Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea GVS would be doing anything on kc tonight! Did they show CA at the police station or just comment about her being there? Is it worth waiting up another 1/2 hour to watch (i'm exhausted, my son is having a sleepover) ?
Karma, I don't think Greta commented about CA being at the police station; I think someone here saw video footage of CA being there. LE was at the A home today however. Greta did ask BC why LE was there and he said he didn't really want to comment about it, but it had nothing to do with the murder investigation - which of course, leaves us all speculating! I'm sure we will know within a few days what that was all about.

I don't know if the show is worth staying up for. People here did a great job covering it, and IMO you might not want to watch it if you believe KC is guilty. It was full of defense spin which might rile you before going to sleep. :crazy:

Karma, I don't think Greta commented about CA being at the police station; I think someone here saw video footage of CA being there. LE was at the A home today however. Greta did ask BC why LE was there and he said he didn't really want to comment about it, but it had nothing to do with the murder investigation - which of course, leaves us all speculating! I'm sure we will know within a few days what that was all about.

I don't know if the show is worth staying up for. People here did a great job covering it, and IMO you might not want to watch it if you believe KC is guilty. It was full of defense spin and might rile you before going to sleep. :crazy:

I really want to know what LE was doing there and why Greta commented that CA didn't look well and when Greta asked her if she was okay, she said "no". Maybe CA is reacting to the recently released video?

As for JB saying it wasn't about this case? That would really surprise me.

Been lurking long enough, but tonight I have to ask if anyone knows why Greta was doing a live show from Orlando? We have the Inaguration coming up and I can not for the life of me understand why she is there tonight to report from the remain site and conduct a (got no info from attny's) interviews, unless something is going on.

I've been reading many post that have my interest but can't see Greta flying out to do live show. My curiousity is in overload right now.

does jb even know what the term "taken out of context" means? how do you take something out of context when you are simply watching a video? seems pretty black n white to me?

No kidding. Being such a high profile forensic pathologist you'd think M Baden would have entertained previously the fact that wild life could have scattered her remains. And Fox is the only station or media outlet where I've heard that the skeletal remains were for the most part intact.

Sistah! You are so on track with this!!!

Love the way Jose says that they will do all their "stuff" while Caylee is "still with us."

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

jb says this video doesn't portray the real kc. now, jb, if there were no actress portraying kc, and kc was portraying kc, wouldn't that be the real kc we were watching? boy this baez, he kills me!

Been lurking long enough, but tonight I have to ask if anyone knows why Greta was doing a live show from Orlando? We have the Inaguration coming up and I can not for the life of me understand why she is there tonight to report from the remain site and conduct a (got no info from attny's) interviews, unless something is going on.

I've been reading many post that have my interest but can't see Greta flying out to do live show. My curiousity is in overload right now.

Good point! But I did read on Greta Live that they are flying out of Orlando in the morning, so I think it was a short trip. I too was surprised to see her there, however! http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

You are definitely not the only one. During the presidential stuff Greta was not the slightess bit interested in this case. Why now? Is something about to 'hit the fan'?

Welcome to Websleuths friend!:blowkiss:

ITA! Something is going on. Live at the Orange County Courthouse? Fox has an exclusive? Saving it for later?

Welcome!!!!!

jb says this video doesn't portray the real kc. now, jb, if there were no actress portraying kc, and kc was portraying kc, wouldn't that be the real kc we were watching? boy this baez, he kills me!

Indeed! What does he mean? This was an unedited tape, no snippets to be taken out of context. We watched casey in full effect! Does he think we're that stupid? Don't answer that!:crazy:

when they show her doing that strut outta the jail in her (Amy's) shirt, I hear that "Im too sexy" song. I think she does too.:)

I have no words for this. JB still on here since I am catching a rerun. Wow. Just wow.

Good point! But I did read on Greta Live that they are flying out of Orlando in the morning, so I think it was a short trip. I too was surprised to see her there, however! http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Unless GR is not available this weekend, given the inauguration coverage to provide JB his contracted weekly softball coverage and so GVS stepped in to honor the obligation today.

Sistah! You are so on track with this!!!

Love the way Jose says that they will do all their "stuff" while Caylee is "still with us."

:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Why thank you, sistah-friend :blowkiss:

GVS back on. You aren't the only one who thinks JB uses an odd choice of words. I thought I was going to fall out of my bed when he said he's been given the GRAND responsibility of Caylee's remains. Grand? Maybe I don't have a full understanding of English, but I thought Grand meant "rich, stately, wonderful, etc" When I think of using the world grand, I think of "a grand ballroom" or "We had a grand ole time"...etc.:waitasec:

She is soooooooo softball with these questions. And she is soooooooooo pro KC. Gag.

She is soooooooo softball with these questions. And she is soooooooooo pro KC. Gag.

Very softball! I wish Megan Kelly of Fox had her own show! You guys remember the interview she did with CA in the beginning after this story broke? Whoa! She was good and asked the tough questions and DIDN'T back down when they weren't answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl