Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally can't imagine that for a minute. Are you seriously thinking that is a possibility?
If so, you and I are seeing two completely different people.
I don't believe any of the funds collected will be donated to the victims’ families. I do feel for Asa and her children but my heart truly goes out to the families who've not gotten any monetary or investigative assistance for years. Attorney Ray has done the most advocating for them. Many don't like his style but he’s done a good job.
This documentary seems like reality TV at its worst.

@149Zone7

CSI Sheryl McCollum discusses new developments in the LISK case with attorney John Ray and polygraph expert Lisa Ribacoff.Together, they examine new witnesses, affidavits, and the broader implications of the case.

https://iheart.com/podcast/867-zone-7-with-sheryl-mccollu-106023288/episode/lisk-long-island-serial-killer-panel-4-with-john-ray-and-lisa-ribacoff-128266841?cmp=ios_share&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false

6:23 AM · Nov 20, 2023

Nothing takes the place of going there! Sheryl McCollum visits the home of the accused serial killer Rex Heuermann! Hear her assessment of the location to the home in relation to the body disposal sites!

https://iheart.com/podcast/867-zone-7-with-sheryl-mccollu-106023288/episode/lisk-long-island-serial-killer-panel-4-with-john-ray-and-lisa-ribacoff-128266841?cmp=ios_share&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false

1700497465780.png

<modsnip: discussing the monetary specifics of a fundraiser>
I've been reading your LISK threads here off and on for years and especially now since the arrest of Heuermann.
I grew up right over the Nassau/Suffolk border on Long Island's North Shore.
Thank you everyone for the wealth of information and your wanting justice for all of the victims and their families.

Last edited by a moderator:
As some of you know, I have been archiving LISK since the first bodies were found.

Here is the Justice section (from arrest to present, and there will be a new one for Trial):

Here is the Main Case Archive (up until the arrest):

There are more sub-sections as well.

After 10 Years:

Shannan Gilbert:

Manorville (and other locations like Atlantic City):

The letter is a must read.
Just mind-blowing and telling that Rex said he'd take a convicted serial killer's advice to heart about admitting to the murders.
Of all the people who wrote to Heuermann he said it was only the "Happy Face " serial killer who he responded to.
I would think that Michael Brown Heuermann's lawyer isn't too pleased about this letter.
I still want to know if it was Melissa Moore who closed down the fundraiser she started for Asa after finding out about the million dollar documentary?

Ok now this is really ODD.. or maybe not at this point…
Does anyone find it interesting that Happy Face Killer and Mr Rex are Pen pals? And Happy face Daughter contacted Asa?….
Has this all been planned out to be part of the pathetic documentary?? Because what are the chances of Happy face Dad serial killer and Happy Face daughter reaching out to the Heuermann’s.. Is this something they normally do? … Something is not sitting right with all of this.. I wonder who contacted who first? The daughter contacting Asa or the father contacting Rex.. or someone else contacting them???
There are no coincidence going on here.

Ok now this is really ODD.. or maybe not at this point…
Does anyone find it interesting that Happy Face Killer and Mr Rex are Pen pals? And Happy face Daughter contacted Asa?….
Has this all been planned out to be part of the pathetic documentary?? Because what are the chances of Happy face Dad serial killer and Happy Face daughter reaching out to the Heuermann’s.. Is this something they normally do? … Something is not sitting right with all of this.. I wonder who contacted who first? The daughter contacting Asa or the father contacting Rex.. or someone else contacting them???
There are no coincidence going on here.
It was first reported that the daughter Melissa Moore reached out to Asa/lawyer and was organizing a fund raiser for Asa/children on Aug 1,2023.
Rex's letter to the serial killer is dated Aug.31.2023.
In the letter Heuermann apologizes for not replying sooner and says that out of all the letters he received "Happy Face" is the only one he responded to,

What a deranged <modsnip: circumventing profanity filters>

I would think the prosecutor(s) are on it along with shrinks who profile serial killers and analyze them?

It was first reported that the daughter Melissa Moore was organizing a fund raiser for Asa/children on Aug 1,2023.
Rex's letter to the serial killer is dated Aug.31.2023.
In the letter Heuermann apologizes for not replying sooner and says that out of all the letters he received "Happy Face" is the only one he responded to,

What a deranged <modsnip: circumventing profanity filters>

I would think the prosecutor(s) are on it along with shrinks who profile serial killers and analyze them?
This whole situation is crazy IMO. I don't know who is crazier.

"In a video posted by the Okaloosa County
According to Jesperson he writes to other "killers" too.
Is he referring to just serial killers or any killer that caught his attention?

(Florida) Sheriff's Office (where Jesperson admitted to having committed one of the murders), he says he wrote to Heuermann

"Like I tried to explain to other killers who are arrested, I write to them, and I tell them how the system works," Jesperson said in the video. "When you're dealing with serial crimes, there's a difference than a single murder. You open yourself up for litigation across the board.

"You have no say in the matter, it continues, and continues, and continues. So I always try to tell people to own it. Just admit it. If you're arrested, it means the prosecutor has enough evidence to take you to court and prove you guilty. They wouldn't have arrested him if they didn't, right?

Jesperson said he told Heuermann the same thing, and that Heuermann wrote back saying, "He'd take it under advisement."

Jesperson then rolled his eyes and laughed in the video.'

Interesting info about the other suspect that had been on police radar that Heuermann's lawyer has been referring to.
Really interesting considering John Ray has a witness who claims to have been to Heuermann's home to swing with her boyfriend at the time who was a NYC detective/cop(?).

snip:

"The defense also wants all the investigative notes taken by detectives since 2010, when the case started, pointing out there was another person of interest focused on by previous District Attorney Tim Sini.

“Mr. Sini, some of you know, actually wanted to arrest someone else for this crime,” Brown said. “This person was not Rex Heuermann. They had another suspect very close to Mr. Heuermann’s home in Massapequa Park.”

A source told PIX11 News that the other suspect worked in law enforcement
and was eventually eliminated from the suspect pool'.

cont:

Interesting info about the other suspect that had been on police radar that Heuermann's lawyer has been referring to.
Really interesting considering John Ray has a witness who claims to have been to Heuermann's home to swing with her boyfriend at the time who was a NYC detective/cop(?).

snip:

"The defense also wants all the investigative notes taken by detectives since 2010, when the case started, pointing out there was another person of interest focused on by previous District Attorney Tim Sini.

“Mr. Sini, some of you know, actually wanted to arrest someone else for this crime,” Brown said. “This person was not Rex Heuermann. They had another suspect very close to Mr. Heuermann’s home in Massapequa Park.”

A source told PIX11 News that the other suspect worked in law enforcement
and was eventually eliminated from the suspect pool'.

cont:
1) it cracks me up that Brown is trying to suggest the police have the wrong man, being that they investigated other leads, too. The investigation would be more in question if they ONLY looked at Rex, wouldn't it?

2) I think it is quite likely the swinger cop bf lives in the suburbs of Long Island. A lot of his peers do. The fact that he switched cars at Rex's house suggests they are neighbors.

3) my hunch is that the swinger bf and the other person Brown claims Sini wanted arrested are not the same person. (Sini demanded arrests? hmmm. On brand. off color.)

4) the reason I think they are not the same person is because Tierney was very hostile to the witness information. I imagine he'd be gentler about it if it were someone unthreatening enough to the old guard that Sini wanted him arrested (as if he should make that decision). then Tierney could have taken the strategy of saying in a patronizing way to Ray and Harrison that LE has been there, investigated that. Anyone Sini wanted arrested is not going to be an old timers' friend. Indeed, they would more likely be an enemy who Sini and old timers wanted to harass or threaten.

MOO

<modsnip - not an approved source>
1) it cracks me up that Brown is trying to suggest the police have the wrong man, being that they investigated other leads, too. The investigation would be more in question if they ONLY looked at Rex, wouldn't it?

2) I think it is quite likely the swinger cop bf lives in the suburbs of Long Island. A lot of his peers do. The fact that he switched cars at Rex's house suggests they are neighbors.

3) my hunch is that the swinger bf and the other person Brown claims Sini wanted arrested are not the same person. (Sini demanded arrests? hmmm. On brand. off color.)

4) the reason I think they are not the same person is because Tierney was very hostile to the witness information. I imagine he'd be gentler about it if it were someone unthreatening enough to the old guard that Sini wanted him arrested (as if he should make that decision). then Tierney could have taken the strategy of saying in a patronizing way to Ray and Harrison that LE has been there, investigated that. Anyone Sini wanted arrested is not going to be an old timers' friend. Indeed, they would more likely be an enemy who Sini and old timers wanted to harass or threaten.

MOO
Curious if lawyer Brown knows who the prior suspect is and if so how does he know?
It's only since the arrest that I've been somewhat following this and didn't know that both Tierney and Sini ran for D.A.
I read a bit about candidate Tierney's presser where he slammed Sini for not getting rid of Burke for like 18 months on and on about the LISK.
You're probably right about the suspect not being the SW'er's boyfriend.
Maybe one day we'll find out more about this guy and what Harrison did with the info.?

REPUBLICAN SUFFOLK DA CANDIDATE RAY TIERNEY CALLS FOR SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO LOOK INTO UNSOLVED GILGO BEACH MURDERS​

"Mr. Tierney said that, now that he is District Attorney, Mr. Sini has systematically eliminated all outside oversight into the investigation of these murders, which is particularly egregious in a case like this, and where the list of potentially involved parties includes many public officials with significant ties to Mr. Sini"

from Republican Suffolk DA Candidate Ray Tierney Calls for Special Prosecutor to Look into Unsolved Gilgo Beach Murders - PRMG

I didn't find a date on the article, just know it was when Tierney was running for DA.

Wonder how many public officials are under investigation? Is there any chance of getting the special prosecutor Tierney suggested?

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Curious if lawyer Brown knows who the prior suspect is and if so how does he know?
It's only since the arrest that I've been somewhat following this and didn't know that both Tierney and Sini ran for D.A.
I read a bit about candidate Tierney's presser where he slammed Sini for not getting rid of Burke for like 18 months on and on about the LISK.
You're probably right about the suspect not being the SW'er's boyfriend.
Maybe one day we'll find out more about this guy and what Harrison did with the info.?
You need evidence in order to for a judge to sign a warrant for arrest. It appears that they didn’t have evidence, otherwise this ‘other suspect’ would have been arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member