of course!! >wink<

Lee's attorney is on too. He is also trying to get immunity for Lee.

Hum, now why on earth would any of the family need it if they have done nothing wrong? I mean, according to Cindy, "mistruths" are not against the law. I don't think they should get it but then again, I dont have the facts. I want to be a fly on the wall so bad in that house, the lawyers office, the police dept, the jail............then again, if I were to become a fly, I would have to stand in shi!t all day & I dont wanna do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname