Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's have never visited the memorial.
How sad.
I can't imagine though how they couldn't see it every time they drive down to the end of the street. All they'd have to do is look to the right, imo.

Tattoo artist on next.

Sheriff's office called Mr. Conway and he was the one who told the Anthony's about the remains.

Warrant was read by Conway, did not read about duct tape but said that there was a page that's illegible. Sheriff notified Conway and he told A's about identification of Caylee's remains.

notice none of the lawyers watch any of the shows about their clients...........bull crap!

I can't imagine though how they couldn't see it every time they drive down to the end of the street. All they'd have to do is look to the right, imo.
The street makes a bend, not visable from in front of the Anthony home

Next tattoo parlor where KC got her Bella Vida tattoo next

Conway also said the Anthony's voluntarily gave items the investigators requested. What about the hairbrush?

Tattoo artist on next.

IIRC...the a family use the other road, won't go that way............

The street makes a bend, not visable from in front of the Anthony home
I just looked at the map again and you're right, they probably wouldn't be able to see it when stopped at the corner of their street & Suburban. Its just so sad that all the kids at the school do see it every day. :(

Previously shown video of visitation - Not being bailed out by G&C has made KC the angriest she's been during this whole episode.

Conway is a smooooooooth operator. Wish Greta would have asked him about the immunity elephant in the room!

More jail video with miss personality. Poor me, getting sick, her eyes are red.

Just as a side note, I am so grateful that KC was able to get that tattoo before her unfortunate incarceration. It will give her a little something to remind her of this time in her life for the rest of her miserable life.

people are obscene and ignorant and people need to get a life..............kc words

Speculating here, but Fox 35 did a report at 6 PM tonite about the Anthony's selling leftover T-shirts and bracelets on the Caylee Myspace page, and that it was upsetting some people.

I wonder if that's why Cindy was upset, but would LE have been to their house because of that?

Who cares if she is sick ,her daughter was missing .No as usual she puts it on her parents. Lifes not fair sure was not fair for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor