Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

I'm on my cell so I can't provide a link but I googled wink news "sievers and rogers indictment" and saw a clip of JR and Siever's at today's hearing. JR has lost A LOT of weight. Today's news report also featured a statement by Atty Faga where he claims MS is not guilty and did not hire CWW to kill his wife. He was also trying to discredit CWW. Its gonna be some trial. I don't think I could bear to listen to the defense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
For sure. Thanks for replying. Drive home safe!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

this is the plot MS wanted and planned for I think....I think he set up his brother from another mother.....he messed up everyone around him.....the trial will be very interesting indeed

Sherriff Scott said there was no plan B, I think there's going to be irrefutable evidence coming from CWW, or the plea wouldn't have taken place. JMO

Sherriff Scott said there was no plan B, I think there's going to be irrefutable evidence coming from CWW, or the plea wouldn't have taken place. JMO
Yes, and I can't wait to hear what that plan was.

Rescheduled to 1:00pm.

-Nin

'Both cases were initially in the courtroom Monday morning, but while Rodgers' public defender was present, Rodgers himself was not – because no one had brought him up from Collier County, where he's in custody. Mark Sievers did appear before the judge, but the state was unclear on his plea.

The judge ordered both sides to return in the afternoon to work through the issues.'

-Thanks to GT& Oregonmama for the link-

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31928158/sievers-attorney-people-need-to-know-hes-innocent

'Both cases were initially in the courtroom Monday morning, but while Rodgers' public defender was present, Rodgers himself was not – because no one had brought him up from Collier County, where he's in custody. Mark Sievers did appear before the judge, but the state was unclear on his plea.

The judge ordered both sides to return in the afternoon to work through the issues.'

-Thanks to GT& Oregonmama for the link-

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31928158/sievers-attorney-people-need-to-know-hes-innocent

I didn't understand what the confusion was with the plea. Why was it unclear to the state? Did they have a transcript of what was said in the afternoon session?

I didn't understand what the confusion was with the plea. Why was it unclear to the state? Did they have a transcript of what was said in the afternoon session?
Were they trying to orchestrate a "run-in" between the two? Very odd!

In listening to a True Murder podcast today called "Facing the US Prison Population" the discussion specifically mentions how rough FL is on their inmates. I thought of JR and MS. I was initially disappointed with the CWW 20 yr sentence but, you know, without CWW, MS could still be out controlling his children selling supplements with the help of purple truck. We can only guess what his next attempt would have been to attain life sustaining income or in what environment those girls would have been raised and influenced. So, let's give CWW 20 yrs for his help locking up MS. And that same CWW testimony gets JR (The Hammer) for swinging hammer 1st degree. And also gets MS 1st degree for creating and initiating and coordinating the plan. It's a win/win thanks to CWW for finally seeing the light that the girls will continue on a prosperous path to life and bad guys long term convicts...or DP.

He could still be charged, convicted and sentenced for the disappearance and/or death of RB. *hope hope hope* and go from FL straight back to MO prison?

It's been brought up here that now CWW is safe in prison for a very long time, people might feel safer coming forward with evidence.

*hope hope hope*

Thank you, GT. I do feel he can absolutely get a fair trial. As I've mentioned before, there's not much interest in the case here, due to the transient nature of our area.

:thinking:

Does Florida pull from driver's license or from property ownership for jury pools?

I would hate to be a snowbird who has property down there and be pulled in for jury duty if I was a snowbird.

this is the plot MS wanted and planned for I think....I think he set up his brother from another mother.....he messed up everyone around him.....the trial will be very interesting indeed

If he planned in advance to put it all on CWW, I wonder how he'll explain how the wicked CWW forced him to discard all that office equipment on the day of the funeral. No, I think he's just delusional in thinking he's going to talk his way out of this. The prosecution and jury--unlike, say, a mom--aren't going to buy any tired lie he decides to pitch them.

Does Florida pull from driver's license or from property ownership for jury pools?

I would hate to be a snowbird who has property down there and be pulled in for jury duty if I was a snowbird.

You would need to be a Florida state resident vs a snowbird property owner. JMO but makes sense.

I googled that and Florida pulls from driver's licenses. I am on my phone or I would provide a link. [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back