Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ironically, I poo-pooed the psychic lady because, although they stopped close to the dump site, they traversed down the dirt road behind the school, and now I am laughing because they are all trying to say Caylee's remains could not have been at the crime scene dump site, but the psychic's "gut" feeling says she was!

Tim Miller on. Saying he is disgusted with the exploitation of the little girl. Talking about all the disgusting players in this case including LP. He says Baez isn't getting 1 piece of paper from Equusearch.

Tim rocks!:clap:
:popcorn:

It could've been since last summer, something he'd been sitting on, didn't know what to do, then tipped off the PIs. I just think it was coincidental that he seemed to drop out of sight for a while as his parents were still going around with the 'live Caylee' sightings. Just a thought! MOO

I have never been in jail ,does anyone know if Kc is allowed to use the telephone? Could she be calling Lee? and they just are not making the phone conversations public?

Yes, yosande, I thought this was interesting, too. It makes me think he was really serious about what he was doing and it certainly wasn't just a quick "check this tip out" event. He was prepared to find something!!!

Is a forensic tool the usual problem solver for PI's?

Funny!:bang:

And ironically, I poo-pooed the psychic lady because, although they stopped close to the dump site, they traversed down the dirt road behind the school, and now I am laughing because they are all trying to say Caylee's remains could not have been at the crime scene dump site, but the psychic's "gut" feeling says she was!

It's so obvious from her video that's exactly how her "blind drive" went down so why does she sit there (on every show) letting the host report it was the dump site? :bang:

I've never seen so many SLIMEY ppl in my life! Seriously!

It's so obvious from her video that's exactly how her "blind drive" went down so why does she sit there (on every show) letting the host report it was the dump site? :bang:

I've never seen so many SLIMEY ppl in my life! Seriously!
I agree, there are some serious bottom feeders run amok.
And as far as the psychic lady, that was how I felt at first. I saw her on GR and got the feeling he was trying to say that the Meter Reader was wrong because the psychic looked there and found nothing. But now with all of this obvious obfuscation going on, trying to spin this horrendous evidence that the two PI's went to get a dead Caylee, saying her body could not have been there, I am glad she is out there saying Caylee was there. Did that make sense? :crazy:

I'm almost positive I heard KB say earlier on JVM she did NOT know the location of the house :waitasec:

She did not know the exact location of the house, but said that she did know it was not within walking distance.

I got the feeling it came from either seeing the whole tape and being one of the only ones who has heard all of the audio as well (as in perhaps they were talking about needing to drive to the next spot and then seeing them open the car door or whatever) as well as from whatever JH has told her/the station.

MB says Chandra L. body was spread out over a wide area, Caylee's body wasn't, implying the bag wasn't opened that long, but does say the body would have tissue if bag had remained closed.

He knows better than that. The maggots in the car trunk prove that Caylee had already been exposed to insects. Insects consume a lot of tissue. rodents and a dozen other kinds of small animals spread this babies skeleton over an acre. This all happened in the week following June 18th. He knows the drill. It is a shame Greta did not turn into NG and spin her head a few times and scream at him. He is being evasive and telling half truths to side with his wife.

I reckon he forgot some of his book learnin'

ETA. An acre is about the size of a regulation football field

She did not know the exact location of the house, but said that she did know it was not within walking distance.

I got the feeling it came from either seeing the whole tape and being one of the only ones who has heard all of the audio as well (as in perhaps they were talking about needing to drive to the next spot and then seeing them open the car door or whatever) as well as from whatever JH has told her/the station.

Is there a fence blocking that house on Brackenwood from Suburban? Still, it sounds like we will know more once the tape comes out in its entirety, with sound. That must be coming out soon, right?? This is going to be a crazy week.

And as far as the psychic lady, that was how I felt at first. I saw her on GR and got the feeling he was trying to say that the Meter Reader was wrong because the psychic looked there and found nothing. But now with all of this obvious obfuscation going on, trying to spin this horrendous evidence that the two PI's went to get a dead Caylee, saying her body could not have been there, I am glad she is out there saying Caylee was there. Did that make sense? :crazy:

It makes sense to me, and I agree.

Dr. Baden is talking about the plants & flora that would have use to forensic botanists. He's saying the probe the PIs had is something used to locate buried bodies.

Interesting ... he brings a specific tool looking for something buried... so if he has inside information, why does he think the body is buried? Seems the general consensus is that Casey did not bury the body. And Casey knows she didn't bury the body...the tool is really throwing me off now.

This leads me to wonder

1. Is he looking for something else? A weapon, something incriminating that Casey did bury? (I don't think she bothered to bury anything, but who knows)

2. Does the person we assume gave him the tip not really know that Caylee is there? Maybe Lee or someone else thinks that they figured it out, maybe Casey really did give clues, but not details and whoever figured out the clues, but didn't really know for sure and assumed the body would be buried?

3. Why is he opening bags and digging at the house? If he knew Caylee was in a bag, he didn't look at any bags (on tapes that have been shown) at the actual sight, from what we saw, he only looked in bags at the house.

And to me, this would leave out MR as tipping the PI, whatever the MR saw was obviously not buried, so if the MR tipped the A's or the PI's, why would the PI bring the forensic tool for finding a buried body?

What does that darn abandoned house have to do with anything??? I wonder if LE have searched at that house too?

Slimy bottom feeders.
More sense than I could make of any of it. I can hardly formulate a response to any of this anymore. I just lurk and plug in smilies.:couch:
Damn them all.
:poke::poke:

Can someone please tell me how to watch Greta? Is her show on the web? I have found her page but for some reason I can't watch the show. I have been trying forever but can't figure out what I am looking for. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to watch Greta? Is her show on the web? I have found her page but for some reason I can't watch the show. I have been trying forever but can't figure out what I am looking for. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Can you watch on TV? It should be repeating soon.

I heard her say that too.

TY!..How strange to hear KB, of all ppl, give two very different versions of the house location & in less then an hours time..If I didn't hear it with my own ears I wouldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24