Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Most, if not all, of Segura's accounts have been suspended when I looked at them just now.

This includes, but may not be limited to ('cause I'm still searching):
timsegura.com, newworldnetwork.com, newtalkradio.com, my futurist.com, technotronicage.com, pcfixmobile.com, cydronix.com, seattlechild.com, reallyfunevents.com.

Most, if not all, of Segura's accounts have been suspended when I looked at them just now.

timsegura.com, newworldnetwork.com, newtalkradio.com, my futurist.com, technotronicage.com, pcfixmobile.com, cydronix.com, seattlechild.com, reallyfunevents.com.

Wow! Good Golly indeed.

Tks for checking it out. It must be non payment. I cannot believe those obscure sites were suspended due to heavy traffic.

If he removed them it wouldn't say 'suspended', would it? So it must be assumed non-payment. As you said, Rotterdam, it can't be due to heavy traffic on those more obscure websites.

I e-mailed a reporter....perhaps he can contact Segura or Delvalle for an answer.

Guess what, the page is back up as of right now.
Far as I can see so are all the others. Maybe a glitch?

Doubt if glitch. Server was working fine, hence the "suspended" message. Online payment probably fixed it:floorlaugh:

No mention now of an alternate plan for the Suburban site. It now says:

"If the neighborhood does not support the project; our memorial will be built at an alternate location. Nine hundred school children pass by this location each school day, so a change in landscape is definately needed."

"If the neighborhood does not support the project; our memorial will be built at an alternate location. Nine hundred school children pass by this location each school day, so a change in landscape is definately needed."

That's a silly thing to say....That school has been there for quite a while now and each school year the children have had to pass by this location. A woman was murdered at the museum here, but the museum wasn't torn down. Children are murdered in their homes and the houses aren't torn down. 900 children passing by this piece of property. I would guess some of them talk and ask their parents what really happened and the parents discuss the tragedy that took place, increasing the children's awareness of child abuse. This piece of property left in it's natural state and the lightning tree is more of a memorial to Caylee than one any human being could build. 900 school children passing this site daily, only means, that life goes on.

Doubt if glitch. Server was working fine, hence the "suspended" message. Online payment probably fixed it:floorlaugh:

Wonder how many bricks they had to sell to get those websites back up and running? :furious:

I bet a bunch of those school children have to pass by the A's as well. Can we get rid of them, too? :innocent:

I bet a bunch of those school children have to pass by the A's as well. Can we get rid of them, too? :innocent:

This is the best ever!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::woohoo::woohoo::great::great:

I don't know why anything down there needs to be changed for 900 children. It didn't hurt them prior to Caylee and it's not hurting them now after 3 years. I'm sure those 900 children are wise to the fact what happened and have good parents who explained the situation, so no need for his counseling services either.

I read some article about Mr. Segura not showing up for something down on there, Devalle said he was disappointed and I came away with the feeling maybe he, Segura, does not want any invovlement in any of this. Good. Maybe he heeded the advice to run in the other direction where it concerns those people. :innocent:

That's a silly thing to say....That school has been there for quite a while now and each school year the children have had to pass by this location. A woman was murdered at the museum here, but the museum wasn't torn down. Children are murdered in their homes and the houses aren't torn down. 900 children passing by this piece of property. I would guess some of them talk and ask their parents what really happened and the parents discuss the tragedy that took place, increasing the children's awareness of child abuse. This piece of property left in it's natural state and the lightning tree is more of a memorial to Caylee than one any human being could build. 900 school children passing this site daily, only means, that life goes on.

The thing of it is after 3 or 4 years these children move to another school so a memorial would be a constant reminder when children who were born at the time Caylee's remains were found will now be entering into the school system. So it would be a constant reminder to children who would never know who Caylee Anthony is but for all this attention that would be focused on this area. Is this fair to children 4 to 5 years of age? No. Common sense tells us NO!!!! What about parents who do not want their children exposed to having to explain why a Mom would throw her child away? Wouldn't it be nice if they have a choice. Caylee's gone, bless her heart. We can't bring her back but why upset innocent children who have loving parents and want to protect them from these types of stories.

Again it's a matter of the A's forcing their will on the outside world and trying to get their way without regards to those they affect around them.

Let's face it if I were a member of this HOA I would be complaining daily. jmo

No they are probably trying to get a mansion built at their addy to honor Caylee:( just kidding...

The thing of it is after 3 or 4 years these children move to another school so a memorial would be a constant reminder when children who were born at the time Caylee's remains were found will now be entering into the school system. So it would be a constant reminder to children who would never know who Caylee Anthony is but for all this attention that would be focused on this area. Is this fair to children 4 to 5 years of age? No. Common sense tells us NO!!!! What about parents who do not want their children exposed to having to explain why a Mom would throw her child away? Wouldn't it be nice if they have a choice. Caylee's gone, bless her heart. We can't bring her back but why upset innocent children who have loving parents and want to protect them from these types of stories.

Again it's a matter of the A's forcing their will on the outside world and trying to get their way without regards to those they affect around them.

Let's face it if I were a member of this HOA I would be complaining daily. jmo

:seeya:BRAVO for this post! BRAVO! You said it right, they have been forcing a lot of things on the public, they don't care.

HOA's can only do so much, moving them away from the area would be a blessing for all their neighbors, of course then it'd be somebody else's headache for another neighborhood. I thought they could use the nusiance issue to get rid of them, but it costs a lot to go that route. Must be hard for their neighbors. I don't doubt there is a lot of animosity and anger around there.:banghead:

:seeya:BRAVO for this post! BRAVO! You said it right, they have been forcing a lot of things on the public, they don't care.

HOA's can only do so much, moving them away from the area would be a blessing for all their neighbors, of course then it'd be somebody else's headache for another neighborhood. I thought they could use the nusiance issue to get rid of them, but it costs a lot to go that route. Must be hard for their neighbors. I don't doubt there is a lot of animosity and anger around there.:banghead:

I'm guessing, too, that if the A's just went on with their lives in a normal manner this would not be a problem within the neighborhood because eventually everything will calm down. But it appears one of the A's likes the "put it in your face and rub your nose in it" type of attitude. Not caring who it affects and are we not familiar with this type of behavior from the past. They really do not care what the neighborhood wants which makes them the worst of the worst when you belong to an HOA.

I am glad to see those neighbors finally speaking up and banding together to have a say in what is going on in that neighborhood today. It appears they have all been quite tolerant of the A's up until this time and now it is time to lay out those cards on the table. If the A's do not like it, tell them to get a condo.

If they want to continue to stay in the neighborhood. Tell them to get a memorial plaque for the pool or one of those historical plaques you can put on your home that says "Home of the Mother of the Year 2008". jmo

Totally Agree.

I know! I would love to hear their true feelings of the Anthony's. I'd bet it wouldn't be pretty at all. It cracks me up just now (not all the time I can assure you) of how they walk around like their Gods gift to humanity.

I'm guessing, too, that if the A's just went on with their lives in a normal manner this would not be a problem within the neighborhood because eventually everything will calm down. But it appears one of the A's likes the "put it in your face and rub your nose in it" type of attitude. Not caring who it affects and are we not familiar with this type of behavior from the past. They really do not care what the neighborhood wants which makes them the worst of the worst when you belong to an HOA.

I am glad to see those neighbors finally speaking up and banding together to have a say in what is going on in that neighborhood today. It appears they have all been quite tolerant of the A's up until this time and now it is time to lay out those cards on the table. If the A's do not like it, tell them to get a condo.

If they want to continue to stay in the neighborhood. Tell them to get a memorial plaque for the pool or one of those historical plaques you can put on your home that says "Home of the Mother of the Year 2008". jmo

Love it LambChop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back