Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

At first I thought JR was CWW's sole idea, but with all of his health isssues, I do not believe CWW would be able to pull off such a long drive in such a short time. I think JR was planned and MS knew it.

It would be surprising if MS did not discuss the difficulty of pulling off such a long drive. What if CWW got some issues on the trip because of his health problem? A younger JR makes total sense as a person to come along.

"Mark's innocent today. He just happens to be in jail, but he's innocent today. People need to know that."

In the eyes of the law- he is innocent today. But of course, he will not be innocent when he is rightly CONVICTED!

Innocent today, because MS sits in a cell with little contact with others, no freedoms allowed. Not innocent before, during and after the murder of DrTS.

this is the plot MS wanted and planned for I think....I think he set up his brother from another mother.....he messed up everyone around him.....the trial will be very interesting indeed

I totally think MS set CWW up! I won't put my theory in writing but I'm sure MS had it all planned out from the beginning. He may have even anticipated an arrest but he has a story he will try to spin. I just hope the all three stooges are a dumb as we are giving them credit for--- and not just two, CWW and JR.
I admit to being a bit jaded post JA verdict but it is hard for me to take a guilty verdict for granted despite the docs we've seen so far. MS is the worst of the worst but I think he believes he has a chance.
I must say, I found Faga's statement quite curious when discussing the mitigating factors and DP. Faga said (paraphrased) "He is not a danger to anyone else." That's right.... now TS is dead, he doesn't want to kill anyone else.
Well, except maybe CWW.

I googled that and Florida pulls from driver's licenses. I am on my phone or I would provide a link. [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

not from voter registration? we get pulled from driver's, voter registration and property.

:thinking:

Does Florida pull from driver's license or from property ownership for jury pools?

I would hate to be a snowbird who has property down there and be pulled in for jury duty if I was a snowbird.
Hey there ATL. We all missed you! They pull their jury pool from The FL Drivers Licences and FL IDs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey there ATL. We all missed you! They pull their jury pool from The FL Drivers Licences and FL IDs.

:seeya:

:blowkiss:

Thanks. Where I live, they pull jury pools through voters registration.

At first I thought JR was CWW's sole idea, but with all of his health isssues, I do not believe CWW would be able to pull off such a long drive in such a short time. I think JR was planned and MS knew it.

It would be surprising if MS did not discuss the difficulty of pulling off such a long drive. What if CWW got some issues on the trip because of his health problem? A younger JR makes total sense as a person to come along.
I sort of doubt MS would knowingly incorporate a 3rd party potential witness. I think MS had asked CWW to drive solo to FL to work on computers in the past (or maybe CWW flew). I don't think CWW ever intended for MS to ever know JRR accompanied CWW to FL. I think contract #1 was between MS and CWW to murder TS. Contract #2 was totally independent between CWW and JRR. I guess it really doesn't matter in the total scheme of things.

I just noticed an advertisement here on WS that caught my eye.I can't recall the specifics but have heard when using a firing squad they had like 6 guys fire at once but none of the shooters knew which guy(s) had real bullets and which fired blanks. Maybe for electric chair now they don't need to know who was the active person that pulled the switch. Or who pushed the plug sending the injector into the syringe. Maybe now Siri does the dirty work "Hey Siri,....."
attachment.php

Attachments

• Hey Siri.jpg
    Hey Siri.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 130
:thinking:

Does Florida pull from driver's license or from property ownership for jury pools?

I would hate to be a snowbird who has property down there and be pulled in for jury duty if I was a snowbird.
I hope you didn't put the jinx on me. Lol

I sort of doubt MS would knowingly incorporate a 3rd party potential witness. I think MS had asked CWW to drive solo to FL to work on computers in the past (or maybe CWW flew). I don't think CWW ever intended for MS to ever know JRR accompanied CWW to FL. I think contract #1 was between MS and CWW to kill TS. Contract #2 was totally independent between CWW and JRR. I guess it really doesn't matter in the total scheme of things.
Dale, I'm not so sure I agree with you. I'm still stuck on those wedding photos. Seeing the body language of all those involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back