Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he says he let her know what the media says that is relevent and also what is not relevent! I know why he and she get along so well- they both talk out of both sides of their arse!

We will know change of venue within the month! Pick Sarasota please!!!!

Greta really has the BOMBSHELLS tonight now don't she? Cindy was upset TODAY - looked like they were coming out of LE offices - but not sure. WE are going to find out!!!

Greta saw Cindy and asked her if she was all right, Cindy said NO.
Conley will be on next

No immunity for Cindy, maybe?? I hope I hope I hope

Once discovery process is finished he can then ask for a Speedy Trial. Is this true??

Is Greta going easy with him? Is she handling him with kid gloves? I wish someone would say to him the same comments we all are saying here. I think they are absolutely Grand.

Is Greta going easy with him? Is she handling him with kid gloves? I wish someone would say to him the same comments we all are saying here. I think they are absolutely Grand.

ROFL! ABSOLUTELY GRAND! :clap:

Sounds like Casey found the perfect match.
He seems to love the press and attention as much as she does.
He's in this for his own glory. Certainly not for his client - they deserve each other. Think so?

Conway won't say why police were at Anthonys today.
Talking about a few mean hateful people....I think they got some threats!

Greta askes Mr. Conway if the police were there today was realted to case, and he said "no"

She is giving him baby questions that his reply seems almost rehearsed. His speech is rather calm and not stuttering. Smoooth as silk. He is KC's only source of info.

conway on now talking about how hateful people are ..........won't talk about why LE was at the A home today.
Now at memorial........was at corner now it is by drop off spot.
the family has never been to the memorial..........

The A's have never visited the memorial.
How sad.

BC:There are a lot of people showing support for the A's but small percentage that are hateful and mean.

30-40 ft. off the road where Caylee's remains were found.

A's have not been down there.

Greta talking with BC. Went from the house down to where Caylee was found. Greta's asking him about what LE found with Caylee's remains.

Conway has to assume there was clothing in the bag because they were trying to match that to items in the A's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid