Geraldo - Sunday, January 4, 2009 (Show Videos Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo has the Anthony's attorney on etc. Don't know what I have missed but it is still on and it repeats again tonite here.

What channel are you watching? My FOX has Huckabe on.

Would Immunity apply to the FBI for A fam if it is granted? Or would that be a separate issue?

The Caylee story was on 2nd after Jett Travolta's death. The show is 10-11 EST. The A's attorney and LA attorney were on with a talking head. Geraldo suggests that the body was placed while KC was in jail because LE, JSJ, both PI's and a crew from fox all filmed the area without finding Caylee. What he fails to mention they were not in the right area. Calls suspiscion to the MM, with his calls and eventually finding the body. The way the attorney's were talking something with the A's and LA is about to happen, unless the are trying to cause a diversion. It was mentioned thay LE may be incompetent, even though they were given nothing truthful to start off with and the thousands of tips they had to follow up. Also the clip of DC that if he found the body he would pray and call 911 and that JH is just trying to make money off of the case and Geraldo pushed that statement under the carpet. This is all that I can remember along with a few of my opinions. I really hate watching his show but I wanted to see if any new info was out

Boy...you can say that Geraldo definitely isn't just slanted on this. He is all the way on the side of the defense!

Would Immunity apply to the FBI for A fam if it is granted? Or would that be a separate issue?
GOOD QUESTION!!!!! I would think if the indictments are brought by the SA's office then that wouldn't matter. However, if FBI (ie: Federal) indictments are brought - well - those are a whole different animal. But if Federal indictments are bought they would have to be something along the lines of "wire fraud" or whatever dealing with the trust fund fiasco.

Maybe one of the legal eagles on here could shed more light.

I was thinking more along the lines of them lying to the FBI already or providing them with false evidence such as the wrong hairbrush.

Oh...I think we'll see a lot soon.

Oh please let there be a doc dump soon. About them getting a deal, do you think any of us here in WS land would be offered a deal?
So kids, what have we learned from this case?
Lie, cheat, steal, destroy evidence, distort evidence, hide evidence, Lie some more, act crazy, get out the water hose, pull out the hammer, whine about no sleep nor food, drive your bill board around with the pickle jar to collect the coins......................gets you immunity. Thats my plan if I am in ever in this kinda mess. I'm gonna pull an " Anthony" on them.

I agree, she had to have been there the whole time. Why else would KC not give a flip about the BP find, but upon hearing that a child's remains were found on Suburban, went to pieces and had to be sedated.
No wonder I keep getting that Ramones song stuck in my head...

I think the prosecution should use this at trial when they are faced with the assumption that the body was moved.

I was thinking more along the lines of them lying to the FBI already or providing them with false evidence such as the wrong hairbrush.
The wrong hairbrush deals directly with OJ in this murder case so that would be a state indictment - even though the FBI was involved - I THINK.

Now the lying to the FBI - IDK. I kinda think any indictments that come down will be state indictments related to this case. But I could be wrong.

Or rename his show: The Price Was Right.
hahahahahaha - boy ain't that the truth?

I think they should all go on "The Moment of Truth" - I HATE that show but I would watch that episode!!!!!!

As I am thinking about what might "come down" this week - there is one thing that I think we will hear about. Change of venue.

It has been mentioned before but never in depth. JB has to request this. The last we heard JB was on one show (sorry can't remember which one) where he said he was looking at the options. He can't leave the state but I do believe that will be the next filing "du jour". I have my own thoughts on this.

If he could get away with Change of Venue and leaving the state....he's more than welcome to come to Louisiana (hehehe). Plenty of us La. members here on WS and we'd be more than happy to make JB & KC feel right at home, just like it was the Sunshine State. We even have room for her here at Angola Prison if they need a place to store her, plenty room on death row, if DP ends up back on table and conviction happens. LOL
JMO :boohoo:

I think the prosecution should use this at trial when they are faced with the assumption that the body was moved.

Great point! Most definitely! There are several tells that just stand out and will refute anything the defense throws at the jury. This is one of them.

If he could get away with Change of Venue and leaving the state....he's more than welcome to come to Louisiana (hehehe). Plenty of us La. members here on WS and we'd be more than happy to make JB & KC feel right at home, just like it was the Sunshine State. We even have room for her here at Angola Prison if they need a place to store her, plenty room on death row, if DP ends up back on table and conviction happens. LOL
JMO :boohoo:
ITA I would love to see "the mother of the year" at Angola. But won't happen - Louisiana operates under "Napoleanic Code" - completely different set of laws. Lawyers that aren't licensed in LA can't practice there even if it is a change of venue from somewhere else - you have to have a LA lawyer.

I do think they all agreed that the A's and Lee will be indicted on Obstruction etc. I think their attorneys are trying to get them off and have them 'redo' their LE interviews and supposedly tell the truth in exchange for immunity in prosecution for OJ. I really dont think GA was obstructing and I think he told mostly the truth to LE (not to the public) but CA definitely needs to be indicted!!! And possibly Lee and I believe he purposefully wiped out KC's computer amongst other things.

:behindbar hey hey hey, screw the re-do's. From what I heard of the tapes, they were offered plenty of chances to gently change their story, that would have been a re-do. Lies in a murder case aint a re do unless it is your corrections officer telling you he is going to re-do the body cavity search. Thats a re do & its the only kind I wanna see. Could take a long time and many searches to be sure they have removed all those sticks they seem to have up their butts. And can you imagine what can be hidden with your panties in a wad. NO RE DO's :furious:

Oh please let there be a doc dump soon. About them getting a deal, do you think any of us here in WS land would be offered a deal?
So kids, what have we learned from this case?
Lie, cheat, steal, destroy evidence, distort evidence, hide evidence, Lie some more, act crazy, get out the water hose, pull out the hammer, whine about no sleep nor food, drive your bill board around with the pickle jar to collect the coins......................gets you immunity. Thats my plan if I am in ever in this kinda mess. I'm gonna pull an " Anthony" on them.

the part about the pickle jar totally cracked me up..i saw the word "pickle" and stopped and wondered, where is she going with this? then i read on....haha :clap:

Hum, now why on earth would any of the family need it if they have done nothing wrong? I mean, according to Cindy, "mistruths" are not against the law. I don't think they should get it but then again, I dont have the facts. I want to be a fly on the wall so bad in that house, the lawyers office, the police dept, the jail............then again, if I were to become a fly, I would have to stand in shi!t all day & I dont wanna do that.

And science is just...science. About the sudden rush to "immunitize" all the A's, is it possible, after Caylee was found, KC threw the rest of the A clan under the bus? Could that be why no jail visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg