Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

New FB posting. Apparently Eddie Delvalle is heading the vigils for Michelle Parker (missing mom in Orlando).

Post also claims to be helping with other searches for "missing persons" but, of course, no details of who or where.

http://www.facebook.com/BringKidsHome
Thanks WTC.
Once again we see no active involvement in the search for anyone.
Leading a vigil may seem a compassionate thing to do, but it won't find Michelle. Yet another instance of BKH seemingly being 'there to help' but not wanting to get their shiny boots dirty.

Updated OS article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ing-kids-home-caylee-20111124,0,5338064.story

Apparently requested records still haven't been provided in full, according to ex-volunteers who requested them. And, of course, Eric Segura (aka Tim Segura/David Sears, etc) is claiming a smear campaign by the OS.

My only surprise, and disappointment, was that the reporter didn't write a more in-depth article or asked more questions. But hopefully that will be forthcoming. :).

Updated OS article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ing-kids-home-caylee-20111124,0,5338064.story

Apparently requested records still haven't been provided in full, according to ex-volunteers who requested them. And, of course, Eric Segura (aka Tim Segura/David Sears, etc) is claiming a smear campaign by the OS.

My only surprise, and disappointment, was that the reporter didn't write a more in-depth article or asked more questions. But hopefully that will be forthcoming. :).[/QUOTE

I'm pretty sure that not even one stone will be left unturned and I can't wait for this sham to be fully exposed. Thanks What'sThatClue.

Updated OS article:

My only surprise, and disappointment, was that the reporter didn't write a more in-depth article or asked more questions. But hopefully that will be forthcoming. :).
The article only states that a few have left the group but I'd bet my bottom dollar there are many more.
It still remains to be seen just exactly what this group is up to. Something is very untoward here. Reading between the lines in the article it seems that persons who are not members of BKH are not permitted to undertake any sort of work at the site ...huh?
Quote from the piece: "several volunteers came forward with complaints about the charity in October, claiming that Segura, who the Orlando volunteers hadn't met, had been overly secretive".
I note that this article is also written by Jeff Weiner, the target of the tirade on BKH's site several weeks ago. Seems he's not backing off. Go Jeff! expose them for what they are.

The article only states that a few have left the group but I'd bet my bottom dollar there are many more.
It still remains to be seen just exactly what this group is up to. Something is very untoward here. Reading between the lines in the article it seems that persons who are not members of BKH are not permitted to undertake any sort of work at the site ...huh?
Quote from the piece: "several volunteers came forward with complaints about the charity in October, claiming that Segura, who the Orlando volunteers hadn't met, had been overly secretive".
I note that this article is also written by Jeff Weiner, the target of the tirade on BKH's site several weeks ago. Seems he's not backing off. Go Jeff! expose them for what they are.

BBM. Last time I looked, the property had not been sold to anyone so BKH really can't dictate who goes where down there:floorlaugh: Personally, I wouldn't want to be around anyone(BKH, certain others) that raises my red flag.

It will be very interesting to see if any progress is made on Suburban. With re-zoning and other issues with the HOA, I doubt anything will be built down there.

Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving!:seeya:

I do not think many other volunteers left since there were not many to begin with.:floorlaugh:
On BKH website, previous pics (now removed) depicted six volunteers. Four of them left , the remaining two were Eddie DelValle and one other guy. Suspect a DelValle sidekick.

BBM. Last time I looked, the property had not been sold to anyone so BKH really can't dictate who goes where down there:floorlaugh: Personally, I wouldn't want to be around anyone(BKH, certain others) that raises my red flag.

It will be very interesting to see if any progress is made on Suburban. With re-zoning and other issues with the HOA, I doubt anything will be built down there.

Unless BKH is leasing the property (and there's never been any indication of that but who knows), only the owner can dictate who does what on a property. Are there any No Trespassing signs? And remember, there is a public right of way. In my city (about 30 miles from the site) the public right of way is the first 12 feet from the street. It might be less there. But in any event, my point is that a contract to purchase does not an owner make until the closing.

As Well Done said, "go Jeff go!". And I'll add, keep digging deeper and deeper, Jeff. There's a wealth of info out there.

My greatest concern with this (if I am reading it correctly - please feel free to offer your own opinion on it) is that, whether they are an organization the A's are associated with or not, it appears somebody believes they are able to lay sole claim to Caylee. That is simply not right.

I do not think many other volunteers left since there were not many to begin with.:floorlaugh:
On BKH website, previous pics (now removed) depicted six volunteers. Four of them left , the remaining two were Eddie DelValle and one other guy. Suspect a DelValle sidekick.
:floorlaugh:
I hadn't thought of it that way.
BKH - two men, a dog and a cookie jar. :floorlaugh:

My greatest concern with this (if I am reading it correctly - please feel free to offer your own opinion on it) is that, whether they are an organization the A's are associated with or not, it appears somebody believes they are able to lay sole claim to Caylee. That is simply not right.

There has to be some kind of a connection in writing between the 2 parties. CA, in part, owns the rights to Caylee's name-and to this day, I do not see FCA fighting her for anything-yet-Strange if you ask me, you'd think her attorneys would stop it after the verdict, but they didn't. Anyways, When the A's went tooling down to Suburban and met up with EDV in those t-shirts, claiming they didn't know all that was going on. Really? I'm not being snarky, just honest here-I do not think the A's 'bought into' this BKH foundation. I think it's the other way around-I think the A's are allowing this to happen because they thought they'd get a forever memorial, lay more claim to the property in part and start collecting some % anytime Caylee's name is mentioned or any possible Gov. revenues related to Caylee. They never thought of this public backlash. They seem to go bottom of the barrel when it comes to foundation people. :waitasec:

There has to be some kind of a connection in writing between the 2 parties. CA, in part, owns the rights to Caylee's name-and to this day, I do not see FCA fighting her for anything-yet-Strange if you ask me, you'd think her attorneys would stop it after the verdict, but they didn't. Anyways, When the A's went tooling down to Suburban and met up with EDV in those t-shirts, claiming they didn't know all that was going on. Really? I'm not being snarky, just honest here-I do not think the A's 'bought into' this BKH foundation. I think it's the other way around-I think the A's are allowing this to happen because they thought they'd get a forever memorial, lay more claim to the property in part and start collecting some % anytime Caylee's name is mentioned or any possible Gov. revenues related to Caylee. They never thought of this public backlash. They seem to go bottom of the barrel when it comes to foundation people. :waitasec:

You can't copywrite a common name. The A's have registered the foundation names and "Justice for Caylee" but it is limited to specific items (i.e. t-shirts, stickers, etc.). And their copywrite is only good for so long if they do not actively use it for products they wish to sell. KC is still Caylee's mother and the A's are still "only" her grandparents which gives them no rights as far as Caylee is concerned....only KC can give that to them, I believe. jmo

A trademark for the name "Caylee Anthony" was applied for in May, specifying use for t-shirts. But none of the paperwork shows any name other than Lippman's, including the lines 'applicant' and 'owner of mark' (which was entered as Lippman Law Offices, P.A.). Nothing has been granted to date - they were sent a letter asking for more information 9/6/2011 and have 6mos to reply before it's abandoned.

A trademark for the name "Caylee Anthony" was applied for in May, specifying use for t-shirts. But none of the paperwork shows any name other than Lippman's, including the lines 'applicant' and 'owner of mark' (which was entered as Lippman Law Offices, P.A.). Nothing has been granted to date - they were sent a letter asking for more information 9/6/2011 and have 6mos to reply before it's abandoned.

I'm wondering if that application was filed immediately so at that time no one but the Anthony's could prosper from any distribution of materials during the trial and immediately after. If I remember right, the application was done to prevent Caylee's face from appearing on all kinds of cheap items that could be hawked like tourist items during the trial.
Now, four or five months later I'm not sure there is even a market for "Caylee" items. We all hold her in our hearts and don't think we aspire to have her face on the pencil or coffee mug we use every day do we?

Thanks for the link. OMG! they are going to name the footbridge after Pooh:waitasec:. I think whoever owns the copyright to that(is it Disney or is it Knotts, I forget) is going to raise more than a question about that little idea, copyright infringement comes to mind. Besides, that's in pretty sad taste, considering a Pooh blanket was found with Caylee. They also want to buy up the property across the street for a parking lot and playground?
Insanity; it not only runs, it practically gallops:floorlaugh:

Disney, and the Trust that governs other aspects of the entity that is the Pooh story and characters, do not look kindly on people usurping their creations, and intellectual property, without permission. If BKH does NOT have permission, nor has paid the fees to use the Pooh aspect, they could end up in crap-creek without a paddle, and drowning in a whirlpool of legal fees.

Disney, and the Trust that governs other aspects of the entity that is the Pooh story and characters, do not look kindly on people usurping their creations, and intellectual property, without permission. If BKH does NOT have permission, nor has paid the fees to use the Pooh aspect, they could end up in crap-creek without a paddle, and drowning in a whirlpool of legal fees.

I'd imagine Disney would NOT agree to any part of this at all. I realize the name Pooh is just that, but we all know the direct connection-sure doesn't mean, you know, something having to do with a certain odor.

Thanks for the link to the letter by the HOA attorney. I know those attorneys are paid by retainer, but this is something out of the norm for them. If they have to go to a court hearing over this, I hope the residents realize it's their Dues that are paying for this and, hate to say it, but in time these same residents may wind up with an increase in their Dues payment/their Assesment fees, if any-that is, if the situation gets out of hand and court is the only way to fight it. Let's just hope this all stops before it begins. Personally, I don't think BKH has a leg to stand on. Anyone who can't open their books and show what is what in honesty is hiding something and should be stopped and dealt with-and I'm sure they are being looked into by the proper authorities.

Caylee's name. Yes, it is a common name, but I wonder why FCA's attorneys aren't stepping into this to stop it. It's obvious who the supposed memorial is named for. These opportunists that crawl out of their rock to prey on tragedy; IDK, but it is sickening.

Nothing much has been happening with this group, apparently. No news, no closing on the property (none posted in public records anyway), nothing.

The mention of the 2012 "Summit" has been removed from their site (a few days ago), the mention of volunteers in Oregon and Washington searching has been removed, tho I think it's still on their FB. A couple recent tweets that have nothing to do with missing/abused children or their plans for the walkway. Nothing to keep donations coming in, nothing to update donors.

Wonder what's going on? Are they fading off into the sunset or what? Are volunteers still cleaning up the site? Or has that stopped too? Or...is there anyone even leaving things at the remains site anymore?

Strange, just strange. Jmo.

Ps...nothing even on the County zoning agenda yet either for rezoning the property.

I also wonder what's going on with the complaint filed by the HOA....

Just seems to me that this group is...stagnant for now.

(why am I not surprised?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back