Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

There is more information about missing children here at WS's and WS's does not organize searches. If you were sincere about missing children and organizing searches wouldn't you at least have these children listed on you website so that people would know who was missing in their area? You don't need this site to find out if searches are being put together. Just call or read your local newspaper. jmo

Actually, IIRC, WS does rally their members to donate food in such searches. :woohoo: Which is a lot more than BKH has ever done for missing children IMO..

Actually, IIRC, WS does rally their members to donate food in such searches. :woohoo: Which is a lot more than BKH has ever done for missing children IMO..

Their talking about arranging "active searches" which WS does not do. You can find out about them through WS but I don't think WS actively "arranges" the searches. I don't think this group of people do that either. jmo

Their talking about arranging "active searches" which WS does not do. You can find out about them through WS but I don't think WS actively "arranges" the searches. I don't think this group of people do that either. jmo

In other words BKH just talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk!

Latest addition to BKH site:
'MISSING CHILDREN SUMMIT CONFERENCE
ORLANDO FLORIDA 2012 - MORE DETAILS SOON
EXPERTS - SPEAKERS - DISCUSSION PANEL
TELEVISION ANCHOR KEYNOTE SPEAKER'

Again with sketchy details. Wonder if these are the same experts who were originally to have attended the thwarted Christmas-time dinner dance?
Enough with the planning already. When are they actually going to carry throigh with something?

Television Anchor speaker????? What a local from WESH or WKMG??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I so agree with this .. what is wrong with this family??? They have no sense of doing the right, appropriate thing at all. What are they going to have on the walkway... signs of this is where she was initially thrown and began to decompose, this is where the animals strew her around and chewed on the bones, this is where her masking taped wrapped tiny skull was found....ok.. and here is the donation box to help us do "stuff" to save other children. :waitasec:

Off the top of my head, I remember reading back on the BKH site that even if the memorial couldn't be built as planned, they needed to do something to change it because of the 800-900 children passing by each day being traumatized. Your post made me think of how traumatized they would really be if there was a sign up there saying this is where the bones of Little Caylee Marie were found after animals had chewed her up. That would sure make them sleep better at night, wouldn't it?

Decided to go back and check the statements on BKH and it says "This account has been suspended". WHAT? Who suspends websites?

Off the top of my head, I remember reading back on the BKH site that even if the memorial couldn't be built as planned, they needed to do something to change it because of the 800-900 children passing by each day being traumatized. Your post made me think of how traumatized they would really be if there was a sign up there saying this is where the bones of Little Caylee Marie were found after animals had chewed her up. That would sure make them sleep better at night, wouldn't it?

Decided to go back and check the statements on BKH and it says "This account has been suspended". WHAT? Who suspends websites?

I get the same thing. Found this on google.

http://websitehostreview.com/faq/hosting-account-suspended/

May be bills are not being paid.

Snipped by me...
http://www.bringkidshome.org

You got that right - guess the brick selling business has not worked out too well. Or maybe there is another reason, and it makes me think of a line from one of my favorite movies, The Color Purple:
"Till you do right by me, everything you even think about gonna' fail"

Caylee's favorite color was purple...

It probably is for non payment, but I'd like to think they were caught by complaints of fraud charges.....

I get the same thing. Found this on google.

http://websitehostreview.com/faq/hosting-account-suspended/

May be bills are not being paid.

This has happened in the last twelve hours or so because I was just on it last night (my time)
Remember that their call for volunteers was mainly related to acquiring people who were web savvy and with website building skills.
This website had been up for a long time but maybe it was only ever temporary? Should we be preparing to see some new site pop up soon (complete with bells, whistles, flashing banners and, God forbid, advertising/sponsors?)

They also added this a couple of a days to their website front page.

"Bring Kids Home has Active Missing Child Searches In Different States If Interested in Joining a Search Team"

Wonder where that might be.

Maybe it's in that state of denial or infinity :waitasec:

Seriously, I didn't see anybody searching for baby Lisa from this Org. Can't help but wonder if they are trying to piggyback onto TES search efforts and maybe try and take their thunder away from them-or any other bonafide search organization for that matter? Shoot, I'm still waiting to see that bassboat in action, haven't seen that activity yet either. Haven't seen the A's in action either unless it only relates to them. They strike me as the kind who don't like to share anything. They Talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.:maddening:

It probably is for non payment, but I'd like to think they were caught by complaints of fraud charges.....
Hmmm let's just hope it's not hasta la vista baby to unsuspecting kind hearted people who donated their hard earned dollars to them.

This has happened in the last twelve hours or so because I was just on it last night (my time)
Remember that their call for volunteers was mainly related to acquiring people who were web savvy and with website building skills.
This website had been up for a long time but maybe it was only ever temporary? Should we be preparing to see some new site pop up soon (complete with bells, whistles, flashing banners and, God forbid, advertising/sponsors?)

I was on it about 6 hours ago. BKH Facebook is still there, alas without any recent activity. Darn, I always made a daily routine to look at their site in order to read the latest pathetic changes/additions/deletions and poke fun at it. :silly:Guess all good things have to come to an end and now have to deal with withdrawal symptoms:pullhair: .

I was on it about 6 hours ago. BKH Facebook is still there, alas without any recent activity. Darn, I always made a daily routine to look at their site in order to read the latest pathetic changes/additions/deletions and poke fun at it. :silly:Guess all good things have to come to an end and now have to deal with withdrawal symptoms:pullhair: .

Yeah, but their FB page hasn't been updated since Oct 29. Hmmm..I was on their page earlier and it was fine. Maybe Kathi B. got to them. :floorlaugh:

I'm beginning to wonder whether the vicious shot at the Sentinel might not have something to do with the disappearance of the BKH site. Could there have been some attorney on attorney action going on?
Something like 'stop your BS or we're going to blow it wide open'?

I'm beginning to wonder whether the vicious shot at the Sentinel might not have something to do with the disappearance of the BKH site. Could there have been some attorney on attorney action going on?
Something like 'stop your BS or we're going to blow it wide open'?

Darn, I'd much rather see it blown wide open. :blushing:

Good golly, I visited that site around 7pm and it was up. I'm shocked.

So I went to one of Segura's other sites, payflows.com, and it has also been suspended. Going to search some of his other sites now, back in a few.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back