• I wouldn't put it past Casey!

Votes: 40 22.2%
  • The magazine is lying to sell copies.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • It's not relevant & doesn't matter.

Votes: 112 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, for RM, it was pretty wise of him not only to get tested, but to advertise that he was tested. I bet he's had a hard time finding girls willing to do the nasty with him knowing that he's been with someone that's so um, indiscriminate in her choice of sexual partners. He might as well been doing it with a prostitute. At least now, people will know he has a clean bill of health.

The thing is it was not only KC who slept around, I bet all the folks she was having sex with was having sex with others as well. I remember reading in one of her text messages or somewhere that she did not like condoms. I often wondered if she was trying to get pregnant again or what the excuse was for that comment. In my younger single days, I always found it to be the guy who did not want to use a condom.

:D :D

Birds of a feather flock together don't they!!

You know, for RM, it was pretty wise of him not only to get tested, but to advertise that he was tested. I bet he's had a hard time finding girls willing to do the nasty with him knowing that he's been with someone that's so um, indiscriminate in her choice of sexual partners. He might as well been doing it with a prostitute. At least now, people will know he has a clean bill of health.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
ITA with your post. Now the chicks in the world know he's not infected and he's back in action. I'm sure it's been hard for him.:boohoo:

This whole article is tacky and does nothing to bring justice for Caylee:furious:

Sorry for the rant but had to get that off my chest.:)

I voted that it's not relevant.

It's smart to get tested if you are having unprotected sex in a relationship that isn't completely monogamous.

when was the last time a non IV drug using woman in USA got HIV?

Globe doesn't publish their articles online so I can't give a link, but it's on the current cover. It wasnt Jesse, some other dude she had tons of pictures taken with.

Obviously, this is the Globe, so it should all be taken with a huge hunk of salt.

CORRECTION:
-----------
i believe it's a lie. I dont like the Globe at all,mostly lies.If there is any truth to what they print,it's usually been printed a while back by another mag..I read them free at work.There's more truth in the "World Weekly News." LOL.

I voted that it's not relevant.

It's smart to get tested if you are having unprotected sex in a relationship that isn't completely monogamous.

IMO, the smarter thing to do is wear protection so you don't have to pay $280.00 to be tested and then sell the story to Globe to pay for it!

Globe doesn't publish their articles online so I can't give a link, but it's on the current cover. It wasnt Jesse, some other dude she had tons of pictures taken with.

Obviously, this is the Globe, so it should all be taken with a huge hunk of salt.

CORRECTION:

"taken with a "huge hunk of salt",reffering to "grain of salt"......I always thought the saying was "with great assult" oh me.....:blushing:

I have no problem with RM selling this story. He is yet another, in a long line of victims that KC has put her manipulative hands on. If you think about what we have heard and read, I am sure KC portrayed herself as a virginal single mom who had sex one time and out came sweet Caylee. From his testimony and that of his friends it sounds like RM is a pretty stand up guy and liked having Caylee being part of his life. As far as the Aids test goes, he had to get one because the only way KC could get one is by court order. That may not be a bad idea considering all of the men that have been discovered ;who have been intimate with her it could put all there minds at ease.

I have no problem with RM selling this story. He is yet another, in a long line of victims that KC has put her manipulative hands on. If you think about what we have heard and read, I am sure KC portrayed herself as a virginal single mom who had sex one time and out came sweet Caylee. From his testimony and that of his friends it sounds like RM is a pretty stand up guy and liked having Caylee being part of his life. As far as the Aids test goes, he had to get one because the only way KC could get one is by court order. That may not be a bad idea considering all of the men that have been discovered ;who have been intimate with her it could put all there minds at ease.

I agree with this.

KC slept with numerous men in a few weeks time. How many are out there that we know nothing about?

Having sex with one person without protection puts a person at risk for getting AIDS...more than one person puts you at HIGH RISK.

she does not have fever
Rashes

and other related illnesses conected with HIV :eek:

CORRECTION:
"Obviously, this is the Globe, so it should all be taken with a huge hunk of salt."

Why even entertain this crap "reporting" by lending it credence by posting it? If he feels he was exposed to aids sounds like he was having risky sex, and unless casey drugged him and tied him to have her way with him, he made the decision to have sex with her UNPROTECTED!!!! Not her fault/problem.

Anyone having casual, un-protected sex these days are "torturing" themselves.

& shouldn't need a 'rag-mag' to remind them of it.

I agree, tx_Dot. A doctor I used to work with said that "when you have sex with someone, essentially you're having sex with every single person they've ever had sex with too"!
That'd be enough reason ! Eeeewwww.:eek:

In some states it is a felony to not inform if you have a STD

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member