Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good gussie! She isn't being 'portrayed' as anything other than what SHE herself is showing about herself- I haven't seen an ACTOR portraying her- Baez' client has no one to blame but herself!

Baez says these videos don't show the "real Casey" omg, that's funny!

:eek:.......I don't know if my heart could stand the 'real' Casey, then.

Greta and baez in a courtroom like the one they have been in on TV.

Baez says he has "Grand responsibility" of getting all tests back on Caylee.

Only because he has to figure out how to defend Casey. I think he is clueless, and instead of investigating anything for his client's own defense, he is going to use what the state has to spin some kind of excuse for her actions..

ok - so now WE KNOW - he is going to seek change of venue. Where o where could that be?

JB keeps her abreast of news but spares her the foolishness of the media.

JOSE..."KC only gets 1 hour of TV time a week & I doubt she's going to waste it watching the news"

Is that like a grand excursion? Something exciting? OMG :eek:

I think Grand is a new word for him, he used it in court, "Grand Insult", about being accused of possibly letting Caylee's remains go public via pictures.

Dear hubby has control of tv, but tell me he did not refer to Caylee as "this girl". Please tell me he did not do that.:mad:

I'm so sorry but he said "THIS GIRL" that is why I wrote it as is.......:furious:

greta said child killers are lower than low...........
jb says she is in isolation........away from inmates.........jb is grateful for that!

I hope GVS asks him how the search for Zanny is going.

Greta: Is she being taunted in jail.

JB: She doesn't get a whole lot of that credits OCJ dept for handling her professionally.

No speedy trial because we're not done with discovery according to JB

Jose..."hearing on change of venue will be within the next month"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members