Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of records are available for a throwaway phone?

Blaise

If the police have the numbers, I'm sure they can get the phone company to produce all numbers he called and all numbers that called him, phone and text messages etc.

I also suspect they have bugs in the As home & on their phones and there will be many more bombshells to come.

Right on.
Actually, she was in the trunk of her grandmother's car. The grandmother who let her psycho daughter drive off with little Casey, who then had the gall to whine about being victimized through jealousy. That's what she was thinking about- her own issues, It's always about Ms. Cindy.
I tell you what, this family has more layers than we know. I have my own set of theories on how their dysfunction played into this money making circus tour of denial...and it is sad! Disgusting and sad.

I agree, there are some serious bottom feeders run amok.
And as far as the psychic lady, that was how I felt at first. I saw her on GR and got the feeling he was trying to say that the Meter Reader was wrong because the psychic looked there and found nothing. But now with all of this obvious obfuscation going on, trying to spin this horrendous evidence that the two PI's went to get a dead Caylee, saying her body could not have been there, I am glad she is out there saying Caylee was there. Did that make sense? :crazy:

Yes Lancelott, Maybe this is why it was put out to the public there was a plant growing up through her remains. That should knock the socks right out from under those PI's.

I really think these PI's were trying to make a quick BIG $, as Mr Casey was trying to shop it around the media about a month ago. And it wasn't even taken at the spot where her remains were found. :rolleyes:

If the police have the numbers, I'm sure they can get the phone company to produce all numbers he called and all numbers that called him, phone and text messages etc.

I also suspect they have bugs in the As home & on their phones and there will be many more bombshells to come.

I herd on NG tonight someone admitted to being on the phone with him while he was filming. I just didn't catch the name.

Sorry, I know wrong thread LOLOLOL

There had to be a reason why the PI wanted to investigate that abandoned house. He just didn't look.......he tore up a couple of boards and used a trowel to dig in the dirt. There was a partially buried plastic bag that he used a knife to tear open. It appeared he was trying to find something specific.

It makes sense that the abandoned house was a place of interest because of something someone said.

Isn't that trespassing and vandalism ? Even if no one was living in the house, the property still belonged to someone. He got caught because it's on tape. I'm sure LE has bigger fish to fry, but still isn't there a code of ethics for PIs ?:confused:

:doh: "Coz, I'm like, you know, smarter than them..."

Absolutely!:behindbar
Thanks! That's very interesting about the Google map tidbit. Hmm.

What was that PI looking for? Probably something Cindy is missing, or maybe they're looking for the $15,000 Casey was going to buy a house or run away with.

It was either, pick one:

1. A location KC had dumped some evidence (clothes, phone),

2. KC's hideout and place of work when not at home,

3. A tip from LA as to where KC may have placed Caylee.

I guess my vote is kinda #2, as in maybe the abandoned house is where KC went with Caylee after the fight with CA? Maybe the "something bad" happened to Caylee there...

Yes Lancelott, Maybe this is why it was put out to the public there was a plant growing up through her remains. That should knock the socks right out from under those PI's.

I really think these PI's were trying to make a quick BIG $, as Mr Casey was trying to shop it around the media about a month ago. And it wasn't even taken at the spot where her remains were found. :rolleyes:

I think Hoover was out to make Big bucks. I still don't know what to make of Casey. However, they were VERY close, 10 feet away or less from what I can tell from the video, from Caylee.
I have no regard for either of these opportunists.

I think it was Hoover who was shopping it around. Mr. Casey has been too busy trying to distance himself from Hoover, who he never called, who first snuck up on him, filmed what Casey told him was highly inappropriate, never worked for D and A Investigations, worked for D and A, WHILE Casey was checking out Kio's tip, which was behind the school, not where they filmed, only to rule it out, WHILE talking to his ill daughter, and if he had had the misfortune of stumbling over Caylee's dead body, he would have, (blink blink blink blink ) he would have prayed. Give me a break, Casey.

Absolutely!:behindbar
Thanks! That's very interesting about the Google map tidbit. Hmm.

What was that PI looking for? Probably something Cindy is missing, or maybe they're looking for the $15,000 Casey was going to buy a house or run away with.
I believe they were looking for the very thing that led investigators straight to the Anthony house after they found Caylee. Be it the bedding we saw on Greta that was rumored to be replaced on the phantom JC Penney receipt or something sentimental that Casey sent with Caylee, or maybe even pieces of the hibiscus plant that Caylee grabbed and held onto trying to get out of the pool...that I don't know, but they were definitely led there and their actions directed by someone. My bet is Lee.

If the show is over I will be shutting this down in a few minutes. If there is a topic in here that needs further discussion and there is no existing thread on it, then start one. If there is a thread on a topic discussed on the show, please take the discussion over there . Feel free to bump threads that have fallen to the back if necessary.

That was asked on JVM & they said every call she makes from jail is taped so no way would she say anything to Lee (or anyone) that would give herself away.

My question is - can JB bring his cell phone into the jail during their visitations? Those are mostly not monitored, and even if they were he could put it on speaker. Another alternative would be he could have a VOIP device (Vonage?) that allows them to use the internet phone on his laptop (SkyPe or AIM or YIM or even MSNMSGR has a phone function as well). Just a thought. I can't find the info on the visitation log for those dates (don't know if it's been released yet). The log I found stops at 11/13.

I think the jail visitor logs would tell a lot about things. If JB or a crony was visiting with KC at the jail during the times of those searches by the PIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther