Group searching abandoned mines for Susan Powell

The searchers ARE using cameras in mines...........2 mines so far.
Silver mines..........
TALK NOW JP!
My bet is He probably reads here!!!

JP fake crying sniffles video shown............
smores and stuff like that

he sounds so stupid listening to him again

wife killers story about death to a child

a therapist saying no warning about jp homecidal thought........premeditated

jp made some motions to be the husband that Susan wanted...........just a show

fight over money issues..........JP didn't help.
In other words sounds like jp was and is just a bum living off wife and now dad?

accountant, photography.....made no money, alittle money being a real estate agent
and a web site over seer

no camping trip at midnight in freezing weather..............

logic to an illogically story

never told where he went camping

Boy scouts were out there, slept with milk, worse night they had ever seen.

The child supposedly said that to the police when Susan went missing.

So the police have a child saying that his mother is IN a mine in December.

Yet they don't search the mines and get upset when volunteers decide to?

Everything else we already knew... Josh Powell said a mine would be the perfect place to put a body. That's why WE have all wanted mines searched and have been mapping out the most likely ones...which would be the most accessible in December.

What is wrong with this picture....[/quote]

BBM

None of this has ever made sense to me. :waitasec: They couldn't search the mines at the time because of weather, once the weather broke, they didn't have the resources. I don't know if Cox family was told what little son said, but if they did know, the friends and family should have started working on the mechanicals and the financial side of it a long, long time ago. The friends could have come up with many ways to generate funds for searching many mines...and would have had no problem doing it. IMO They would have had months to prepare. :( :twocents:

I can't remember if it was ever outed who he said this to....anyone? John? Tim? TIA

I am so glad they are searching for Susan, this is the first I heard of the searches in the mines :)

I think of Susan daily.......

I am so glad they are searching for Susan, this is the first I heard of the searches in the mines :)

I think of Susan daily.......

I think of her daily too....I just pray this child is right, in saying, his Mom is in the mine.....The child may have lost a mom, but hopefully, when he is older, he can live with the notion, that he found his Mom.....God gave us children for a reason.....Not only are the children innocent, but 99.9% of the time, they tell you what they saw, what they heard, or what they know.....God bless all the little children.......

IMO, whatever the children said at the time of Susan's disappearance is most likely to be the most accurate. I have just been popping in periodically for any updates and got more interested again when I heard that the mines were being searched.

It is just me, but I do think LE botched this case early on. I am usually a staunch LE supporter (late husband was retired LE, and I worked in LE for 10 years), but sometimes I just cannot be and this is one of those times.

I just keep remembering the old saying about "Out of the mouth of babes comes the innocent truth."

GB all of the searchers!

MOO

I hate knowing that sniveling thing is still free, praying every day Susan will be found and there can be some kind of justice for her children and family.
I hold onto the thought that in her sons early formative years she was with them and they will always know how much their mother loved and cared for them. He may think they are "his sons" but IMO they will turn out to be Susans!

VB

I am hopeful that even if Susan is not found, that this can be one of those cases that LE eventually decides to go ahead and take their chances with a prosecution. Sometimes they (LE) have to take a chance in these cases, when and if they feel they know what happened, and hope the jury can see it as well. Am hoping the same for Stacey Peterson one of these days.

son says mom in MINEl looking for 'crystals'

large search now in mines

more to come....talking about missing baby with dad (Jackson Miller)

I found this

On April 12 the National Enquirer reported a 'bombshell development' in the case - Susan's child, they say, told police "Mommy's in a mine looking for crystals." Around the same time that information was released an anonymous source told ABC 4 that Josh once said if he ever had to dispose of a body, he would do so in a mine. (See slideshow below for National Enquirer article).
West Valley Police detectives were not able to be reached Friday for comment.

Examiner.com received the same information in February about the child stating his mommy was in a mine looking for crystals. David Wright, writer for The National Enquirer, confirmed the same person, who wished to remain anonymous, also contacted him.

She told Examiner.com in an email that she believed the information was presented to police. She also said she believed releasing the information to police could hinder the investigation.
http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...d-the-world-haleigh-cummings-and-susan-powell

Out of the mouth of babes!

I do hope they are scouring those mines...How many miles did JP put on that rental car..

From West Valley City UT to Laramie WY is
Total Travel Estimate: 5 hours 45 minutes / 397.46 miles

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wes...2z=82070&2y=US&2l=41.2453&2g=-105.6922&2v=ZIP

I used zip codes google gave me...I don't know how accurate this would be..How long was JP allegedly camping? When did he allegedly leave and what time did he return???

I do hope LE are checking....checking....checking...JMHO

Where is Susan???

What do we know about silver mines?
Are they dry? water logged?
Cold? Hot?
Wild life, fish live in them?
The only thing I have read is that they are deep and dangerous.
How well would Susan's body be preserved?
Or after all this time would it be gone?

:praying::praying::praying:

Prayers for Susan and her family and friends, and prayers for the searchers.

It is just a matter of time before Josh is sniveling on our televisions again, all guilty as sin, IMO.

Susan wants very much to be found and for her sons to know she'd never leave them. I hope the searchers can feel her with them guiding them to the right place.

I found this

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...d-the-world-haleigh-cummings-and-susan-powell

Out of the mouth of babes!

I do hope they are scouring those mines...How many miles did JP put on that rental car..

From West Valley City UT to Laramie WY is
Total Travel Estimate: 5 hours 45 minutes / 397.46 miles

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Wes...2z=82070&2y=US&2l=41.2453&2g=-105.6922&2v=ZIP

I used zip codes google gave me...I don't know how accurate this would be..How long was JP allegedly camping? When did he allegedly leave and what time did he return???

I do hope LE are checking....checking....checking...JMHO

Where is Susan???

We don't really know the exact miles on the rental. A couple hundred miles, IIRC. He could have been half way to pappa by the time the snow starting falling in SLC. My experience, is that they keep I-84 pretty much clear at all times. Between the 12/6 & 12/7 it snowed less than an inch in both Boise and SLC. It was just really cold out and I believe there was snow already on the ground from previous snows.

According to JP, he left around 12:30 AM and returned in the late afternoon...early evening around 5 or 6 PM.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSLC/2009/12/7/DailyHistory.html

There has been no updates on line about the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back