**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
blUNJBxK said the animal in the video was a cat, but it wasn't. It was a pup.

This was the disparity I noticed also. I agree, though, that this person, even if they are not Luka, has a lot of information that seems to indicate they know what went on behind the scenes, they could be guessing, but if they are it sounds eerily similar to what you would guess Luka was thinking and seems creepily excited to describe the gore behind the scenes in great detail...friend/accomplice? Probably not but anything is possible.

Just my opinion, I don't believe the 4chan guy is Luka posting on the 30th. Whoever did post that stuff could have watched the video dozens of times (it had already been out for 4 days) To me, it seems like common speculation on his part. He did not say anything that hasn't already been said or seen.

I personally don't believe Luka did any posting on the run. IMO, I believe the last postings done by Luka are the May 24 - 25 RipOff report postings on the day of the murder. Then I think he went on the run and never posted anything, even that hour he was in the Berlin cafe, I don't believe he was posting, just looking and trying to print the passport.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Body/Tony-Luciforia.aspx

IMO, the postings by Luka on the day of the murder hold a clue somewhere?

There is another murder day posting here

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-report/luka-magnotta-bisexual-male-model-and-*advertiser censored*-star-psychotic-behavior-and-psychopathic-tendencies-c78766.html

- ID: blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)20:02:04 No.403093528

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

-- (above) in 1st person now. would a troll go to that length to make such a comment?

That was a quote from the movie American Psycho.
He probably just did copy cut & paste from imdb on the 4chan page.
Btw, I was the one who asked about the 4chan user in some previous thread here on websleuths, one of my first posts, thread 9 or 10, I guess.

I think that's Luka but I'm no expert, I remember I wanted to ask more about it but I was a newbie and hate flame wars so I just let it go and didn't talk any further, lol. Anyway there were diverse replies, some people are totally sure it is Luka others say it is not Luka, could be the police impersonating him and trying to find out his location to arrest. Could be another perp or just a troll fooling around. So many possibilities... I think we will never know that for sure, right?

On a side note, I don't remember the police confirm if it is a dog or cat in the video, did the authorities, a credible source from the press (some major canadian newspaper) stated it was a puppy? I've read so many boards talking about it and some people who watched it several times said it was a dog others a cat even a ferret. thanks in advance

I have some "quick" notes about the audio:

New Order Song - Extended Version 05.37min

Audio:

00.00-05.44 Loud New Order song
01.19-06.56 Low New Order song

00.06-00.08 Touching camera/Mic
01.03-01.06 Touching camera/Mic
03.44-03.46 Touching camera/Mic
05.47 Touching camera/Mic
06.06-06.06 Walking around
06.10-06.19 Walking around
06.19 Hummar
06.23-06.27 Walking around

06.23-> Beeping sound

06.29 Dog barks
06.30 Moves and hits the dog?
06.31 Dog whimpers

06.55 -> Beeping sound is heard clearly

06.36 Touching camera/Mic
06.38-06.42 Walking around
06.45-06.53 Walking around
06.56-07.10 Walking around. Doing something..
07.12-07.14 Traffic
07.14-07.20 Walking around
07.25/26 Someone sneezes/coughs, far away
07.28 Again Someone sneezes/coughs, far away
07.29-07.49 Walking around
07.39 Sniffles
07.41/42 Someone shouts/talks, outside?
07.53-08.13 Walking around
08.16 Sniffles
08.20-09.03 Walking around. Doing something..
08.54-08.56 --> Strange sound, bird?
09.04-09.11 Car driving by
09.19 Sneeze
09.21 Sneeze
09.26-09.30 Touching camera/Mic
09.28-09.33 Walking around
09.37 --> Strange sound, a lighter? Inhalation? (Smoking?)
10.10-10.20 Cars drive past
10.20 Someone shouting/talking, outside?
10.23 Again Someone shouting/talking, outside?
10.24-10.26 Touching camera/Mic
10.29 Sniffles
10.32-10.33 Someone calls/talking (e.g "Yeah" ?) outside?
10.36 Sniffles
10.40 Turning sound of
10.41 End of Audio

I don't think the recorded sound is from the dismemberment.
You can record a sound on the computer in the same time as you are recording the sound around the computer.
Hope you understand..
This is just a quick note, I'm still moulding my "theory".

Do we know that for 100% sure yet? I do think it was a dog as well...but I can't recall any official word on it. It hasn't been found nor addressed by LE. Which is just so strange. But wondering if anyone has official word that it was a dog.

Just my opinion, I don't believe the 4chan guy is Luka posting on the 30th. Whoever did post that stuff could have watched the video dozens of times (it had already been out for 4 days) To me, it seems like common speculation on his part. He did not say anything that hasn't already been said or seen.

I personally don't believe Luka did any posting on the run. IMO, I believe the last postings done by Luka are the May 24 - 25 RipOff report postings on the day of the murder. Then I think he went on the run and never posted anything, even that hour he was in the Berlin cafe, I don't believe he was posting, just looking and trying to print the passport.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-report/luka-magnotta-bisexual-male-model-and-*advertiser censored*-star-psychotic-behavior-and-psychopathic-tendencies-c78766.html
From the scam informer article...

"Are you positive all these allegations are true? Perhaps people who are less fortunate then him are jealous? Its a pretty common occurance , that when you ditch your ex friends because your moving up in life and they aren't they become jealous. *It makes sense to me. He has money, travels the world, and is model material. These allegations seem to have been started by a jilted ex lover or friend whom he ignored or forgot to call probably. *By the way what type of pathetic individual would be stalking this man? Fat people? Ugly People? or people with no lives whom are obsessed with him. Groupies!*"

The words out of LMs own mouth...his fan pages need to see that.

I wonder why he was sneezing and sniffling so much during the audio (assuming LM was doing the sneezing/sniffling). Drugs? Simple allergies (allergic to dogs, maybe)? It seems like a lot of sneezing to me, for a fairly short period.

Has anyone noticed this yet? This is the first time I've seen confirmation that police DO in fact have an "unedited version" of the video. It even states that this other raw version shows him actually eating some of the parts of the body. Is this confirmed anywhere else??

This is stated right underneath the picture with the Map of the park on this site:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168912/Luka-Magnotta-case-Police-confirm-severed-head-belongs-Jun-Lin.html#ixzz1zqtVqVvF

"A second, unedited version of the video seen by police shows him eating parts of the body."

Well, he was widely believed to be actively replying to some of the youtube videos under his sockpuppet accounts , like annamansfield and rita van volkenberg, among others, right up to the point of being arrested at the cafe.
As for the other poster who pointed he mentioned a cat, instead of a dog in the video, that could have been more distortion to confuse whether it was him or not. It seemed to be an on again off again routine in that 4chan thread. Who knows for sure, but we all have our gut instincts.

Has anyone noticed this yet? This is the first time I've seen confirmation that police DO in fact have an "unedited version" of the video. It even states that this other raw version shows him actually eating some of the parts of the body. Is this confirmed anywhere else??

This is stated right underneath the picture with the Map of the park on this site:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168912/Luka-Magnotta-case-Police-confirm-severed-head-belongs-Jun-Lin.html#ixzz1zqtVqVvF

"A second, unedited version of the video seen by police shows him eating parts of the body."

I think that may be misinterpreted and sensationalized for media. Unless someone can show me a link from police actually saying that, I don't believe that to be true. I remember police saying in one of their press conferences, gross as it was, the raw video also indicates that MAY have taken place. It was suggested, but the original video never shows it. Two possible reasons... one, it never happened (which I believe) , or two ... it wasn't shown on the released video because it would show too much of his face.
IF it was captured on the recovered raw video then we'll know, but as much as he simulated the necrophilia, I believe the cannabilism was only suggested and simulated as well. The raw video recovered was only 15 mins, so, less than 5 mins longer, which isn't a whole lot of time for extra content.
People/Media will stretch anything for sensationalism. I've seen postings on other boards where people say they heard the raw video included more dismemberment and the victim screaming ... how would they know? The video's never been released nor talked about!

I think that may be misinterpreted and sensationalized for media. Unless someone can show me a link from police actually saying that, I don't believe that to be true. I remember police saying in one of their press conferences, gross as it was, the raw video also indicates that MAY have taken place. It was suggested, but the original video never shows it. Two possible reasons... one, it never happened (which I believe) , or two ... it wasn't shown on the released video because it would show too much of his face.
IF it was captured on the recovered raw video then we'll know, but as much as he simulated the necrophilia, I believe the cannabilism was only suggested and simulated as well. The raw video recovered was only 15 mins, so, less than 5 mins longer, which isn't a whole lot of time for extra content.
People/Media will stretch anything for sensationalism. I've seen postings on other boards where people say they heard the raw video included more dismemberment and the victim screaming ... how would they know? The video's never been released nor talked about!

I can't help but agree with you in almost every aspect you mentioned. Everything you said makes complete sense and logic applies that there's a very good chance it is simply media tactics and not verifiable fact. The only reason I thought this was even a remotely true possibility was due to the fact that the article was just posted yesterday and that perhaps it was new information on the case. Again though, as you stated, I want a verifiable source, such as LE, to confirm this before I will believe this without a doubt.

If said statement turns out to be true though, this would mean they do have LM's face shown in the video. How else could they show him "eating" the body parts without his face being visible or at least partially visible?

I can't help but agree with you in almost every aspect you mentioned. Everything you said makes complete sense and logic applies that there's a very good chance it is simply media tactics and not verifiable fact. The only reason I thought this was even a remotely true possibility was due to the fact that the article was just posted yesterday and that perhaps it was new information on the case. Again though, as you stated, I want a verifiable source, such as LE, to confirm this before I will believe this without a doubt.

If said statement turns out to be true though, this would mean they do have LM's face shown in the video. How else could they show him "eating" the body parts without his face being visible or at least partially visible?

Unless he did a side shot, with the hoodie still masking most of his face and dimly lit room where u could see him put the fork up to his head. But, I believe he would have included that in the orig video, that would have guaranteed more shock and outrage. So, until otherwise proven, I'm not a believer cannabilism ever actually occured.

I wonder why he was sneezing and sniffling so much during the audio (assuming LM was doing the sneezing/sniffling). Drugs? Simple allergies (allergic to dogs, maybe)? It seems like a lot of sneezing to me, for a fairly short period.

LRM only sneezed twice.
Someone outside or in another apartment sneezed (Sounds like it.) twice.
The sniffling could be allergy, or was he catching a cold?
Was it just bad habit or did it have something to do with drugs?
If so, was he on a drug at the time or was the cause snorting drugs years ago?
Interesting questions...

LRM only sneezed twice.
Someone outside or in another apartment sneezed (Sounds like it.) twice.
The sniffling could be allergy, or was he catching a cold?
Was it just bad habit or did it have something to do with drugs?
If so, was he on a drug at the time or was the cause snorting drugs years ago?
Interesting questions...

Ah yes, the distant sneezes...it would make sense they came from outside or maybe the hallway. With LM seen crying on the plane, that made me wonder about drugs - a possible withdrawl? Just the idea of someone doing something as casual as sneezing during/after doing what he did gives me the creeps.

The voices the previous poster said sounded like they came from outside - that almost sounds like a voice (automated?) coming from a nearby phone to me. Like an automated voice message or something.

And that's the first time I've heard the dog bark. It sounds angry (the first bark). I don't understand why LE haven't addressed the dog at all.

Do we know that for 100% sure yet? I do think it was a dog as well...but I can't recall any official word on it. It hasn't been found nor addressed by LE. Which is just so strange. But wondering if anyone has official word that it was a dog.

Personally, I don't need an official to tell me what a puppy bark sounds like or what a puppy looks like.

Here's one clue: the postings give us a reason why LRM sent body parts to Vancouver.

We've all been trying to figure out why he did that. Police, and people on here, have all offered some strained theories as to why this might be the case.

The same-day postings offer a clue: in the RipOff Report's second post, he explicitly links himself to "kitten killing" going on in Vancouver in 2011.

By combining the same-day postings with the fact that LRM sent body parts to Vancouver, maybe he was expecting LE to eventually connect the dots.

I don't know if he was in Vancouver at that time, nor whether he was responsible. I'm guessing not. But in a bid to increase his shock value, he's trying to take credit for that brutality as well.

JMO ... the above report is from the Daily Mail (they are known to stretch the story a bit to make things sound even more shocking) I am not sold that police have seen Luka's face or have seen him actually put remains into his mouth on the extended video.

Even in the 10 min video, one might describe that scene similar to "As gross as it sounds, it appears there were acts of cannibalism committed"

We just won't know until the trial

Perhaps he did film himself trying to eat the body but made a nasty face and had to spit it out so it ended up on the cutting-room floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130