Ground Searches & communication from LE: UPDATES

I have to say in the beginning of this case I thought she was dead. I still have that somewhere in the back of my head, but why can't I have hope? What does it hurt to sleuth her being alive and taken by someone that cares until we know different? I posted my dream and someone thought it was about another case. I hope they are right. For now I am going to allow myself the luxury of hope.

We have to have hope. I have my moments as well, but then I see a picture of Haleigh and I think she would not want us to give up. I see a picture of JR and think he misses his sissy so much we cannot give up. I will continue to believe she is alive and approach researching based on Haleigh being alive, until something tells us differently.

I have to say in the beginning of this case I thought she was dead. I still have that somewhere in the back of my head, but why can't I have hope? What does it hurt to sleuth her being alive and taken by someone that cares until we know different? I posted my dream and someone thought it was about another case. I hope they are right. For now I am going to allow myself the luxury of hope.

I just saw where they had found a body of a boy in a canal up in Idaho and it is suspected to be Robert M who was missing for nine days.

It makes me want to ask. How about doing another search for Haleigh? Look into waterways and turn the search dogs loose. Check areas that may have been cleared in the very beginning. Bring Haleigh home.

We have to have hope. I have my moments as well, but then I see a picture of Haleigh and I think she would not want us to give up. I see a picture of JR and think he misses his sissy so much we cannot give up. I will continue to believe she is alive and approach researching based on Haleigh being alive, until something tells us differently.

you know my theory Busy, but today I feel like there just might be hope....because all the others that went missing since Haleigh have been found rather quickly.......so , while I still have a theory, it will never be a reason for not hoping like today

New search for Haleigh may come Saturday
[SIZE=-1]Gainesville Sun[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Karen Voyles [/SIZE]

From the link:

"She said there was a place that was not searched very well and that we
should look for a red rose, and she gave us the location
," said Steph
Watts, who recorded the sessions for EquuSearch, a private Texas firm that
founder and director Tim Miller said was contacted by Croslin-Cummings to help clear her name.
We went and we looked, and we found it, and the next day we took them (Putnam County
investigators) back there," Watts said.

:eek:

new info not yet confirmed but downstairs a poster said that there was new info coming in from a local listening to a scanner and hoot owl ridge

Update: Saturday Search for Haleigh Over
"Snip" Mike Adams Updated: 8/29/2009 3:46:35 PM
PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- TES completed their Saturday search without finding Haleigh but still calling the day a success.

Along with PC officials, EccuSearch spent Saturday searching an area previously covered. They deemed it a success because the reaquainted themselves with an area they will soon search again.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...144137&catid=3

New Haleigh Search has deputies draining pond

Updated: Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 11:35 PM EDT
Published : Saturday, 19 Sep 2009, 11:35 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOx 35) - The search for Haleigh Cummings leads detectives to a body of water just south of Palatka. Putnam County Sheriff's Office is keeping an eye on their pumping progress, trying to lower the water level in the pond just off of State Road 19

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/091909_haleigh_search_in_pond

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back