Grandma Hollars speaks

O/T

Please know... In no way am I disputing what you are saying but never in my life have I ever heard of such..

Maybe they no longer do it, this has been about 10 years ago. I don't talk to jail birds any more. :crazy:

This is my take on Grandma Hollars. I'm assuming she either doesn't hear well, or reads between the lines and gets it wrong. In a phone conversation she had with Misty, she tells Misty that IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS that Joe and Tommy did it. Misty denies it, and says she has all the newspapers, and that wasn't in the papers. Misty tells her, "that's just silly." Granny tells her that Lisa and Hank are the ones that told her that, and wants to know why they are lying about it. Misty says, I don't know. Since we didn't hear the conversation Lisa, Hank and granny had, I have to assume they were talking about the letter Misty wrote to Chelsea blaming Tommy and Joe. Now, when Granny tells the story, it's no longer a letter, but it's all over the newspaper. I'm wondering if Tommy is now agreeing with Misty because he has been convinced by LE that Misty's story is credible. Maybe he told his Granny, that it looks like Joe really did do it. Then she talks to Misty, and Misty says Joe and Tommy did it, and that's the story Granny is telling. It's very possible that Tommy is trying to cooperate with LE, and went with them to the SJ's River to point out where they fished that day. With the bits and pieces we have to work on, it's hard to know what's really being said.

GMH, Lisa Croslin, Tommy, Misty..... all fall from the same tree when it comes to reliable information IMO.

I'm not sure Grandma Flora is suffering the Sword of Damocles dilemma. I'm not even sure the Wisdom of Solomon applies. I'm imagining more like she's wielding a sword over her head and, like a 7-headed Hydra, is taking off whatever parts she can, even if it leaves 7 more in its place.

I'm not sure Grandma Flora is suffering the Sword of Damocles dilemma. I'm not even sure the Wisdom of Solomon applies. I'm imagining more like she's wielding a sword over her head and, like a 7-headed Hydra, is taking off whatever parts she can, even if it leaves 7 more in its place.

Feeling dumb and off to google all of these references so I have some context for this post :blushing::blushing::blushing:

After listening to all the jailhouse calls I could tell there were times LE were shutting off access to certain people Misty and Tommy wanted to call. I figured it was one of their investigative tools.

On the Levi Page radio program Leonard Padillo said GGM Hollors was lying about receiving those phone calls from Tommy and Misty. The reason he says he knows this is because he (Leonard) pays for Tommy and Mistys phone accounts and at that time there was a mix up and TC and MC did not have telephone access to GGM.

Grandma H appeared credible to me on the NG show. As others have pointed out, she repeated statements told to her by her grandchildren. Her credibility on the show was cemented for me when she uttered the opinion to Grace that perhaps her grandchildren have no remorse.

She may lessen in credibility this evening when she appears on JVM depending upon whether she is again able to separate the "truth" as told to her by her grandchildren from her opinions (I don't think Misty did it - paraphrased).
I felt she did a good job distinguishing between the two during her appearance. That was not easy, and don't expect it will be any easier tonight. Will have to see.

Because of all the story-changing amongst these players that's been going on for well over a year, if I were to repeat them on the NG show I doubt I'd sound credible either.

As usual, JVM always has a good show when I have to miss it. Why do we see NG 3 times a night, and her show only once?
My grandson is close to setting school records in baseball, and I don't want to miss a single game. I hope you guys take good notes on the show tonight!

This is only IMO but I can not believe what this woman says without proof to back it up. I would want to hear the recordings from the calls.
It just seemed to me that she was basking from attention and thinking ahead about a reward.
Now I'm wondering if there had been something told to her at an earlier date and that is what she is reporting now.
I would be very interested to hear what her relationship with all her grandchildren has been in the past.
Does she favor Misty over the others?
Does she feel that MC could not kill a child because she's a young girl?
Does she dislike JO because he is more local to her and she is more aware of some things he's been involved with whereas the others being long distant they can keep some things quiet from her?
Does she favor one of their mothers more than the other?

Seriously, if I had grandchildren locked up in jail with the murder of a 5 yo little girl hanging over their head, there is no way in he(( I would be on any tv show spouting anything. I would get my butt down there to tell them to tell the truth!

This is multi-generational dysfunction we're seeing and anybody with a lick of sense will run as fast as they can to get free from it all.

VB
We may not have heard the phone calls form the jail--but I the police have and they stared a whole new search

I don't think that Granny Flo is not telling the truth, but I think that she has embellished the various tales that she's been told by her grandchildren. I was miffed by her asking Tommy, "Do you think that Joe did it?" We all know about the power of suggestion, and I couldn't help wondering if Tommy would have implicated Joe if his grandmother had not prompted him with her question. I wish that she had simply given Tommy the opportunity to tell her what he knew.

That said, I have thought for some time that the Croslin "children" are not particularly comfortable sharing intimate details of their lives with their parents, Hank, Sr. and/or Lisa. There appears to be a generation gap in this family, and the children may feel more at ease talking with Grandma than with their parents. Jailhouse conversations of both Tommy and Misty with their mother seemed very superficial and focused on mundane topics like accommodations, food, etc. Hank, Sr. attempted to encourage his children to do the right thing, but neither Tommy nor Misty appeared to be duly influenced by their dad's admonitions.

Perhaps sibling conflicts in the Croslin home were handled mostly by Hank, Sr. while Lisa remained neutral or uninvolved. Hank seems to want to get to the bottom of difficult issues, while Lisa remains aloof. Maybe Grandma Hollars has always been more understanding and provided a balance between harsh expectations by their dad but expressing more concern for them than their mother. jmo

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell: Grandma joins us tonight! She says she knows what happened to Haleigh, she heard the whole story from Misty.
What questions do you still want answered?

PLEASE WAIT FOR SHOW TIME BEFORE DISCUSSION
! TIA :blowkiss:

I hope that someone asks her what Hank Sr. and Lisa have said to her regarding her public outing of Tommy and Misty, also Joe O.'s mom.

FH: tommy called he was whimpering, like crying
i said time to come clean
if whats in my heart is true

we talked bout his children and his wife

did tommy admit he was at river?

that's what i'd like to know.

Just as an observation here. Why does Grandma Hollar appear to be so eager to be talking about her own grandchildren here? Also, Please note her new makeup and hairstyle. Exactly like Misty in her interviews. Very strange to me. Just pointing out that she is so eager to protect Misty in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back