Greta On The Record 9/05/08 Discussion

LP just said he hasn't spoken to Lee since he left? I thought he said Lee called him often the other day? Maybe that was before he left.

Didn't LP say the other day that Lee was calling him all the time? He just said he hadn't spoken to any of them since he left.....

Here from the 20/20 thread...for those that didn't watch 20/20 was very anti-casey....now onto GVS :)

Thanks Kim...........I'm on the west coast and we've got two hours before 20/20 comes on. I"m looking forward to it.

Man, Greta needs to be a little more up to speed on these things!

What is this that Leonard's saying now? Zenaida is supposed to have an older sister named Samantha, and they both stole Caylee away from Casey and as they drove off handed Casey a list with 'what to tell LE' happened? Good grief!!! :eek:

Wish I could get my hands on that "script" Zanny and Samantha gave Casey.... interesting read, no doubt

Ha ha LP says the person that knows what happened to Caylee and where she is is being hard headed. Greta says that's a very nice way to put it. LOL

Thanks Kim...........I'm on the west coast and we've got two hours before 20/20 comes on. I"m looking forward to it.
I put it on tivo since I wanted to see Greta now instead and will probably watch it tomorrow. :)

Wish I could get my hands on that "script" Zanny and Samantha gave Casey.... interesting read, no doubt

Well give KC a few days now that she is back at her laptop and I am sure she will get something typed up for all to read LMAO

Okay, stay with me here people... if Zanny was the nanny for 1 1/2 - 2 years, why in the h e l l would she have to hold Casey down and steal her child? I mean, wasn't Casey gonna just drop the baby off like every other day on her way to her imaginary job?? WTF??

Okay, stay with me here people... if Zanny was the nanny for 1 1/2 - 2 years, why in the h e l l would she have to hold Casey down and steal her child? I mean, wasn't Casey gonna just drop the baby off like every other day on her way to her imaginary job?? WTF??

Ding ding ding you win the prize Tracey!!!!

Well give KC a few days now that she is back at her laptop and I am sure she will get something typed up for all to read LMAO

Yeah... she's good at that, right??!!! just INSANITY... (not legal insanity, just plain ol crazy as a run over dog!!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back