**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! That nose thing...and the feet! They are both LMs features not JL. I am thinking more than ever now that the alive person in the video is not JL. It would explain a lot but yes..it also opens up a whole new set of questions. :banghead:

I am shifting towards agreeing with what you're saying.

I've long thought that Magnotta didn't fight extradition because he has something up his sleeve that he's confident will exonerate him. While I don't think this is it, I think it certainly might be part of it.

Btw I noticed the YouTube video was posted last week; how did we miss it until now?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

I watched the whole video again, and I agree with you. The first part seems to show somebody tied up, but not Jun Lin. This leads me to question whether, Jun Lin and Magnotta were "playing" before the murder, you know like sexual role-play. Who knows maybe that is Luka himself being tied up in the beginning and Jun filming? Then they switch, and that's when Luka decides to become evil and sadistic?

I dunno, but after analyzing the video more, I'm still puzzled.

i am inclined to think he killed lin in a rage/passion and didn't film it, but did film himself desecrating the body...to make his little movie more sinister, he filmed the first part and that is why the beginning goes from someone alive right to someone dead without a killing scene...(i am just speculating here)...it always struck me as a little odd that there was no kill scene in this video, and perhaps the reason it is not there is because it was not filmed...or perhaps there is more to the video that he edited out, i have heard that LE has a longer version of the video, but don't know if that is a fact or just a rumour at this point...too many questions, not enough answers, very frustrating...

I personally think it's text book LM to sneak a clip of his own naked/bound body at the beginning of the video. I'm sure the idea of millions of people unknowingly looking at his nude body would be a great thrill for him.

Of course, that begs the question: who tied him up and filmed it? Could it have been a clip from a video filmed at a different time/date? Was it JL prior to his death, thinking they were just having some consensual fun?

My 1 post...

I´ve only watched the first minute of the video so far
because there was something odd with the
first minute.

In the beginning of the video there´s a clip
of someone holding the icepick with the
casablana poster in the background.
This pic was taken before the video was made
but added later so ignore that clip.

Next clip (1)
shows someone (A)
toutching the face of a person (B).

Third clip (2)
shows someone (A)
sitting on top of a person (B).

I think it was videotaped in this order (So far..):

1. Clip 2 and it´s showed backwards.
(If you watch this clip backwards you can see A put something away,
on the right, next to B´s head.
Then A sitting on top of B and it´s cut.

Maybe A gave B some drug with a syringe,
but can´t be seen because it was cut right there.

2. Clip 2 showes A put it´s the knee on the bed and
do something with it´s hand on B´s face.

Maybe A is checking to see if B is alive/counscious?

That´s what I got so far...
Confused?! =)

I do think there is more than meets the eye. Why would he disguise himself in the video yet make obvious references in the video that it was him? (Casablanca post for example) I still think the " stabber" in the video might not be LM either...too thick..different body structure IMO

We have been assuming it was JL and LM each in their respective roles...but I think that might not be the case ...thinking the alive JL isn't JL ..the people who did that research are also Asian and would be sensitive to Asian features...something i never paid attention to before..I think they make an amazing point with that video they made...kudos to them!

Just my opinion but it's been weeks now and I can't shake those feelings. I keep going back to it. Something definitely isn't as it appears in this video...

I definitely agree that the people who researched the Asian features illuminated something non-Asians would not be likely to notice as readily. Really good work on their part. If this is accurate and it is LM in the live shot, then it could reflect a role play vignette. This would sync with the CL post that sought the male to "act in a video without pay". I find it hard to imagine JL as answering a post like that but one never knows. Even if he did not answer the post and the two knew each other in another way, it would seem JL was down with the role play. Perhaps LM went first to being tied up as another means of disarming JL so that he'd be more trusting and easier to manage once he was tied up?

I am open to the possibility that someone else was involved, a 3rd person present, but struggle getting too much into that theory because there's been no evidence that definitively indicates that. Yes, the dude sitting on JL looks a bit bulky, but is that the loose fitting clothing or another LM attempt to disguise himself? The apt was loaded with evidence. I would like to believe that if another person's dna, finger prints, shoe prints or images found on the unedited version were found that the LE would alert the public that a second killer is on the loose...

I dont think it's Luka tied up. I've seen his naked body a lot recently and that's not him. The nose does look like Jun's - the comparison isn't very apt since they don't use the same angle.

But what is this about him having a boyfriend and being very much in love? That's news to me!

Oh.. "2. Clip 2" should have been 2. Clip 1. Dont know how to edit by post.

I dont think it's Luka tied up. I've seen his naked body a lot recently and that's not him. The nose does look like Jun's - the comparison isn't very apt since they don't use the same angle.

But what is this about him having a boyfriend and being very much in love? That's news to me!

Agree. I watched that video and was like "really?" To me, it doesn't even look close. While I couldn't swear that the person is Lin Jun, there's no question in my mind that it's not lm. And it certainly looks a lot like Lin Jun, also imo. Especially the nose and the build.

I am shifting towards agreeing with what you're saying.

I've long thought that Magnotta didn't fight extradition because he has something up his sleeve that he's confident will exonerate him. While I don't think this is it, I think it certainly might be part of it.

Btw I noticed the YouTube video was posted last week; how did we miss it until now?

I have no idea...I was doing some googling about this case...as I do every night ( to wind down...funny huh) and I found it...then remembered the Chinese poster on WS a few weeks back talking about the nose ...based on the other vids posted about JL with his friends...I am assuming the person who posted on YouTube is also the Chinese WS poster from a few weeks ago but can't remember the Name they posted under to ask them more questions.

Again...it seems the person who posted those photos was friends with JL or friends with his friends. So maybe they knew something...or are just trying to let everyone know that JL was not involved romantically with LM which is what all the MSM outlets are saying...or some are still saying, grrrr

I dont know but I do think that the man lying on the bed is Jun Lin, from the beginning until the end.
The only thing really really strange is the sneeze. The camera is moving around at the time of the sneeze, LM has it in his hands and is even zooming in and out on the puppy. But the camera does not shake the slightest bit!
This is impossible!?
That sneeze is the only reason why I havent ruled out an accomplice yet.
:moo:

I have no idea...I was doing some googling about this case...as I do every night ( to wind down...funny huh) and I found it...then remembered the Chinese poster on WS a few weeks back talking about the nose ...based on the other vids posted about JL with his friends...I am assuming the person who posted on YouTube is also the Chinese WS poster from a few weeks ago but can't remember the Name they posted under to ask them more questions.

Great discovery Jujercu! You don't know how much I appreciate you sharing it and hate the questions it raises...

While I've become somewhat of an expert on everything Magnotta is into sexually and documented himself doing sexually, I'm clueless about the victim's interests. I fully support the WS policy on not sleuthing the victim, but I wish I had done some personal recon in the first days after the crime on Lin's interests to help fill in the blanks...

Watching the other videos that had JL in them were difficult. Such a sweet guy..and to actually see him moving in a video was a whole new level ..until I found those videos I had only seen his pictures, what an amazing guy with friends who truly enjoyed his company. Something LM never ever had.

Yes, it was nice to see him in video form with friends being happy. Considering the only video images I had previously seen of him were horrific, I found the other, happier video footage of him to be therapeutic for me. Makes me appreciate you sharing the link even more because I found those other videos in the user's profile.

I dont know but I do think that the man lying on the bed is Jun Lin, from the beginning until the end.
The only thing really really strange is the sneeze. The camera is moving around at the time of the sneeze, LM has it in his hands and is even zooming in and out on the puppy. But the camera does not shake the slightest bit!
This is impossible!?
That sneeze is the only reason why I havent ruled out an accomplice yet.
:moo:

I heard the sneeze but didn't note the camera didn't move when it happened. Good find....odd...something else to confuse us..oh joy. Lol

I heard the sneeze but didn't note the camera didn't move when it happened. Good find....odd...something else to confuse us..oh joy. Lol

I have not watched the video, but do you think the sneeze could have been the puppy?

My video (and this case) experience, if anyone is interested:

I watched it about 2 times when the case hit the news. To be honest, I did very well - I think I have the ability to distance myself a bit through the computer screen and because I didnt know much about Jun Lin, LM and the rest of the case, it was not that bad for me.
However - I then started to learn more about the murder, joined your wonderful webite, read ALL the many pages on here. I learned about the poor victim Jun Lin, saw his photos and his bright smile. I learned about LM, who in some pics and videos seems so arrogant its unbearable - and in some, to me, he seems pretty normal. I also learned about Canada, how and when exactly the crime happened and a lot more. All that time I never watched it again.
Then I felt the need to check something once more in the video and went back to see it. But this time I was overwhelmed. I could not watch, it made me really sick, sad and angry. I was surprised by how much my emotions had changed. I even had the impression of being able to smell the bloody mattress, and that was the point when I closed the site and decided to never watch it again and let Jun Lin rest in peace.
Also, when I first talked to my boyfriend about the murder 2 weeks ago, I described him some details and then all of a sudden I felt very sick. I was probably imagining to dismember a human body myself, actively, and that was too much. I dont mind reading about disturbing details, but talking about it went too far for me.
Strange, huh :)
But I have to say I am very happy that I indeed felt sick and sad at some point, I was a little scared of myself at first because I thought I wouldnt have any empathy or emotions at all.
I dont know if I regret watching it... I realised that I forget the content very fast. I somehow felt bad for watching it because LM actually put the video in the web because he wanted people to see it, and I feel like doing him a favour by watching it. I also feel like doing him a favour every time I write a post about this case on here. I imagine him getting out of prison someday in the future (dont hope so, but I dont know!) and reading everything on here and feeling very good.

And something else is my mind these days (sorry for the long post, I feel the need to share it)...
There will be for sure similiar stories in the future, murders being uploaded on the internet, for the fame and attention.
And just because a few idiots just like LM (and the disturbed people who enjoy child *advertiser censored*) need to do such senseless ********, the internet will change completely and get more and more censored.
The world wide web is such a great invention that can be used for so many good things - but the dark side of humans will make it impossible to use.

LM is a loser. The world doesnt need him anymore.

I had the exact same reaction,the first time I saw it I was shocked by how little it affected me but after getting to know JunLin and reading so much about the case I can not bring myself to watch it,there's just no way and I am also relieved that those emotions kicked in.
Part of me wants to watch it again because there is so much that's still a mystery but I just can't....
Thank you for linking to the live footage of Jun Lin that was much needed because at times part of me starts feeling sorry for LM and this makes me realize that no matter how much he ever went through he is a sick discusting creature that has lost the right for empathy with his actions.

The audio isn´t from when he made the video,
it´s from when he put the video together.
That means that the dog was still alive so if he killed it,
it must have been after he put the video together.
You can hear cars go by outside.
Maybe it was somewhere around 9 am?!

The audio isn´t from when he made the video,
it´s from when he put the video together.
That means that the dog was still alive so if he killed it,
it must have been after he put the video together.
You can hear cars go by outside.
Maybe it was somewhere around 9 am?!

Why do you think the audio could not be from the video?

I think it is. The only thing LM added is the New Order song, but after that, the audio matches IMO.
The bed is making noises, and those match with LMs movements. Also you can hear him walk around and grab the camera.
I dont remember hearing cars, but there was a constant beeping noise, but it was not monotone, it always changed going faster and slower.
Anyone know what that noise could have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix