Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

I challenge BKH to show proof that they've been before even one regulatory agency, and to further name all "regulatory agencies" they 're referring to in their statement regarding education.

C'mon, BKH, name 'em. You put this out there, now follow it up.

I challenge BKH to show proof that they've been before even one regulatory agency, and to further name all "regulatory agencies" they 're referring to in their statement regarding education.

C'mon, BKH, name 'em. You put this out there, now follow it up.

To further the challenge I wonder if they can tell us how many parks/memorials have been erected to remember a child who has been murdered by their own mother and/or has drowned accidently and never reported by the child's mom. Not sure what type of reflection would be going on between a mother and child at this site. I mean really what could you say to your child while visiting....."I'll try to be a better mother and throw you away like trash...."?

Plus another ugly fact. KC is out of jail and there is nothing stopping her from becoming a frequent visitor to this site. How many parents would want to expose their child to her sitting there reading a book? You can't stop her from going there if she chooses. jmo

The cross is back up. There are locals that are not going to just let this organization take over Caylee's sight.
I hope they continue to stand thier ground in reguards to BKH. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new.../Caylee-Anthony-makeshift-memorial-dismantled

The two sides agreed Sunday to remove items from the woods and start a new memorial along the public right-of-way.

Well, perhaps they'd do well to get permission from the county. I don't think anything like this can be put on the public right of way. JMO Maybe if it was a small memorial? I'm not sure. But in our nearby county/city, even garage sale signs are taboo without a permit.

Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida

I'm still keeping an eye out. :websleuther: And it occurred to me...according to what BKH has posted on their website (as posted above), I assume we can look forward to seeing a tax return for 2011, eh? Gotta wait a couple months tho. Sigh.

The property has still not closed--just checked the Orange County Property Appraiser's website. At this rate maybe it'll be another year until it closes....let's see, I'm betting (pulling a number out of my hat! lol) on, say, December 25, 2012, like kinda a Christmas present to themselves. :floorlaugh: (kidding, of course...'cause that's a legal holiday). You get my drift tho? What's the hold up, I wonder? :waitasec:

Also, has anyone been by the site lately? Has the cross been replaced? Are they still cleaning up the site? I haven't had enough time to drive down there lately...

I'm still keeping an eye out. :websleuther: And it occurred to me...according to what BKH has posted on their website (as posted above), I assume we can look forward to seeing a tax return for 2011, eh? Gotta wait a couple months tho. Sigh.

The property has still not closed--just checked the Orange County Property Appraiser's website. At this rate maybe it'll be another year until it closes....let's see, I'm betting (pulling a number out of my hat! lol) on, say, December 25, 2012, like kinda a Christmas present to themselves. :floorlaugh: (kidding, of course...'cause that's a legal holiday). You get my drift tho? What's the hold up, I wonder? :waitasec:

Also, has anyone been by the site lately? Has the cross been replaced? Are they still cleaning up the site? I haven't had enough time to drive down there lately...

Thanks for doing this. It is good to know someone is watching what they are doing. jmo

I was thinking more like Santa coming down the chimney and leaving it for them. Oh wait....they don't have a chimney:floorlaugh:

Maybe they are using us as editors. I wonder which "mystery" regulatory agency their using for all this good advice? Apparently the agency wishes to remain anonymous to protect themselves from obvious criticism. This is getting ridiculous.
Could be how they were able to finagle "grants". You tell one agency one thing...you tell another agency something else...you apply and get your money. If this is for real, one agency may not know what the other agency is doing. Or they're selling it as a concept...a place to remember "missing" loved ones while communing with nature.
Can't believe I just typed that.

The cross is back up. There are locals that are not going to just let this organization take over Caylee's sight.
I hope they continue to stand thier ground in reguards to BKH. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new.../Caylee-Anthony-makeshift-memorial-dismantled

If I remember correctly George was sneaking out at night and removing crosses from the dump site. The person kept making them and George kept taking them. The people leaving the crosses decided to put another cross at the site then they waited to see who was taking them. It was George, they snapped a picture of him in his SUV and he chased them down.

IMO

I remember that. It was a wild night. Police called and all.

I remember that. It was a wild night. Police called and all.

Isn't it odd when money could potentially be made at that horrible site, the As walked down there with matching Caylee Tshirts, balloons, and a camera treating it like a party? They didn't even want a cross down there before the latest scam about building a memorial at the dump site.

IMO

Makes you wonder what the A's would have done if a memorial cross had been placed in front of their yard after the trial was over or even now?

Makes you wonder what the A's would have done if a memorial cross had been placed in front of their yard after the trial was over or even now?

My guess, it would be snatched immediately by GA/CA/FCA or LA, beaten into smithereens in the back yard then tossed in the trash.

IMO

Isn't it odd when money could potentially be made at that horrible site, the As walked down there with matching Caylee Tshirts, balloons, and a camera treating it like a party? They didn't even want a cross down there before the latest scam about building a memorial at the dump site.

IMO

Maybe they should just build a memorial in their back yard, next to the pool. It's already fenced in. CA could sell koolaid and within a very short time most of Orlando will believe as CA does that Caylee drowned. You would think they would want the memorial "close to home." jmo

I need to sit on my hands on this brick upside the head business, for I swear I would be apt to put a couple of real good message to those '3 judges'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back