Girl, 16, moves in with 49-year-old teacher

No, it's not like that at all. (Okay, maybe a little bit.)

It's more like going to a theme park with someone who's never been there. Half the fun is watching the joy, fear, and excitement as they experience it for the first time.

Plus, I have to say that as a parent one of life's great satisfactions is watching another person eat the crow you once had to choke down when you realized that your years of spouting off about everything wrong with "parents today" was coming back to haunt you.

LOL, well played.

That's right. we're an international board! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It matters not to me who post from what country.:)
( I met a dear Aussie here at WS who is one of my best friends.)

My thoughts about the age of the female in the above story you linked made me question the relationship being legal. In the United States this case would be considered kidnapping and the teacher would be viewed a pedophile. Maybe even a charge of carnal knowledge and statuary rape.

It matters not to me who post from what country.:)
( I met a dear Aussie here at WS who is one of my best friends.)

My thoughts about the age of the female in the above story you linked made me question the relationship being legal. In the United States this case would be considered kidnapping and the teacher would be viewed a pedophile. Maybe even a charge of carnal knowledge and statuary rape.

Dear philamena, i wish it could be so in this case. the man is vile, IMO. :furious:

Honey, can you imagine what her mother feels like?
Such a shame.
Floh,
A big thanks for all the articles you post....you keep me up to date as to what is going on in the world.

My husband the predator, by the wife of the 49-year-old R.E. teacher who's moved in with a 16-year-old deputy head girl

According to social services, Benjamin has "rights" and must have the final say on where he lives, regardless of his distraught mother's wishes.

"It is absurd," says Julia. "Jess is 16 and she's got her 'rights' according to social services, who insist she can live with Clive if she wishes. Benjamin is 14 and he's got his 'rights'. I'm Benjamin's mother and I haven't got any rights, Jess's mother hasn't got any rights to get her home safely. They are children, for goodness' sake.

"Benjamin has said to me: 'It's not right, Mummy, Jess goes to the same school as me.' But Clive is normalising the situation to Benjamin. What they are doing may be legal, but it is morally wrong. I can't believe a schoolgirl is now living in my house with my husband."

Last weekend, Julia allowed her other son, who is seven, to stay overnight with his father in an attempt at retaining a vestige of normality for the child.

When she picked him up, he said to her: "Mum, you'll never guess what I saw when I was at Dad's house. I saw Dad and Jess naked on the bed."

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=513204&in_page_id=1879

Jess is not the first girl at the school in Penzance, Cornwall, with whom Clive Richards has had a relationship. says his wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back