Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

This really upsets me.I feel LE really needs to be doing these ground searches especially in areas that were not checked or have people doing them any way.Haleigh could really be out there.What have they heard about the sheet with rust and blood found on it?

Rest assure, if it is FACT the sheet with rust/blood was found this is being taken serious and is being handled with upmost care. There are many searches under the RADAR. no media attention, etc. I know because I have been apart of them and will continue to do so. Please do not lose hope and feed into all the RUMOURS.

Rest assure, if it is FACT the sheet with rust/blood was found this is being taken serious and is being handled with upmost care. There are many searches under the RADAR. no media attention, etc. I know because I have been apart of them and will continue to do so. Please do not lose hope and feed into all the RUMOURS.

Chesterp- Have they expanded the search area to greater than a 5 mile radius? Or are the searching anywhere based on tips/leads?
That makes me feel much better knowing that they are still out there actively looking. TY

I, too, am so frustrated, and the hope of her being found alive and well diminishes with each passing day.. I'm just about sick over this case, and find myself wanting a few people waterboarded, eventhough I am against waterboarding., for the most part.

Just wondering though, IF LE suspects that she was dumped into those gator filled waters would that be a reason to discontinue the searches? I realize that is not a pretty thought, but that morbid scenario has wieghed on my mind for sometime now...I do pray.. God forbid that to be the case...

chesterp- have they expanded the search area to greater than a 5 mile radius? Or are the searching anywhere based on tips/leads?
That makes me feel much better knowing that they are still out there actively looking. Ty

yes...

Chesterp- Have they expanded the search area to greater than a 5 mile radius? Or are the searching anywhere based on tips/leads?
That makes me feel much better knowing that they are still out there actively looking. TY
This is a very good question.Have they checked near the Freedom Bridge on HWY 207 into Palatka or the areas towards Palatka and the areas around where maytruthprevail said to check on this link or is there a bridge near where she said to check?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854&page=2

I, too, am so frustrated, and the hope of her being found alive and well diminishes with each passing day.. I'm just about sick over this case, and find myself wanting a few people waterboarded, eventhough I am against waterboarding., for the most part.

Just wondering though, IF LE suspects that she was dumped into those gator filled waters would that be a reason to discontinue the searches? I realize that is not a pretty thought, but that morbid scenario has wieghed on my mind for sometime now...I do pray.. God forbid that to be the case...

Look at how many months people speculated Caylee was dumped with the gators and that precious little baby would not be found, my heart tells me that is not the case and she will be found, without GATORS. There is NO reason LE is going to discontinue the search. The many focus is to find Haleigh............at that time all the lies will be exposed and the perp will be taken care of. Please have faith.

This is a very good question.Have they checked near the Freedom Bridge on HWY 207 into Palatka or the areas towards Palatka and the areas around where maytruthprevail said to check on this link or is there a bridge near where she said to check?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854&page=2

I do not know specifically, so I do not want to speculate on the exact areas searched. I do not live there, however, when I do return I will ask. Maybe a local would know and could comment. I am hoping she will be found soon so I do not need to return to Satsuma later in the week.

There is a lot of difference in the way this case is handled compared to Caylee's case. For one, they had the perp in custody immediately, and with Haleigh they do not have an official suspect that we know about. Caylee had been missing a month, as well.
I believe that LE knows more than they are making public, and I HOPE they have some insight on where she is and who took her. I feel strongly that they believe she is not in the immediate area, for some reason, or there would be organized searches for her.
Praying that she will be found soon.

There is a lot of difference in the way this case is handled compared to Caylee's case. For one, they had the perp in custody immediately, and with Haleigh they do not have an official suspect that we know about. Caylee had been missing a month, as well.
I believe that LE knows more than they are making public, and I HOPE they have some insight on where she is and who took her. I feel strongly that they believe she is not in the immediate area, for some reason, or there would be organized searches for her.
Praying that she will be found soon.

The only reason I made a little comparison was because of the GATORS. That is all.....no other reason. Two completely DIFFERENT cases.

I do not know specifically, so I do not want to speculate on the exact areas searched. I do not live there, however, when I do return I will ask. Maybe a local would know and could comment. I am hoping she will be found soon so I do not need to return to Satsuma later in the week.

Chesterp (if you are comfortable answering) are you a volunteer searcher or do you belong to a group that participates in missing persons searches? Do you search with dogs?

Look at how many months people speculated Caylee was dumped with the gators and that precious little baby would not be found, my heart tells me that is not the case and she will be found, without GATORS. There is NO reason LE is going to discontinue the search. The many focus is to find Haleigh............at that time all the lies will be exposed and the perp will be taken care of. Please have faith.

Thank you Chesterp.. i didn't start following the Caylee Anthony case until about two or three weeks beofre she was found, so I didn't read ALL the speculations involved in that case...
And I'm trying to hold on to some hope and faith that she will be found safe and alive... Again, thank you

Chesterp (if you are comfortable answering) are you a volunteer searcher or do you belong to a group that participates in missing persons searches? Do you search with dogs?

I am not comfortable answering at this time, sorry. I am signing off now because I am in the process of moving and I have a lot a carp to do....

I am not comfortable answering at this time, sorry. I am signing off now because I am in the process of moving and I have a lot a carp to do....

I understand. Thank you. Happy Moving! (yuck)

Thank you.I don't think these areas were checked or anywhere really up towards the Palatka area.

If LE has ended ground searches, i would think that they have enough evidence at this point to zero in on a suspect.

If it is true that a sheet with blood and rust has been found.. then possibly it may contain all the evidence they need for a suspect..?

LE from what we know have ended ground searches, we have also learned they discourage volunteers to participate in ground searches. WHY?

I personally believe they know she isn't out there to be found deceased in the area.

I think LE is on the track to her and they believe she wasn't taken and dumped.

I believe they know who hasn't been truthful due to the polygraphs and are watching those whos results were deceptive. But that is only my opinion.

Why do you think LE hasn't spoken and why they ended searches and communications to the public?

I believe their statement in the article asking private civilians NOT to search was because they were being coordinated through Hayleigh Bug house and not LE. I don't think we can derive any other conclusions from that.

I believe their statement in the article asking private civilians NOT to search was because they were being coordinated through Hayleigh Bug house and not LE. I don't think we can derive any other conclusions from that.

I think that is right.

I also think the fact DC is "helping" may have played a role in it. No doubt they know what went on with DC being led to the site of Caylee's remains by a "psychic" and not calling in LE.

LE from what we know have ended ground searches, we have also learned they discourage volunteers to participate in ground searches. WHY?

I personally believe they know she isn't out there to be found deceased in the area.

I think LE is on the track to her and they believe she wasn't taken and dumped.

I believe they know who hasn't been truthful due to the polygraphs and are watching those whos results were deceptive. But that is only my opinion.

Why do you think LE hasn't spoken and why they ended searches and communications to the public?
IMOO
The actions of this sidelined investigation by the attorney and PI have given LE enough reasons for these individuals to be asked to not be organizing or participating in any further searches.
The idea that Haleigh is not in the area has been obvious after the first 2 weeks, the investigation has taken many different courses. First to rule out any involvment with local known sex offenders, neighbors, and local family. Next a 5 mile radius was searched. Cadaver dogs brought back to the neighborhood to recheck and confirm no evidence of a not live Haleigh. The stopping of continued searches unless a tip is given. Le is checking and rechecking to make sure they are not wrong in their assumption of the evidence they have secured that Haleigh is not in the area.
I am sure the DA is preparing a case and is ensuring ( with the NO release of info.) they wil be able to convict all parties involved. WHO EVER THAT ( they) MIGHT BE.

I think that LE isn't searching because they don't have the manpower to do it. We saw something similar in the Caylee case. They only searched areas that they got a tip about or some clue. They didn't do a grid search, because they really had nowhere to begin. LE in this case has already search around and near the house. Unless they get a specific tip to where she may be, I don't think they will just do random searches. In the Caylee case if they had did a grid search, at least of the whole neighborhood they would probably have found her. It was frustrating at the time. I remember that people all over the board were upset because they weren't out looking for her.

---
Are the FBI involved in this case?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member