Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the police would get involved in their little mail order business.
I think they received some threats because Conway talked about some mean hateful people in the same breath as the police coming.
I checked their myspace, shirts still for sale.

I was thinking maybe some people upset over the tshirt sales might have threatened them.

Tattoo guy used the analogy of a serial killer. That the killer may seem perfectly normal but in reality he kills people. That is what he used to describe KC

Quoting Casey: I'm not gonna give the media anything when I get out of here... it sucks for them.

Typical adolecsence response....wonder if she realizes now that she is in way over her head and she cannot control the situation like she has so many times in the past?

If I was JB I would try to have trial moved to the jungle and maybe have a pigmy tribe be on the jury. Only way I think 12 people might find her not guilty.IMO

I'm sure Amy unknowingly footed the bill for the tattoo.

What a lying, thieving KC is. Oh yeah and I cannot leave out the most important descriptive word, murderer. To say that she will bring her daughter in the next time she comes in, and she knows she is laying in a trash bag. :furious:

It is just beyond evil.

Dr. Baden still saying all of Caylee's remains were in the bag!!!

Muzikman! There you are. Nice to 'see' you.

I read that article on Fox. The MySpace page was updated on Jan 13. Unbelievable, these people

Hiya LJ! Been awhile.

Fox 35 reporter said that they would be following up on this issue in the future too, which puts pressure on the A's to take it down, because it does make them look kind of bad.

If I was JB I would try to have trial moved to the jungle and maybe have a pigmy tribe be on the jury. Only way I think 12 people might find her not guilty.IMO
I wish they would bring it up to Tallahassee myself! I would love to go one day, I think...well, I don't know, the more I do think about it , the more I realize that I may not be able to control myself sitting in the same room with these people.

Typical adolecsence response....wonder if she realizes now that she is in way over her head and she cannot control the situation like she has so many times in the past?

like CA shouted to the one media girl........*NO MORE EXCLUSIVES FOR YOU!"
and *_____YOU ARE NOT INVITED TO THE FUNERAL!+ I see allot of CA in KC......

Dr. Baden still saying all of Caylee's remains were in the bag!!!

WTH! Her remains were scattered all over the place! These "experts" should really check their facts before they speak!

See, they are for the defense, saying how weird it is that the bones were not scattered!
Why don't they all read the police report.

Most would use the media to try to get their child back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57