Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

I guess this new First Degree charge is why there has been no discovery from JRR and MS's arrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charges: Sievers, Mark D

1. MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED WITH WEAPON (Principal)
782.04(1a1);775.087(1)
Felony - Capital
04/30/2015

3. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 1ST DEG PREMEDITATED MURDER (Conspiracy)
782.04(1a1);777.04(4b)
Felony - First Degree
04/30/2015

Charges: Rodgers, Jimmy Ray

2. MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED WITH WEAPON (Principal)
782.04(1a1);775.087(1)
Felony - Capital
04/30/2015

3. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 1ST DEG PREMEDITATED MURDER (Conspiracy)
782.04(1a1);777.04(4b)
Felony - First Degree
04/30/2015

4. BURGLARY DWELLING STRUCTURE OR CONVEYANCE ARMED (Principal)
810.02(2b)
Felony - First, Punishable by Life
06/28/2015

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

It's been a little quiet around here but this news took care of that and what good news it is!! I'm also upset that CWW took the easy way out but then maybe it was necessary to get the big tuna.

Thanks to beach & all others for posts & links about GJ indictments! Justice is moving along. Can't wait for Monday court appearances. Wonder how Arrogance will strut into court OR if this latest GJ action will put a dent in the MS facade--he's failed in bond reduction and custody. JMO but I feel JR is vulnerable so may appear disturbed with this (?)---after all, whoda thunk they'd get caught. This is IT, they've hit the big time now with 1st degree murder & the consequences that go with it.

Oh wait.... will Monday's hearings will be like before, done remotely & using the phone--possibly those green suicide frocks? OR will they actually walk into the courtroom before the judge?

What was one of the comments that MS made during his bond hearing approx 10 days ago? Something like "I won't have access to Theresa's insurance money until I am acquitted". MS will probably never breath fresh air again or drive for any Orlando rendezvous'. MS hits me as the type that will fire his lawyer and represent himself. I am wondering if the defense w request Change of Venue? Could there possibly be a Lee County resident not familiar with the case?

Grand jury indicts Mark Sievers, Jimmy Rodgers on 1st-degree murder charge

FORT MYERS, Fla. – A grand jury indicted Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers each on a first-degree murder charge in the killing of Dr. Teresa Sievers, judicial officials said Wednesday evening.

Both men, who were originally charged with second-degree murder, were also indicted for conspiracy to commit murder. Rodgers faces an additional charge of burglary.

Rodgers and Mark Sievers will be arraigned on the new charges Monday.

Both men remained in the Lee County jail Wednesday under no bond

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/04/...rs-jimmy-rodgers-on-1st-degree-murder-charge/

BBM - Love that MS is now under no bond.

Thanks to beach & all others for posts & links about GJ indictments! Justice is moving along. Can't wait for Monday court appearances. Wonder how Arrogance will strut into court OR if this latest GJ action will put a dent in the MS facade--he's failed in bond reduction and custody. JMO but I feel JR is vulnerable so may appear disturbed with this (?)---after all, whoda thunk they'd get caught. This is IT, they've hit the big time now with 1st degree murder & the consequences that go with it.
Yep, I bet it's finally sinking in and gettin real for MS right about now.:happydance:

One of my FAVORITE ironies is that this GJ indictment comes just days after Mark files an appeal challenging the ruling denying his bond reduction! Pretty sure this ain't gonna help matters for him 'cause now he's being held on NO BOND.

Yeah, things haven't been going so well for him in ANY of these cases since his arrest. Not DCF, the custody matter, the bond reduction and now the Grand Jury indictment upping the charges to 1st degree. Wonder if he's even had time to think of the Probate petition filed.... He's got a lot to think about, huh? None of it pleasant. :angel:

Kinda worries me...the elation I am feeling about how miserable he must be. He can't control a darn thing in his life anymore. Well, except his commissary orders. I'll let him have that one, I reckon.

:bombshell:yes! so happy to hear this :yesss: and i hope and pray he gets the DP. wicked evil monster :behindbar

One of my FAVORITE ironies is that this GJ indictment comes just days after Mark files an appeal challenging the ruling on denying his bond reduction! Pretty sure this ain't gonna help matters for him 'cause now he's being held on NO BOND.

Yeah, things haven't been going so well for him in ANY of these cases since his arrest. Not DCF, the custody matter, the bond reduction and now the Grand Jury indictment upping the charges to 1st degree. Wonder if he's even had time to think of the Probate petition filed.... He's got a lot to think about, huh? None of it pleasant. :angel:

Kinda worries me...the elation I am feeling about how miserable he must be. He can't control a darn thing in his life anymore. Well, except his commissary orders. I'll let him have that one, I reckon.

Yeah, made me think too since this GJ news 'made my day' so to speak. Guess I'm awful but... nothing the legal system does to MS will be enough for me. If he doesn't get the death penalty I hope someone asks him daily to 'make my day'! MS is below animal status. Have mercy, I'll need to ask for forgiveness now!

YAY !!! Great news !! Thanks for sharing :great:

Rest assured.... THIS is far beyond his 'scope'.

This may be a stretch but there are so many things that have come up in this case you never know what will come up next. As I was digesting the 1st degree charges it crossed my mind that since CWW ratted on both MS and JR, I wonder if MS knows anything about the Ronnie Bolin disappearance and will use that info to get back at his lifelong buddy as a bit of revenge or perhaps use it as some sort of sentencing advantage. I doubt JR would know much since he wasn't around during those days but you never know what could have been talked about during their 24+ hours of driving together.

Glad to see this. But I STILL think CWW got off way to easily. I suppose LE must have felt it was worth it in order to get the testimony against the other two.

Don't know why, but I'm thinking Prosecutors may not ask for the death penalty. Because her family may not push for it. Because of the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back