Greta On The Record 9/05/08 Discussion

What is this that Leonard's saying now? Zenaida is supposed to have an older sister named Samantha, and they both stole Caylee away from Casey and as they drove off handed Casey a list with 'what to tell LE' happened? Good grief!!! :eek:

Yeah that the latest from last week..Casey was given a 30 day scrpit from them at Blanchard park (sp)

I have to say that since this case, I am so interested in sociopathic behavior and what drives people to lie! The FBI profiler said that Casey created her own world every day.

I just can't fathom that - and why didn't George and Cindy intervene and file for custody? Why didn't they wise up when Casey was taking her to poker parties, etc? My parents are like watchdogs - they know EVERYTHING about my son before it happens!!!

What is this that Leonard's saying now? Zenaida is supposed to have an older sister named Samantha, and they both stole Caylee away from Casey and as they drove off handed Casey a list with 'what to tell LE' happened? Good grief!!! :eek:

Amazing that the script included Casey pretend she work at Universal considering Casey had been pretending that for 2 years already.

Okay, stay with me here people... if Zanny was the nanny for 1 1/2 - 2 years, why in the h e l l would she have to hold Casey down and steal her child? I mean, wasn't Casey gonna just drop the baby off like every other day on her way to her imaginary job?? WTF??

Yep and this is the crazy story everyone including LE, the public and her family are supposed to believe. The first story was better than this and that's not saying much.

I have to say that since this case, I am so interested in sociopathic behavior and what drives people to lie! The FBI profiler said that Casey created her own world every day.

I just can't fathom that - and why didn't George and Cindy intervene and file for custody? Why didn't they wise up when Casey was taking her to poker parties, etc? My parents are like watchdogs - they know EVERYTHING about my son before it happens!!!

Same here, Moxie. Interested in the psychology, watchdog grandparents, all that.

The only script Casey has is the one she has been writing in her jail cell. So she can sell it to the highest bidder! In it she will be the Mother of the Year!

Oh wait.... can she have pens????

The only script Casey has is the one she has been writing in her jail cell. So she can sell it to the highest bidder! In it she will be the Mother of the Year!

Only during her "rec time" ... but then again, she has yet to write her letter to Lee or whatever... no time.

Nope, she requested them but they were denied....I posted a "bahavior" report the other day in the official documents thread...

She can now that she's home.

Nope, she requested them but they were denied....I posted a "bahavior" report the other day in the official documents thread...

Seriously? I didn't know that. Have to check that out!

OMG. Ted said LP needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. LMAO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea