Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Pensacola, FLA (panhandle) - it's a 7 1/2 hour from Orlando. Miami is about a 10 hour drive for me!

I'm in Destin and it's a 6 1/2 hour drive for me. Folks always forget about us here on the Panhand....oops....EMERALD Coast.

Did you see the way she smiles at him in the court room....like a little smitten girl.....He is the only man she has been around, and she probably thinks they are in love..........She is gonna be the princess around her prince charming.....after all, when she loves, she loves hard......so much that she would kill her own child for a man. moo:mad:

She is probably sitting in her cell writing on a piece of paper:

Mrs. Casey Baez, Mrs. Casey M. Baez, and various versions thereof

He encourages this, he (IMO) is flirting right back at her. Maybe this is some sort bizarre soul mate hookup. Strange, just strange.

Did you see the way she smiles at him in the court room....like a little smitten girl.....He is the only man she has been around, and she probably thinks they are in love..........She is gonna be the princess around her prince charming.....after all, when she loves, she loves hard......so much that she would kill her own child for a man. moo:mad:

Oh yeah...it's been working for her for a long time...she was working on daddy in that tape on overdrive...

In the courtroom appearance, she is flashing a beaming smile at Jose...turns with the smile... then it ##splat## disappears :) as soon as she looks at the female guard!

Thanks you guys for the excellent Greta coverage...I missed it...

She is probably sitting in her cell writing on a piece of paper:

Mrs. Casey Baez, Mrs. Casey M. Baez, and various versions thereof

He encourages this, he (IMO) is flirting right back at her. Maybe this is some sort bizarre soul mate hookup. Strange, just strange.

:thewhip: LOL I agree..and before you know it, she will have him whipped with her lies too!

Dr. Baden still saying all of Caylee's remains were in the bag!!!

Sureeeeeeeeeee, that is why they spent 10 days digging bones out of the woods. Of course, knowing KC, there could have been another baby at sometime in the past she dumped there. Maybe her parents never caught on to her when she was pregnant at another time, because CA's brother didn't see her.

Yeah, like those "fake" threats they had before? When LE checked them out they were ALL BOGUS............
Exactly! Maybe it was the same guys that hacked CA's email account? Or the ones that went in the backyard and left the ladder on the pool? Or the ones who stole the gas cans? Wait, we solved that one.

Raccoons, crows, buzzards, fox, bobcats, eagles, hawks, wild dogs, feral cats, skunks, possums, coyotes, rats...

No kidding. Being such a high profile forensic pathologist you'd think M Baden would have entertained previously the fact that wild life could have scattered her remains. And Fox is the only station or media outlet where I've heard that the skeletal remains were for the most part intact.

Exactly! Maybe it was the same guys that hacked CA's email account? Or the ones that went in the backyard and left the ladder on the pool? Or the ones who stole the gas cans? Wait, we solved that one.
don't forget about them accusing someone else other than KC of putting a dead body in KC's trunk.

That IS interesting...............She had plans to go to D.C. tomorrow. I didn't hear that she is going to Florida, but I didn't get to watch the show.

The entire Fox channel will be at the crowning on Tues. In fact, they begin around the clock coverage in the morning.

She was in Florida, did the tape live there at the remains site, interview with Mr. Conway and now leaving

Thanks, I have been so out of the loop due to poor reception on the dish with artic weather. Trying to catch up here and I am overwhelmed with what I have missed.

I just wonder if Greta will interview Cindy and George again while she is there. Would thst be a good or bad thing? I cannot make up my mind about it. I would not want to listen to them defending Casey again. Maybe Cindy and George's attorney nixed any more interviews because he cannot possibly anticipate what either may say. They are both pretty good at mis-con-screwing the facts.

Well, duh, I imagine the bag could have been seen by the roadway after all the trees, shrubs, etc. was all cleared away like it is now. Someone should have taken Baden up the road and pushed him in the thicket to see how long it took to find his way back out.

ROTF with that image, and I agree

If everyone wants to stay on topic of tonight's show and quit the chit-chat about JB and his ring and other 'stuff' we'll leave this thread open, otherwise it gets closed

Yeah, like those "fake" threats they had before? When LE checked them out they were ALL BOGUS............

Do you have a link? not being snarkey just never saw anything about them being bogus.

I had no idea GVS would be doing anything on kc tonight! Did they show CA at the police station or just comment about her being there? Is it worth waiting up another 1/2 hour to watch (i'm exhausted, my son is having a sleepover) ?

Well, duh, I imagine the bag could have been seen by the roadway after all the trees, shrubs, etc. was all cleared away like it is now. Someone should have taken Baden up the road and pushed him in the thicket to see how long it took to find his way back out.

Hehe. Thanks for that visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member