Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #3

Just an FYI - Upcoming trial dates:

Trial dates: April 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 25, May 2, 3, 8, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, June 4, 5, 6, 25, 26, July 5, August 5, 15, 16, Sept. 5, 26, 27, Oct. 2, 7, 8, 21 & Oct. 22, 2024. (Expected to last up to 8 months, it was 3 months).

Thanks for this, Niner.

So, finally, a bit of continuity, relatively speaking, for April and May. I'm still trying to get used to the idea of a trial being conducted with such big gaps between court sessions.

Hope we get some decent as opposed to 'the fiend did this in his sordid lair!!!' day-to-day reporting over the next couple of months.

Last edited:
The girl is unidentified. So it’s said on the page of the Braunschweig prosecution homepage

The girl from the institution should actually be known to the BKA through the placement office at the time, NF herself and the other young people. According to NF, if true, she only met CB in December 2006, i.e. after he was released from prison.

The videos were already found while he was in custody.

The girl is unidentified. So it’s said on the page of the Braunschweig prosecution homepage

The girl from the institution should actually be known to the BKA through the placement office at the time, NF herself and the other young people. According to NF, if true, she only met CB in December 2006, i.e. after he was released from prison.

So the girl he's alleged to have raped didn't come from the rehabilitation home?

So where is this youth camp MT refers to.

Last edited:

It's possible they have a good idea who it is - I agree

Presumably that person denies it, couldn't be located, or would not speak to them etc

We know the name of the girl who ran away, also SF mentioned her and JC in his book so I doubt it was her. Maybe another youth camp as he obviously didn’t know NF before his prison time.
L. disappeared in 2008 as far as I remember

We know the name of the girl who ran away, also SF mentioned her and JC in his book so I doubt it was her. Maybe another youth camp as he obviously didn’t know NF before his prison time.
L. disappeared in 2008 as far as I remember

So basically the rehab can be ruled out, how many camps can there be especially that area where a girl could be missing for 4 days.

The thing with the charges, the BKA define the girl has aged 14, but a time scale of 2000 to 2006, so if say 14 in 2000 she would be 16 in 06, she can only be 14 in one year.

I can imagine there are many youth camps in Portugal. Even myself joined one in Spain, it was from the church we were staying in tents when I was 16. those youth camp holidays normally take place in the big summer holidays.

I can imagine there are many youth camps in Portugal. Even myself joined one in Spain, it was from the church we were staying in tents when I was 16. those youth camp holidays normally took place in the big summer holidays.
If the story in the brit it press quoting MT is to believed then a girl a 14 yr old at that, missing for 4 days? no police report ?it's possible of course like @mrjitty says she's possibly known but wants no part of a trial especially surrounding the publicity.

Maby it is L?
And did CB released her?
Is she still alive?
If the person is known then it would be known what year she was aged 14 she cannot be 14 for 6 yrs.

So basically the rehab can be ruled out, how many camps can there be especially that area where a girl could be missing for 4 days.

The thing with the charges, the BKA define the girl has aged 14, but a time scale of 2000 to 2006, so if say 14 in 2000 she would be 16 in 06, she can only be 14 in one year.
If she is known to the BKA and wants to stay anonymous surely the BKA would know at what year it happened and not sometime between 2001 and 2006

If she is known to the BKA and wants to stay anonymous surely the BKA would know at what year it happened and not sometime between 2001 and 2006
Agreed.

Yes, good point you and @Hygge raise. HeB and MS, in their testimony, gave an approx age of the girl they viewed but she appears on the charge sheet as a 14yr old. How can they know she was 14yrs old at the time she was assaulted/raped if they don't know who she is or when the assault/rape occurred? The other unknown victim was described as between 70-80yrs old. You'd think the same equivalent age range in the absence of facts would be applied to the girl, no? eg. a girl approx 13-16yrs old?

Last edited:
Possibly this age comes from MT'S testimony then? And the fact no precise date perhaps because CB did not confide in MT when the assault took place? It seems then that the BKA could have corroborated this assault further? Who are we expecting to hear tomorrow? MT?
Yes, good point you and @Hygge raise. HeB and MS, in their testimony, gave an approx age of the girl they viewed but she appears on the charge sheet as a 14yr old. How can they know she was 14yrs old at the time she was assaulted/raped if they don't know who she is or when the assault/rape occurred? The other unknown victim was described as between 70-80yrs old. You'd think the same equivalent age range in the absence of facts would be applied to the girl, no? eg. a girl approx 13-16yrs old?

If the story in the brit it press quoting MT is to believed then a girl a 14 yr old at that, missing for 4 days? no police report ?it's possible of course like @mrjitty says she's possibly known but wants no part of a trial especially surrounding the publicity.
Could she have been a runaway?

Wednesday, April 3rd:
*Trial continues (Day 5) (@ 9am CET) – Germany/Portugal - Hazel Behan (20 @ time/now 40) (in her home, June 16, 2004, Praia de Rocha on the Algarve coast, 10 miles from Praia de Luz, Portimao, Portugal) - *Christian Stefan Brückner (Bruekner) (27 @ time of 1st crime (2004)/45/now 47) charged (Oct. 11, 2022) with sexual assault (suspect held a knife & brutally raped her. The accused then tied & gagged the woman to a table & raped her again. He then whipped the victim on the back with a whip he had brought with him & finally forcibly performed oral sex with the victim. The accused filmed large parts of the events with a video camera he had brought with him). Braunschweig Regional District Court
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - a 14 year old teenager (unknown victim) (on tape: assaulted/hit the naked girl with a whip. Said to have brutally forced the girl to have oral sex. The accused also videotaped this act). Took place between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006 on the Praia da Luz, Algarve coast, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal - *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - an elderly woman 70-80 yrs old (unknown victim) a Tour Rep (tied up & raped the victim in her holiday apt. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera). Took place around the same time (between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006) on the Praia de Luz, Algarve coast, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - 10 year old German girl (Joana E.) (wearing only shoes & otherwise naked. He grabbed the child's wrist & began to perform masturbation movements on his naked penis). On Salema (Zalema) beach, near Praia de Luz, Portugal, April 7, 2007).
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - 11 year old Portuguese girl (pulled down his trousers & underpants & made masturbation movements on his naked penis in order to sexually arouse himself, until the frightened girl ran to her father for help. The suspect was arrested on the spot by the Portuguese police). Exposed himself in playpark, São Bartolomeu de Messines, June 11, 2017).
Trial began on February 16, 2024. (And continued on Feb. 23, Mar. 1, Mar. 14)
Trial dates: April 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 25, May 2, 3, 8, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, June 4, 5, 6, 25, 26, July 5, August 5, 15, 16, Sept. 5, 26, 27, Oct. 2, 7, 8, 21 & Oct. 22, 2024. (Expected to last up to 8 months, it was 3 months).
Presiding Judge Dr. Engemann. Lead Prosecutor Ute Lindermann. Defense attorneys Dr. Friedrich Fülscher, Philipp Marquort, Dennis Bock & Atilla Aykac.
Brueckner is currently serving a 7 year sentence for the 2005 rape on a pensioner. While he is still the main suspect in Madeleine case, these above cases will be tried first & he will be charged with Madeleine later (maybe!)

Case info & charges & Brueckner info from June 1, 2020 thru January 18, 2024 & Trial Day 1-3 (Feb. 16, Feb. 23 & Mar. 1) reference post #864 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...imes-praia-de-rocha-portugal-2.704227/page-44

March 14, 2024 Trial Day 4: The two prosecutors commented on defense requests. And made heavy accusations against the lawyers of the man who is said to have kidnapped & murdered little Maddie McCann (then 3) in 2007. Defender Dr. Friedrich Fülscher (39) had requested that two texts written by the defendant & found on a USB stick during a search in 2016 not to be allowed as evidence. The public prosecutor's office requested that all applications of the defenders Dr. Fülscher (r.) & Prof. Bock (l.) to reject. The defense wanted to hear an expert as a witness who doubts an expert opinion from 2019. The court must now decide on the applications. The trial will next take place on the 3rd. April & should last until the end of June. As a precaution, Judge Uta Inse Engemann asked all parties involved to name free dates by the end of October. [for more info see post #878, page 45, thread #2].
Gov’t Witness: Christian Post, friend of CB [music technician & part time teacher]. His comments came in a three hour video deposition which he gave in December, which was played in court after he told officials it was 'too far' for him to fly.
For more info see posts #867 (article) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...imes-praia-de-rocha-portugal-2.704227/page-44
Trial continues on Wednesday, April 3, 2024 @ 9am.

3/25/24 Update: Additional trial dates were added to the schedule, now running thru Oct. 22, 2024.

HeB in court?

Busching, wearing jeans and a blue polo t-shirt, refused to give his address in court. He gave evidence alongside his lawyer and repeatedly argued with the judge and Brueckner’s legal team.

Last edited:
How accurate the reporting is, we don't know.

Something new maybe.

Busching, who is in German police witness protection, suggested that Brueckner 'came through the door' of the McCanns' holiday apartment, raising doubts over the official theory that Madeleine's kidnapper crept in through a window.

The alleged victim was wearing the goggles.

The woman must have been between 70-80 years old, I didn't know her and she was wearing goggles that had been painted over so she couldn't see.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.