Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

I'm guessing, too, that if the A's just went on with their lives in a normal manner this would not be a problem within the neighborhood because eventually everything will calm down. But it appears one of the A's likes the "put it in your face and rub your nose in it" type of attitude. Not caring who it affects and are we not familiar with this type of behavior from the past. They really do not care what the neighborhood wants which makes them the worst of the worst when you belong to an HOA.

I am glad to see those neighbors finally speaking up and banding together to have a say in what is going on in that neighborhood today. It appears they have all been quite tolerant of the A's up until this time and now it is time to lay out those cards on the table. If the A's do not like it, tell them to get a condo.

If they want to continue to stay in the neighborhood. Tell them to get a memorial plaque for the pool or one of those historical plaques you can put on your home that says "Home of the Mother of the Year 2008". jmo

This!!

I'm still really shocked that Cindy sees Caylee's remains as nothing more than a shell?? That she sees nothing wrong with Caylee's beautiful face and body decomposing in a swamp and animals tearing that precious babies body apart? It still haunts me to know what Caylee went through in those woods.

Now Cindy is convinced that Caylee drowned. Okay. So like you said... why not build their own little memorial at their pool? That is where Caylee died. That was the place she took her very last breath? Not the place she was just a "shell." :banghead::banghead:

I will never be convinced that Cindy believes Caylee died in that pool until she takes it down. There is no way a loving grandmother would be able to ever swim in that pool again after her precious granddaughter died in it.

This!!

I'm still really shocked that Cindy sees Caylee's remains as nothing more than a shell?? That she sees nothing wrong with Caylee's beautiful face and body decomposing in a swamp and animals tearing that precious babies body apart? It still haunts me to know what Caylee went through in those woods.

Now Cindy is convinced that Caylee drowned. Okay. So like you said... why not build their own little memorial at their pool? That is where Caylee died. That was the place she took her very last breath? Not the place she was just a "shell." :banghead::banghead:

I will never be convinced that Cindy believes Caylee died in that pool until she takes it down. There is no way a loving grandmother would be able to ever swim in that pool again after her precious granddaughter died in it.

BBM - Agree 100 percent. My Daughter and her Husband had their bathroom redone. The grout and tile was installed yesterday so they couldn't walk through the hallway to get to the rest of the house. They decided to stay in one of the hotels here that have an indoor pool but when they called the Hotel informed them that the pool was shut down for maintenance. My DD told my Husband and he informed my DD that the pool was closed because a little boy drowned in it last week. MY DD and SIL(son in law) said that they would never be able to go to that hotel and swim in the pool knowing that a child drowned in it. They stayed at a different hotel. I don't know how CA could even put a toe into that pool of theirs, if it had been mine I would have taken an axe to it but then again, CA probably knows the truth of what happened and the pool is just another innocent victim.
(On a side note, yes, DD and SIL they could have stayed with us and we asked them to but they wanted to swim. I don't have a pool. I would have been more than happy to have squirted them outside with the garden hose!)

They also added this a couple of a days to their website front page.

"Bring Kids Home has Active Missing Child Searches In Different States If Interested in Joining a Search Team"

Wonder where that might be.

It now states:
Active Missing Child Searches in Oregon and Washington Volunteer Here if Available For Part Time Searching - Other States Also

http://www.bringkidshome.org/

Thanks for the link. OMG! they are going to name the footbridge after Pooh:waitasec:. I think whoever owns the copyright to that(is it Disney or is it Knotts, I forget) is going to raise more than a question about that little idea, copyright infringement comes to mind. Besides, that's in pretty sad taste, considering a Pooh blanket was found with Caylee. They also want to buy up the property across the street for a parking lot and playground?
Insanity; it not only runs, it practically gallops:floorlaugh:

It now states:
Active Missing Child Searches in Oregon and Washington Volunteer Here if Available For Part Time Searching - Other States Also

http://www.bringkidshome.org/

Oh my, I guess after reading our critique on WS, they took our hint (again) and made it a tiny teeny bit more believable in their opinion. :floorlaugh:

That said , I am sure there are some active searches in OR and WA plus other States. Sadly there always are. But am pretty confident that BKH has nothing to do with those searches nor with the organization of these searches.

Pls note, they also took BKH out of the new statement as was in the previous one where they claimed ownership of those searches.

This!!

I'm still really shocked that Cindy sees Caylee's remains as nothing more than a shell??
That she sees nothing wrong with Caylee's beautiful face and body decomposing in a swamp and animals tearing that precious babies body apart? It still haunts me to know what Caylee went through in those woods.

If my memory serves me right, and that means I could be wrong, but didn't CA tell Dr. Phil that it was KC who felt that once Caylee died she was just a shell. Unless JB disclosed that to CA before the trial how would CA know that? jmo

Oh my, I guess after reading our critique on WS, they took our hint (again) and made it a tiny teeny bit more believable in their opinion. :floorlaugh:

That said , I am sure there are some active searches in OR and WA plus other States. Sadly there always are. But am pretty confident that BKH has nothing to do with those searches nor with the organization of these searches.

Pls note, they also took BKH out of the new statement as was in the previous one where they claimed ownership of those searches.

It may be the way I read their aims and intentions, but I keep getting the feeling they've never been actively involved in ANY search.
They seem to want us to believe that they are prepared to assist in other ways (spiritually or emotionally perhaps) but wouldn't necessarily want to get their feet wet.
It's always this 'we are ready to assist' angle.
On their FB page they claim some sort of involvement in the location of three kids (siblings I think), but don't say what their involvement was!

This!!

bbm, agree, especially in light of the fact CA/GA had FCA's car crushed within days of the verdict. I'm not saying Caylee necessarily died in that trunk, but she sure as heck was transported around in that trunk IMO even though the jurors did not believe that.

Why not keep a perfectly good car, that of course only had the same stains in the trunk that were already in the car when it was bought for LA some years back, and just had a "trash" bag in it for a few weeks? All they had to do was clean up some fingerprint dust and maybe some other crime scene tech residue........ no reason to NOT keep that perfectly good car. or donate it to Goodwill or some charity that could use a perfectly good car.

Unless of course someone(s) told a few mis-truths (imagine that!!) at trial when they TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that all of those trunk stains in the evidence photos were already in that car when they bought it (although I think LA only said some of the stains were there), and unless they believed Caylee's "shell" actually rode around back there for a few days..... why else would they have that car crushed immediately? Wonder if GA/Lippman could still smell the death odor when they picked up that car and had it towed to the tow yard and crushed that day?????

IMO, MOO. etc.

It may be the way I read their aims and intentions, but I keep getting the feeling they've never been actively involved in ANY search.
They seem to want us to believe that they are prepared to assist in other ways (spiritually or emotionally perhaps) but wouldn't necessarily want to get their feet wet.
It's always this 'we are ready to assist' angle.
On their FB page they claim some sort of involvement in the location of three kids (siblings I think), but don't say what their involvement was!

Man, you got that right. They are in the wrong professional field IMO. They seem to be more suited in running somebody's political campaign. Their forte is in vagueness, grandiose dream schemes and empty promises.

O! M! G! I clicked on the link to see what the "other states" were and read the volunteer form. It seems they aren't actually looking for volunteers to go out searching for missing children. They are looking for volunteers to do General Research utilizing the internet, Web Link Research finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject, Posting and Blogging to build awareness and web traffic, Banner Promotions negotiating with webmasters to add our banner, Creating Donor lists-not fund raising directly but donor research, Fund Raising by Finding, Calling or E-mailing potential donors, Research and active field searches, and Special Skills of Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, Etc.. Seems to me they are looking for free workers for their organization more than they are to bring any kids home! :furious:

O! M! G! I clicked on the link to see what the "other states" were and read the volunteer form. It seems they aren't actually looking for volunteers to go out searching for missing children. They are looking for volunteers to do General Research utilizing the internet, Web Link Research finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject, Posting and Blogging to build awareness and web traffic, Banner Promotions negotiating with webmasters to add our banner, Creating Donor lists-not fund raising directly but donor research, Fund Raising by Finding, Calling or E-mailing potential donors, Research and active field searches, and Special Skills of Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, Etc.. Seems to me they are looking for free workers for their organization more than they are to bring any kids home! :furious:

Hmmmm...that sounds like what GA and LA posted on their FB when Caylee was "missing"

Hmmmm...that sounds like what GA and LA posted on their FB when Caylee was "missing"

Yes! It is definately not a form for volunteers who will be out in the field walking through the muck looking for a missing child. They want someone to play on the computer monitoring sites such as ours and the OS, reading blogs and posts and getting a sense of the public reaction so they can alter their wordings and plans accordingly. They aren't concerned with bringing kids home. They are concerned with bringing money in. TM and TES bring kids home.

BKH wants volunteers to research people, to get said people to donate money for their cause. In order to donate shouldn't BKH be specific in their activities with dates, times, locations..if not then couldn't or wouldn't this be considered some type of fraudulent activity?????

BKH wants volunteers to research people, to get said people to donate money for their cause. In order to donate shouldn't BKH be specific in their activities with dates, times, locations..if not then couldn't or wouldn't this be considered some type of fraudulent activity?????
BKH saw the Anthony's coming IMO.
Hey G & C, no need to go looking for the Nigerians: BKH, which has its own little agenda, sniffed you from a mile away when the money started flowing to you.
Should we care? Serves you right.

BKH saw the Anthony's coming IMO.
Hey G & C, no need to go looking for the Nigerians: BKH, which has its own little agenda, sniffed you from a mile away when the money started flowing to you.
Should we care? Serves you right.

Bring Kids Home? More like Bilking Kind Hearts!

Last night of their FB page I noticed someone asking how to get in contact with their officers/staff. Someone else asked them have they tried emailing thru their website. Did any one see this? Today it's been deleted.

Makes on go hmmmmm....more than once.

jmo

Last night of their FB page I noticed someone asking how to get in contact with their officers/staff. Someone else asked them have they tried emailing thru their website. Did any one see this? Today it's been deleted.

Makes on go hmmmmm....more than once.

jmo

HI Sparky, Yes, I saw both posts you mention on their FB page last night, and, as you say, Lo' and Behold BOTH are now gone!! These folks are so shady with all of their constant revisions on their Bring Kids Home page and deleting people's FB posts. REAL shady if you ask me. If you are legit, just answer the questions, and STOP changing your website.

I really hope the Orlando Sentinel keeps on this group, especially about the Memorial Walkway, but someone needs to just investigate them in general. No one should be donating to a charity that blows in the wind like this group does. :maddening: :maddening:

IMO, MOO, etc.

HI Sparky, Yes, I saw both posts you mention on their FB page last night, and, as you say, Lo' and Behold BOTH are now gone!! These folks are so shady with all of their constant revisions on their Bring Kids Home page and deleting people's FB posts. REAL shady if you ask me. If you are legit, just answer the questions, and STOP changing your website.

I really hope the Orlando Sentinel keeps on this group, especially about the Memorial Walkway, but someone needs to just investigate them in general. No one should be donating to a charity that blows in the wind like this group does. :maddening: :maddening:

IMO, MOO, etc.

This is so true! I have done some work in the past years raising money for an organization that helps children and it is part of their norm to always offer to send them a form that shows how much of every donation is spent on running the organization and how much goes to do the actual charity work. It is not a secret that it costs money to run a charity. But it should always be made public knowledge how that money is being spent. If you are hiding the information, it must not be good for the donors. JMO.

I'm guessing, too, that if the A's just went on with their lives in a normal manner this would not be a problem within the neighborhood because eventually everything will calm down. But it appears one of the A's likes the "put it in your face and rub your nose in it" type of attitude. Not caring who it affects and are we not familiar with this type of behavior from the past. They really do not care what the neighborhood wants which makes them the worst of the worst when you belong to an HOA.

I am glad to see those neighbors finally speaking up and banding together to have a say in what is going on in that neighborhood today. It appears they have all been quite tolerant of the A's up until this time and now it is time to lay out those cards on the table. If the A's do not like it, tell them to get a condo.

If they want to continue to stay in the neighborhood. Tell them to get a memorial plaque for the pool or one of those historical plaques you can put on your home that says "Home of the Mother of the Year 2008". jmo

Anything's better than Elvis impersonators and scam charities polluting the area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8
Back