Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Maybe someone w forcibly tattoo a pineapple on one of his cheeks as well
I like the goat tattoo as well that someone else suggested for CW. Since he said he used to heard goats.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gonna be honest. I'm really afraid of another Case Anthony mishap due to over-publicity.
If someone can please refresh my memory, wasn't CA charged with 1st. degree as well? If so, how was dopey Leonard Padilla able to bail her out?

Maybe someone w forcibly tattoo a pineapple on one of his cheeks as well

It's a natural I think--probably automatic for snitches.

Mark too should be thinking of a tattoo. From what I read, a facial tattoo would be perfect--it's said to denote a prisoner who's never going to see the outside again, thus doesn't have to worry about impressions out among the straights. Buh-bye!

Mark too should be thinking of a tattoo. From what I read, a facial tattoo would be perfect--it's said to denote a prisoner who's never going to see the outside again, thus doesn't have to worry about impressions out among the straights. Buh-bye!
Once MS is sentenced either to LWOP or DP he will want to quickly acquire his trophy of a teardrop tattoo probably. I was just hoping for the pineapple tat since i doubt they sell pineapple doormats at the canteen.

Once MS is sentenced either to LWOP or DP he will want to quickly acquire his trophy of a teardrop tattoo probably. I was just hoping for the pineapple tat so everyone would know he was open to swinging good times. I think he said it was a daily need.

I'd forgotten about his neediness--though IIRC it was twice daily. One more reason why I think he's finally, after a lifelong quest, reached the place he most belongs. Lots of need there.

I'd forgotten about his neediness--though IIRC it was twice daily. One more reason why I think he's finally, after a lifelong quest, reached the place he most belongs. Lots of need there.

Im going to guess that the jail cell and the 1st degree murder charges have put a damper on his "NEEDS". LOL

From what I remember, from the transcripts, is Mark texting CW before April 30th that he had something to talk to him about when he gets to MO and that it had nothing to do with Angie or something like that.
tp://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/sieve...2015%2F04%2F01 Thank you again Scout for creating and maintaining this wonderful quick reference many of us will continue to reference until we hear the jury foreperson utter the words "We find the defendant Guilty"

Sounds fitting. I know we read that he's had contact with the girls. I wonder if they are asking him questions or still under his spell.
I truly feel for them in being uprooted and living with different relatives.
However, I am sooooo happy that they are together, Hallelujah!!!
I had a similar experience, but was separated from my brother.

First time that date has been officially given. I believe that is the date that MS flew to Missouri to attend the CWW wedding. Makes sense.
For some reason, when I heard the date, I felt even more sad. I went into my head to recreate the details in my head.
He kisses Teresa goodbye, he arrives a few days earlier than the wedding (April 30). Goes into that back bedroom that Ang. has described. Tells Curtis how unhappy he is and needs him to take care of this ASAP.
Curtis runs through his list of degenerates and gives Jimmy an offer he can't refuse.
However, MS & CW tell JR he has to be at the wedding to make things look normal and friendly. Before the ceremony, MS, CW & JR verbally solidify, with Mark, the preliminary details of the crime. TaySho is right there during these convos.

For some reason, when I heard the date, I felt even more sad. I went into my head to recreate the details in my head.
He kisses Teresa goodbye, he arrives a few days earlier than the wedding (April 30). Goes into that back bedroom that Ang. has described. Tells Curtis how unhappy he is and needs him to take care of this ASAP.
Curtis runs through his list of degenerates and gives Jimmy an offer he can't refuse.
However, MS & CW tell JR he has to be at the wedding to make things look normal and friendly. Before the ceremony, MS, CW & JR verbally solidify, with Mark, the preliminary details of the crime. TaySho is right there during these convos.

What makes you think MS knew CW was going to involve JR?

What makes you think MS knew CW was going to involve JR?
It's just been announced that the planning started on April 30th. MS arrives early and has been seen to be in private conversation with CW in a bedroom for a few hours.
Then, a few days later, we see photos of MS, JR, & CW in another serious convo again at CW's wedding.
39febf03df6cfe59e40955db49101a7c.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1462675465361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1462675465361.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 31
Just looked at the case calendar again that was created (thank you again! very easy reference tool) - ironic how the week after the CWW wedding, which was also the week before Teresa's last Mother's Day - the text activity started in earnest regarding this conspiracy to commit murder.

I want to wish everyone who has been following this case, sleuthing this case and just offering support a very Happy Mother's Day. Whether you are a mother, an auntie, a step mother, or a friend who helps to mother, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Teresa worked to empower young mothers. She was passionate about it. Teresa also worked to bring health and happiness to mothers, sisters, aunties, step mothers, friends who help mother - celebrate Teresa tomorrow by enjoying the day and reaching out to those who you love. I know I will. A special shout out to those who keep websleuths running smoothly - enjoy the day and don't stay glued to the computer, we will all understand if you take a few special hours for yourself!

Just looked at the case calendar again that was created (thank you again! very easy reference tool) - ironic how the week after the CWW wedding, which was also the week before Teresa's last Mother's Day - the text activity started in earnest regarding this conspiracy to commit murder.

I want to wish everyone who has been following this case, sleuthing this case and just offering support a very Happy Mother's Day. Whether you are a mother, an auntie, a step mother, or a friend who helps to mother, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Teresa worked to empower young mothers. She was passionate about it. Teresa also worked to bring health and happiness to mothers, sisters, aunties, step mothers, friends who help mother - celebrate Teresa tomorrow by enjoying the day and reaching out to those who you love. I know I will. A special shout out to those who keep websleuths running smoothly - enjoy the day and don't stay glued to the computer, we will all understand if you take a few special hours for yourself!
I have no doubt Teresa was a mother in all aspects of the word. AR, if you are a mom or an influence to youngsters, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

I can't get it out of my head; the photos from the wedding. After CW makes JR comfortable with MS, I think is when everyone was "on-board."
TayShow and JR were fully aware of "the plan." I can see it in their body language. JMO.

I can't get it out of my head; the photos from the wedding. After CW makes JR comfortable with MS, I think is when everyone was "on-board."
TayShow and JR were fully aware of "the plan." I can see it in their body language. JMO.

Hi IrishC, thanks for the mother's day wishes. I don't for sure that TaySho was aware of the conspiracy to murder, right now I am leaning to the side where she didn't know. I believe her when she says that her monster of a boyfriend told her during pillow talk (after the trip) and that it terrified her. Bottom line, she told law enforcement what she knew and that matters. I know of at least one person, AW, who was given the opportunity to tell the truth about her man and didn't - which is not only unforgivable, it is (in my book) criminal. Any woman who puts a grown man or men ahead of the welfare of children should turn in her sisterhood card IMO.

Hi IrishC, thanks for the mother's day wishes. I don't for sure that TaySho was aware of the conspiracy to murder, right now I am leaning to the side where she didn't know. I believe her when she says that her monster of a boyfriend told her during pillow talk (after the trip) and that it terrified her. Bottom line, she told law enforcement what she knew and that matters. I know of at least one person, AW, who was given the opportunity to tell the truth about her man and didn't - which is not only unforgivable, it is (in my book) criminal. Any woman who puts a grown man or men ahead of the welfare of children should turn in her sisterhood card IMO.

Well stated, AR. I agree. As far as I know, remembering video LE interviews & reading transcribed ones, it seems TaySho knew nothing of the conspiracy until after the fact (pillow talk w/JR) BUT AW knew CWW was going to FL 'pre-murder' (ALSO not happy about being left behind, IIRC), told her mother THEN changed her story to her mother 'post-murder' & before TS funeral---I'm relying on my memory here so Sleuthers..... please correct me if I'm wrong coordinating times here. Currently, from docs we've had access to, we have no knowledge yet as to if MS knew of JR's involvement until 'post murder'. Add to that, we don't know how acquainted MS was to JR if at all.... other than both being at CWW & AW's wedding. Something was mentioned in the docs about MS not liking JR due to a parking issue (?) at that wedding??? We may learn more later with info made public in it's entirety.

Well stated, AR. I agree. As far as I know, remembering video LE interviews & reading transcribed ones, it seems TaySho knew nothing of the conspiracy until after the fact (pillow talk w/JR) BUT AW knew CWW was going to FL 'pre-murder' (ALSO not happy about being left behind, IIRC), told her mother THEN changed her story to her mother 'post-murder' & before TS funeral---I'm relying on my memory here so Sleuthers..... please correct me if I'm wrong coordinating times here. Currently, from docs we've had access to, we have no knowledge yet as to if MS knew of JR's involvement until 'post murder'. Add to that, we don't know how acquainted MS was to JR if at all.... other than both being at CWW & AW's wedding. Something was mentioned in the docs about MS not liking JR due to a parking issue (?) at that wedding??? We may learn more later with info made public in it's entirety.
I was under the impression TSho thought JRR was going to FL to steal some expensive antiques which is why I have shown empathy for a pregnant lady providing LE what appears to be honest and complete statements and leading them to evidence items on roadside

I don't think she knew about the conspiracy or any details whatsoever. However, I DO think she knew something was up at the wedding and the days in-between.
Were JR & TSho invited to the wedding before OR after MS arrived in MO?? Also, I can't get past the little get-together they all had at KM's.

Overlooking some of the behaviors, in the end what matters most is TaySho did the absolute right thing. In my heart I know that Teresa would embrace this woman without judgment and further would do everything she could to help guide her to a life of confidence and independence. That is really the bottom line for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4gardening
Back