Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been in jail ,does anyone know if Kc is allowed to use the telephone? Could she be calling Lee? and they just are not making the phone conversations public?

That was asked on JVM & they said every call she makes from jail is taped so no way would she say anything to Lee (or anyone) that would give herself away.

Dr Baden said the bones remained in the bag? I had the definite understanding that many of the bones were scattered. Who said that? We saw LE sifting dirt looking for bones. The skull was in the bag, but has anyone else said that the bones were all in the bag?

I'm going to lose my mind before this is over.

Baden would say that to support the Defense contention the body has been planted while KC was in jail, the crime scene processing does not support that though since it took days and the ME kept on returning so they could find as much of Caylee as possible.

Also, it was stated that the pattern of the scattered bones was consistent with water runoff as it evaporated.

Interesting ... he brings a specific tool looking for something buried... so if he has inside information, why does he think the body is buried? Seems the general consensus is that Casey did not bury the body. And Casey knows she didn't bury the body...the tool is really throwing me off now.

This leads me to wonder

1. Is he looking for something else? A weapon, something incriminating that Casey did bury? (I don't think she bothered to bury anything, but who knows)

2. Does the person we assume gave him the tip not really know that Caylee is there? Maybe Lee or someone else thinks that they figured it out, maybe Casey really did give clues, but not details and whoever figured out the clues, but didn't really know for sure and assumed the body would be buried?

3. Why is he opening bags and digging at the house? If he knew Caylee was in a bag, he didn't look at any bags (on tapes that have been shown) at the actual sight, from what we saw, he only looked in bags at the house.

And to me, this would leave out MR as tipping the PI, whatever the MR saw was obviously not buried, so if the MR tipped the A's or the PI's, why would the PI bring the forensic tool for finding a buried body?

What does that darn abandoned house have to do with anything??? I wonder if LE have searched at that house too?

I'm going for door number two. Lee has just about everything figured out. Without knowing what was given to him through jail mail or court mail, he had to know that she borrowed a shovel, at least.

Yes, just as you said, the FBI doesn't need his copy of his phone records. They can get them with or without his approval!! :)

What type of records are available for a throwaway phone?

Blaise

Why were they directed to the abandoned house which was, from what we learned tonight, no place near the area where Caylee was found?

It was either, pick one:

1. A location KC had dumped some evidence (clothes, phone),

2. KC's hideout and place of work when not at home,

3. A tip from LA as to where KC may have placed Caylee.

It was either, pick one:

I agree. I also believe that LA was on the phone, both at the scene as well as the call that sent them there to begin with.

Interesting ... he brings a specific tool looking for something buried... so if he has inside information, why does he think the body is buried? Seems the general consensus is that Casey did not bury the body. And Casey knows she didn't bury the body...the tool is really throwing me off now.

This leads me to wonder

1. Is he looking for something else? A weapon, something incriminating that Casey did bury? (I don't think she bothered to bury anything, but who knows)

2. Does the person we assume gave him the tip not really know that Caylee is there? Maybe Lee or someone else thinks that they figured it out, maybe Casey really did give clues, but not details and whoever figured out the clues, but didn't really know for sure and assumed the body would be buried?

3. Why is he opening bags and digging at the house? If he knew Caylee was in a bag, he didn't look at any bags (on tapes that have been shown) at the actual sight, from what we saw, he only looked in bags at the house.

And to me, this would leave out MR as tipping the PI, whatever the MR saw was obviously not buried, so if the MR tipped the A's or the PI's, why would the PI bring the forensic tool for finding a buried body?

What does that darn abandoned house have to do with anything??? I wonder if LE have searched at that house too?

Re #1, I think he may have got info that she had buried something there, clothes, weapon etc. Perhaps they didn't get that info, but because they knew she borrowed the shovel, they thought she had possibly buried something there so were looking to see if perhaps she had.

Re #2, he is so close to Caylee, I think he had to have very good info, not given in code etc, but given in plain language. I look forward to seeing what we can see in the video (I assume LE will enhance it)...if the book and things are clearly visible, DC and perhaps the As are going to do some serious time.

Re #3, so much of the tape is missing, it's not entirely clear what he was doing in there, but hopefully we will have more info about the video soon!
...it may even be that LE asked him not to share all the video yet.

It was either, pick one:

Are we sure this is an abandoned house?:waitasec:
Someone posted on another thread that there is a Pepsi machine visible in the background of a photo.
Is there a map up anyplace for this property? I haven't seen the other thread in a few hours- has anyone else seen it? Do we actually know the address?
I'm still having server issues, so I can't move around much, sorry.

There had to be a reason why the PI wanted to investigate that abandoned house. He just didn't look.......he tore up a couple of boards and used a trowel to dig in the dirt. There was a partially buried plastic bag that he used a knife to tear open. It appeared he was trying to find something specific.

It makes sense that the abandoned house was a place of interest because of something someone said.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Slimy bottom feeders.
More sense than I could make of any of it. I can hardly formulate a response to any of this anymore. I just lurk and plug in smilies.:couch:
Damn them all.
:poke::poke:
Ha! Ha!!
Just remember, when it all floats to the top, DC told Hoover "We found Caylee. She's dead. We have to go get her."
And they can spin this till the cows come home. Was she there, wasn't she there? We know where she was at one point in time. She was in the trunk of her mother's car.

Are we sure this is an abandoned house?:waitasec:
Someone posted on another thread that there is a Pepsi machine visible in the background of a photo.
Is there a map up anyplace for this property? I haven't seen the other thread in a few hours- has anyone else seen it? Do we actually know the address?
I'm still having server issues, so I can't move around much, sorry.
A funny thing. When this first broke, I was able to get a street view on Suburban from Google. Now that area as well as Brackenwood is no longer street view friendly.
I think we will know more in the next day or two.

This leads me to wonder

Excellent post!!!!!

I did always wonder whether KC buried Caylee in a shallow grave and with the rain, flooding, runoff from road [think torrential downpours and storm drains) together with a sealed bag with decomp gases the remains washed away or floated up. Once the water receded the remains would settle and could have settled under the palmetto -- thus the remains not being where there were expected and even some confusion for MR?

As we said, this was no longer a bag with a nearly 3 year old child but skeletal remains and with of the bones washed all over.

A funny thing. When this first broke, I was able to get a street view on Suburban from Google. Now that area as well as Brackenwood is no longer street view friendly.
I think we will know more in the next day or two.
Try this site...It's fantastic and more up to date than google...Just click on the aerial view tab on the left hand side and click on the map when you want to zoom in! :)

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

TY!..How strange to hear KB, of all ppl, give two very different versions of the house location & in less then an hours time..If I didn't hear it with my own ears I wouldn't believe it.

I must have missed the 2nd description? I thought she said she hadn't been able to find the house, but that it was not within a walking distance of the place where Caylee was found?? What else did she say?

I should add, it's so nice to have a proper investigative journo like KB working the case...she's the only one out there getting to the bottom of things. Thank you KB if you are reading!

Ha! Ha!!
Just remember, when it all floats to the top, DC told Hoover "We found Caylee. She's dead. We have to go get her."
And they can spin this till the cows come home. Was she there, wasn't she there? We know where she was at one point in time. She was in the trunk of her mother's car.

Right on.
Actually, she was in the trunk of her grandmother's car. The grandmother who let her psycho daughter drive off with little Casey, who then had the gall to whine about being victimized through jealousy. That's what she was thinking about- her own issues, It's always about Ms. Cindy.

Excellent post!!!!!

I did always wonder whether KC buried Caylee in a shallow grave and with the rain, flooding, runoff from road [think torrential downpours and storm drains) together with a sealed bag with decomp gases the remains washed away or floated up. Once the water receded the remains would settle and could have settled under the palmetto -- thus the remains not being where there were expected and even some confusion for MR?

As we said, this was no longer a bag with a nearly 3 year old child but skeletal remains and with of the bones washed all over.
Excellent! Plus I have learned that when a body decomposes, it releases gases which could have enabled the bag to rise up through the silt and water. So if the bag was sealed fairly well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Royco