Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly there was commentary at one stage of a partial fingerprint at the HaB attack crime scene, this as not been repeated.
Did that originally come from a reputable source or just a Chinese whisper ?

Yet the Germans were more interested in the Reservoir.
As far as I know, there is no mention of a reservoir in any of the charges currently being tried.
The alleged offences involving minors occurred outside.
The alleged rapes were carried out inside dwellings.

IIRC, the BKA have searched the propert in Foral. There was an article which said the when CB returned to Portugal in 2015/6, he was seen digging in the garden there.
I never saw that ...just saw the interview with NF dad where he was saying the police should do a thorough search of that property and that his daughter knows more than she is letting on.

Wonder why they spent time digging up the reservoir and didn't dig that house... They won't say what evidence they have in that case of MM and I guess speculation here is the wrong thread this is about the trial so I will say no more

Last edited:
As far as I know, there is no mention of a reservoir in any of the charges currently being tried.
The alleged offences involving minors occurred outside.
The alleged rapes were carried out inside dwellings.
According to the press they didn't get any evidence from the reservoir... But why would they after all this time. They should have followed up on that when it was first bought to attention all them years ago...
But like I say this thread is about the trial it is the wrong one for speculation

So you are correct

Olive press and of course JC.

Again I find it very odd the idea of a guy climbing up to someone's apartment with one of those old VHS camcorders which where pretty big and a tripod presumably on his back and then setting it all up before the rape... Especially as one of his former friends If I remember said about him having lockpicks and being great with them...

Something about this case just doesn't fit right.

I liked the theory someone posted about it being linked to dog hairs given they no doubt had the DNA of the dead dog at the factory but I think would they have really put the hairs of a dog on computer record.. I doubt it.

IIRC, the BKA have searched the propert in Foral. There was an article which said the when CB returned to Portugal in 2015/6, he was seen digging in the garden there.
Whilst searching for that I found the following article, so we know CB was arrested in 2017, and it's said he was jailed for child abuse and possession of *advertiser censored*, so the present charges are not for the one he was serving time for in 2017.Caveat it's the brit msm.

Brueckner had been arrested in Portugal in 2017 and extradited to Germany to serve 15 months in prison for child sexual abuse and possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Whilst searching for that I found the following article, so we know CB was arrested in 2017, and it's said he was jailed for child abuse and possession of *advertiser censored*, so the present charges are not for the one he was serving time for in 2017.Caveat it's the brit msm.

Brueckner had been arrested in Portugal in 2017 and extradited to Germany to serve 15 months in prison for child sexual abuse and possession of child *advertiser censored*.
Yeah I know about this...I've pretty much researched everything I can find on the guy and I personally think he's guilty IMO but I think what holds the case back alot is deception from those around him who are witnesses or potential witnesses because I think they were involved in his crimes and profiting of it at the time themselves alot more than they would let on... Especially NF I find very suspicious she was more from my findings like a business partner to him than just a girlfriend but this is my own opinion..

For now I'll just see what they bring up in court but so far it's not looking too good on the witness side of things at all

Yeah I know about this...I've pretty much researched everything I can find on the guy and I personally think he's guilty IMO but I think what holds the case back alot is deception from those around him who are witnesses or potential witnesses because I think they were involved in his crimes and profiting of it at the time themselves alot more than they would let on... Especially NF I find very suspicious she was more from my findings like a business partner to him than just a girlfriend but this is my own opinion..

For now I'll just see what they bring up in court but so far it's not looking too good on the witness side of things at all
Guilty of what ? He seems to be accused of a number of crimes.

Guilty of what ? He seems to be accused of a number of crimes.
The rapes and robberies it seems to fit his profile. Especially as he seemingly got a shed load of money to buy that big American tourer style camper out of thin air... Selling weed isn't gonna bring him that sort of money so I do think him and NF robbed the people who accused them.
And if he was filming the rapes there is a big possibility he was selling them to other degenerates online like Peter Scully did. But like I said this is my opinion... It's not based on hard evidence

He was convicted in 2014 (I think) of child molestation against the daughter of his girlfriend. Images were found of him carrying out the offence on a Casio camera found at his house.

Prior to going to jail for this offence, he fled to Portugal. He was caught at the playground for the crime he currently stands trial and extradited to Germany. He was jailed and then released in 2018.

On release, he fled to Italy where he was extradited from on drugs charges. The BKA considered him so dangerous that they followed him to the Dutch border and advised the police there of his arrival.

I share your concerns with CB as a suspect. Yes, he is an unpleasant person but is he the person who committed all these crimes? I am doubtful.

Out of the dailymail:

(Lia Silva, the owner of the property in Foral, said an intimidating German man would visit the villa and visit Nicole. At one point it is claimed he helped track down one of the German teenagers who had run away.

‘Suddenly a German guy turned up, and the rumours were that he was a private detective of some nature,’ said Ms Silva. ‘Some people were afraid of him when he used to go to the restaurant.

‘Eventually, the guy found the runaway girl … and it turns out she was pregnant. It was a major problem. It was then that Nicole was no longer allowed to receive kids from Germany, so she lost all her income.)

My thoughts...
could this be the girl in the video? And maybe pregnant from CB and not from a Russian?
Maybe fled to get away from CB?

Out of the dailymail:

(Lia Silva, the owner of the property in Foral, said an intimidating German man would visit the villa and visit Nicole. At one point it is claimed he helped track down one of the German teenagers who had run away.

‘Suddenly a German guy turned up, and the rumours were that he was a private detective of some nature,’ said Ms Silva. ‘Some people were afraid of him when he used to go to the restaurant.

‘Eventually, the guy found the runaway girl … and it turns out she was pregnant. It was a major problem. It was then that Nicole was no longer allowed to receive kids from Germany, so she lost all her income.)

My thoughts...
could this be the girl in the video? And maybe pregnant from CB and not from a Russian?
I suppose anything is possible, its just that there seems no evidence to support any of it it.
The article doesn't even say that the German was CB, it could just as easily have been someone sent out from Germany to look for the girl.

Out of the dailymail:

My thoughts...
I am not sure the timeline works. The girl in the video was between his girlfriend leaving the farmhouse in 2000 and CB going to prison in mid 2006.

He was certainly with NF from May 2007 to the end of that year.

I can’t say for certain if he was in contact with or romantically involved with NF prior to 2007. Perhaps someone else has a better idea than me.

I suppose anything is possible, its just that there seems no evidence to support any of it it.
The article doesn't even say that the German was CB, it could just as easily have been someone sent out from Germany to look for the girl.
I am quite sure that the girl in question left with two Russians and CB found her and brought her back to the house in Foral.

That said, all I know is from media reports.

there is an interview with MS where he talks about the victims of the videos and when it comes to the 14 year old he says…ah the girl from the „ Sozialstation“ ( social care station) so I wondered if he meant L. the girl who lived with NF. But she surely is known to the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500