Globe Interviews LP

I have wondered the same thing. Maybe she used benedryl in the past & Caylee either didn't get sleepy from it or woke up to soon. There are so many OTC things, tylenol pm etc. The chloroform just never sounded easy.

Yeah, chloroform sounds awkward, and hard to manage. Of course, maybe that was the problem...it was hard to manage. And, trying to use it correctly when one is upset, say, from a family fight....

:waitasec:

I PERSONALLY NEVER HEARD OF USING BENDRYL until recently when a doctor suggested I use it for myself and then A daycare lady was arrested for .....like 40 bottles in one year....when did this product come out

and maybe kc did not know about it.....and just for the record- i would never give anything to a child and my son was trained to be relaxed and soothed to go to sleep all on his home. Anyone need lessons on this just ask....:blowkiss:

The rocking chair always worked well for me! :)

My kids were some of those that Benadryl did not make sleepy.It always hypes me up and my children as well. We don;t tolerate antihistamines very well at all. The worst was having 3 or 4 hyped up kids at a time all with chicken pox.:eek:
I hear you JBean. When my 3 had the chickepox, Beanadryl affected them the same way! I had 3 little ones bounding off of the walls! lol!
We sure didn't get very sleepy from it's use!:)

And it scares me when I hear parents "using" meds to make their kids sleep. That's just not something that parents should ever be doing, in my opinion.

Yeah, chloroform sounds awkward, and hard to manage. Of course, maybe that was the problem...it was hard to manage. And, trying to use it correctly when one is upset, say, from a family fight....

Unless she wasn't trying to use it to cause sleep.....

I think LP's version of the story is somewhat plausible, but I seriously doubt you could use a shovel to lift the body out of the water, while standing on the stairs. It is too difficult. It seems like she just would have changed clothes and gone in and gotten her, or just held her under the water without dropping her.

I guess if they wanted to test this theory, they could test the shovel for chlorine, if it had a wooden handle, and had soaked up water.

My kids were some of those that Benadryl did not make sleepy.It always hypes me up and my children as well. We don;t tolerate antihistamines very well at all. The worst was having 3 or 4 hyped up kids at a time all with chicken pox.:eek:

Same here.... 4 kids with chicken pox on Benadryl, 3 hyped up like little engergizer bunnies and 1 was completely knocked out by it. (That one was my favorite :) Just kidding.)

I wonder why KC didn't use bendryl? It's at least safer.

Because she could wake up? If it was chloroform, it probably killed her long before there was no air

I hear you JBean. When my 3 had the chickepox, Beanadryl affected them the same way! I had 3 little ones bounding off of the walls! lol!
We sure didn't get very sleepy from it's use!:)

And it scares me when I hear parents "using" meds to make their kids sleep. That's just not something that parents should ever be doing, in my opinion.
when my kids were small, it was common for the pediatrician to recommend it to use for kids were going to be flying.( in an airplane)
But it was also common for doctors to prescribe speed to young mothers in the 50's ;when my mom was pregnant with me. Kept their weight down and their energy level up. Times change lol.

My bad OT :)

Thanks Brini for sharing the article with us.

I think that theory sounds right. I bet that is what the prosecution will come up with, also.

Interesting thought on whether or not she was going to try to pin it on C&G. The only thing I can't see is using the shovel to dish her out of the pool. I think she was going to bury her, but realized the ground was too hard and there were too many fireants. She then gave up, put her into something like a bag, and then put her back into the trunk. jmo

I think LP's version of the story is somewhat plausible, but I seriously doubt you could use a shovel to lift the body out of the water, while standing on the stairs. It is too difficult. It seems like she just would have changed clothes and gone in and gotten her, or just held her under the water without dropping her.

I guess if they wanted to test this theory, they could test the shovel for chlorine, if it had a wooden handle, and had soaked up water.
]

I can't go with that, either.

Because she could wake up? If it was chloroform, it probably killed her long before there was no air

Because a lot of people use it safely, for allergies and poison oak. And, unless she had a paradoxical reaction to the sedation (as many children do) she might sleep all night.

And, chloroform is off use for reasons. Two of which are potential liver and kidney damage. What we suspect of the baby is another.

Me? I go with the rocking chair. I don't agree with drugging the kids to sleep.

Did I hear early on that chloroform is not easily detected in the body after death? If that is the case, maybe KC knew OTC drugs would be found in blood, urine, liver. I know hair samples often reveal drugs in the body but often it is only after repeated dosing. Wonder if chloroform shows up if you only used it once or twice or would it have to be repeated use.

:waitasec:

I PERSONALLY NEVER HEARD OF USING BENDRYL until recently when a doctor suggested I use it for myself and then A daycare lady was arrested for .....like 40 bottles in one year....when did this product come out

and maybe kc did not know about it.....and just for the record- i would never give anything to a child and my son was trained to be relaxed and soothed to go to sleep all on his home. Anyone need lessons on this just ask....:blowkiss:

yeah, I have an autistic 3 yr old who likes to have all night partys in her crib, give it a whirl!

Globe is a TABLOID with a tabloid mentality. If anyone believes a word they read in that trash magazine, well then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya!

Funny you should say that. Aren't they the ones who broke the story about John Edwards????:waitasec:

Oops, looks like it was the Enquirer and it has already been covered. That's what I get for typing before reading, lol.

Because a lot of people use it safely, for allergies and poison oak. And, unless she had a paradoxical reaction to the sedation (as many children do) she might sleep all night.

And, chloroform is off use for reasons. Two of which are potential liver and kidney damage. What we suspect of the baby is another.

Me? I go with the rocking chair. I don't agree with drugging the kids to sleep.

my sister and I use to tease about using nyquil on my 2 boys when we were going on a vaction, and yes it was just a joke we used that line every time they were hyper and with my youngest that was all the time. My youngest was dx with ADHD and was put on folcolin, and concentra which did calm him way down but it didnt help with the academic aspect which was the main reason for me allowing him to take it, after neither drug helping with his academic i took him off the medicine. when the doctor asked why i didnt want him on it and just told him you no its a great baby sitter but it isnt helping with his school work so there for i did not want to put those harsh chemicals in his body.

there are more drugs and OTC drugs out there that we even realize that can be very harmful if misused, that is why we now have to show our ID's to purchase them.

I just picked up the Globe, at the grocery store.

One long article, "The Murder Case Against Caylee's Monster Mom." Sez KC used the chlorofrom to drug Caylee, so she could stay w/ TL, and Caylee suffocated, in the trunk. Hello, Susan and Diane!

Another is an interview with LP. Nothing we didn't know, though. LP says that Caylee died on the 16th. But, KC sneaked back to the house on the 18th, trying to make it look like a drowning accident. That didn't work, so she sneaked Caylee's body back out, using the borrowed shovel.

One wonders if by trying to fake a drowning death, KC was trying to pin it on her parents?

I can't get past how she could kill her child and THEN carry her body all over the place before settling on a "final" resting spot. It turns my stomach over. I couldn't even bear moving my pet ferret's urn from one room into the next without bawling. :(

I wonder why KC didn't use bendryl? It's at least safer.

That goes to my "premeditated but not that well thought out" theory I keep going back and forth on.

Sleeping pills, Nyquil, Benedryl, all easier and cheaper to obtain and easier to explain to LE as an accidental death. Why she would go out of her way to research and make/buy chloroform just to knock Caylee out, makes no sense at all to me.

I just picked up the Globe, at the grocery store.

One long article, "The Murder Case Against Caylee's Monster Mom." Sez KC used the chlorofrom to drug Caylee, so she could stay w/ TL, and Caylee suffocated, in the trunk. Hello, Susan and Diane!

Another is an interview with LP. Nothing we didn't know, though. LP says that Caylee died on the 16th. But, KC sneaked back to the house on the 18th, trying to make it look like a drowning accident. That didn't work, so she sneaked Caylee's body back out, using the borrowed shovel.

One wonders if by trying to fake a drowning death, KC was trying to pin it on her parents?

LP and his theories make me twitch. No one would look at a body on the 18th that had been decomposing since the 16th and not realizes that staging a drowning was not going to work.

What happened to LP's theory that Caylee fell off of Tony's balcony? Now that the docs are out that clearly came from Maria's statement.

Then there was the dumpster that was going to be a huge issue in this crime. After the docs it would appear that is the towyard dumpster, but we are not closer to finding Caylee's body.

He clearly has some inside info, and but instead of limiting his comments to what the documents actually say he takes it to the next level and is frequently inaccurate.

Benedryl has been around for years. There is one for adults but also a childrens one. I have heard parents say they were going to go home & give their child benedryl so they would go to sleep.
I have to give one of my dogs this daily as she is allergic to GRASS & this is what the vet told me to do.

Benedryl does the opposite to me. I can't take it in the evening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back