Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #3

The witness is confirmed as the mother of the abused child. Hygge will be able to give you a summary of the article.
Exactly. Yesterday there was only one woman, A. The ex girlfriend CB abused her daughter and was in prison for.
She met him on chat 2000 an online chat forum ( not a pedophile one like one paper mentioned) She wasn’t there again of for abuse, she told the judges about CB. That he was often drunk and that he used stocking masks and swimming goggles during his break ins in Portugal.

Exactly. Yesterday there was only one woman, A. The ex girlfriend CB abused her daughter and was in prison for.
She met him on chat 2000 an online chat forum ( not a pedophile one like one paper mentioned) She wasn’t there again of for abuse, she told the judges about CB. That he was often drunk and that he used stocking masks and swimming goggles during his break ins in Portugal.
As I understand it, she denied any abuse, which contradicts evidence that she gave at a previous child abuse trial in Germany. Would that not be perjury ?

The Mail is quoting the Times, lack of interest in having their own reporters in Germany ?

As I understand it, she denied any abuse, which contradicts evidence that she gave at a previous child abuse trial in Germany. Would that not be perjury ?
She didn’t deny any abuse. I cannot post the article it’s behind a pay wall. She was mainly invited as witness about what CB told her what he did in Portugal.

i cannot read the Mirror in Germany for odd reasons.
She told us about a stocking mask and goggles…these two items were used in the rape of the elder lady.
Nothing about sick messages in the Braunschweiger Zeitung. I prefer German journalists as all the British does not speak very well German I have the impression

i cannot read the Mirror in Germany for odd reasons.
She told us about a stocking mask and goggles…these two items were used in the rape of the elder lady.
Nothing about sick messages in the Braunschweiger Zeitung. I prefer German journalists as all the British does not speak very well German I have the impression
I would agree but it seems a strange story for the Mirror to invent.

I find it strange that British tabloids talk about a pedo Chatroom they met, German articles say it was chat 2000 which is a normal online dating chat, she also said that it was aftermath she realised there were other sick persons on this Chatroom. The same with CB. She all realised it later.

I find it strange that British tabloids talk about a pedo Chatroom they met, German articles say it was chat 2000 which is a normal online dating chat, she also said that it was aftermath she realised there were other sick persons on this Chatroom. The same with CB. She all realised it later.
Brit tabloids go for the salacious, but I suppose there's an audience for it, we kinda knew reporting from this trial would be less than truthfully honest.

Friday, April 19th:
*Trial continues (Day 10) (@ 9am CET) – Germany/Portugal - Hazel Behan (20 @ time/now 40) (in her home, June 16, 2004, Praia de Rocha on the Algarve coast, 10 miles from Praia de Luz, Portimao, Portugal) - *Christian Stefan Brückner (Bruekner) (27 @ time of 1st crime (2004)/45/now 47) charged (Oct. 11, 2022) with sexual assault (suspect held a knife & brutally raped her. The accused then tied & gagged the woman to a table & raped her again. He then whipped the victim on the back with a whip he had brought with him & finally forcibly performed oral sex with the victim. The accused filmed large parts of the events with a video camera he had brought with him). Braunschweig Regional District Court.
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - a 14 year old teenager (unknown victim) (on tape: assaulted/hit the naked girl with a whip. Said to have brutally forced the girl to have oral sex. The accused also videotaped this act). Took place between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006 on the Praia da Luz, Algarve coast, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal - *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - an elderly woman 70-80 yrs old (unknown victim) a Tour Rep (tied up & raped the victim in her holiday apt. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera). Took place around the same time (between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006) on the Praia de Luz, Algarve coast, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 - 10 year old German girl (Joana E.) (wearing only shoes & otherwise naked. He grabbed the child's wrist & began to perform masturbation movements on his naked penis). On Salema (Zalema) beach, near Praia de Luz, Portugal, April 7, 2007).
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) & arrest warrant reinstated 11/18/22 – Ines VP (11 year old Portuguese girl) (pulled down his trousers & underpants & made masturbation movements on his naked penis in order to sexually arouse himself, until the frightened girl ran to her father for help. The suspect was arrested on the spot by the Portuguese police). Exposed himself in playpark, São Bartolomeu de Messines, June 11, 2017).
Trial began on February 16, 2024. (And continued on Feb. 23, Mar. 1, Mar. 14, Apr. 2, Apr. 10, 4/12 & 4/17/24)
Trial dates: April 19, 24, 25, May 2, 3, 8, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, June 4, 5, 6, 25, 26, July 5, August 5, 15, 16, Sept. 5, 26, 27, Oct. 2, 7, 8, 21 & Oct. 22, 2024. (Expected to last up to 8 months, it was 3 months).
Presiding Judge Dr. Engemann. Lead Prosecutor Ute Lindermann. Defense attorneys Dr. Friedrich Fülscher, Philipp Marquort, Dennis Bock & Atilla Aykac.
Brueckner is currently serving a 7 year sentence for the 2005 rape on a pensioner. While he is still the main suspect in Madeleine case, these above cases will be tried first & he will be charged with Madeleine later (maybe!)

Case info & charges & Brueckner info from June 1, 2020 thru Jan. 18, 2024 & Trial Day 1-8 (Feb. 16, Feb. 23, Mar. 1, Apr. 2, Apr. 5, Apr. 10, Apr. 12 & 4/17/24) reference post #232 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...imes-praia-de-rocha-portugal-3.708597/page-12

April 17, 2024 Wednesday, Trial Day 9: Witness: A 35-year-old woman, former girlfriend (met in 2000 on a chat room & stayed w/him for 9 months) gave details of the German paedophile's warped personality – said she lived in fear of his release from prison after serving a sentence for sexually assaulting her five-year-old daughter. Brueckner was first investigated by police for sexually abusing the five-year-old girl in 2014. Brueckner sentenced in March, 2017 & received only a 15-month prison sentence for the crime. Brueckner was first tried at a lower court in Braunschweig for sexually abusing the five-year-old, but was acquitted in 2016 & fled to Portugal. He was extradited back to Germany a year later to stand trial again, where he confessed to abusing the girl & owning the camera. He is currently serving his sentence in Kiel prison near Hamburg. [His lawyers have sought to have the rape conviction overturned due to a procedural error when he was extradited from Portugal to Germany in 2017. The European Court of Justice has issued a non-binding written opinion rejecting their bid, with a final judgment expected in weeks].
For more info see posts #234, 239 & 249(articles) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...imes-praia-de-rocha-portugal-3.708597/page-13
Trial continues on Friday, April 19, 2024 @ 9am.

they talk a load of nonsense.

Who are today's witnesses ?
from my notes - but not too sure who will be there today - maybe one of these people?

Helge Busching must return to field further questions from the defence in June. Detective Constable Mark Draycott, will be summoned to give testimony at Brueckner's current trial for unrelated sex crimes. Mr Draycott was the Scotland Yard officer who took Busching's statement in 2017 in a hotel room in the Greek capital of Athens where he told police of his fears that Brueckner was involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

At least two other Portuguese teenagers & their parents are set to give evidence about the night at the annual Snail Festival over the forthcoming weeks. The trial continues this week with evidence from a former biker & tattoo artist & his girlfriend, who ran a holiday rental business in Santa Clara an hour inland from the Algarve. Two former girlfriends, Silke Becker & Marina Flache, are also still scheduled to take the stand.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocoflakes51
Back