Governor of South Carolina is Missing- Last Seen Thursday

Oh, good Lord!

Will he move there or will she move to the U.S.? Stupid, stupid man!

No - he resigned in 2009........

Censure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On June 24, 2009, Sanford resigned as chairman of the Republican Governors Association, after he publicly revealed that he had engaged in an affair with María Belén Chapur, an Argentine woman.[1] He was later censured over the affair because of misuse of state travel funds.

I just consider him and his new love life disgusting!! A real low life ... to put his family in the public's eye again in his attempt to be relected is sickening. I surely hope the voters of South Carolina will not re-elect him!

Question is, has he ALWAYS bee like this or is there something that's going wrong mentally for him now. I mean good gracious. How did he ever get into politics?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just consider him and his new love life disgusting!! A real low life ... to put his family in the public's eye again in his attempt to be relected is sickening. I surely hope the voters of South Carolina will not re-elect him!

And the mistress has one huge set of balls to show up to support him in person. And sorry but I don't believe for one minute he didn't know that she would show up. Its all just repulsive.

His lying about where he was, and (if I'm not mistaken, which I am mistaken, quite a bit honestly) his use of tax money to go see her. (As in a plane or something not actual money in hand type thing.

Then having the nerve to be non repentant about it. Kind of like a hey I'm in love what do you want me to do type thing. Well Mr. Politician, I would like for you to do your job and keep your personal life on your own tab.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I really can't believe what I am reading..........my head is spinning. It usually does-but in this case-wow! He is off his rocker completely. I would be so afraid of him. I admire the mother of his children and I hope and pray for her and the rest of the family.
Don't know whether to laugh or....or..... or.........well, no need to cry. Just ignore him and hope he goes away.

Far away.
Appalachia calling............

IMVHO, he needs detox of some kind. The folks who are backing him are likely tied to his competitors or the opposing party. ;)

He abandoned his public service job to be with his lover, lied about it and now the folks in SC have voted him back in office again. Unbelieveable that his past actions didn't convince people he was not fit for puplic office. :banghead:

Nothing surprises me anymore with politicians. Sad

I'm SHOCKED! Sheesh. Unbelievable. I guess the peeps of SC don't really give much of a care to someone's morality, or lack of I guess I should say.

It's because he's a Republican, and they aren't going to vote for a Democrat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back