GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I despise TM I don't want to make fun of her handicap! That happened while she was just a child!! :( I'm liking the comments because they refer to her booting SM up the backside for misbehaving. But then, she could have done with a good boot up the backside too!! lol

Regarding the moon phases: I do think she might have googled them to see which night would be the brightest for the purpose of killing HE. However, isn’t Moonchild the title HE used on her Twitter page? Maybe she was trying to find HE’s twitter account and went down an internet rabbit hole?

ae429468_23k96hl.gif
to WS Brooklyngirl (I grew up in The Bronx)
Hi fellow New Yorker!!

As much as I despise TM I don't want to make fun of her handicap! That happened while she was just a child!! :( I'm liking the comments because they refer to her booting SM up the backside for misbehaving. But then, she could have done with a good boot up the backside too!! lol
She is missing half a foot...that does not make her disabled. it is not half as crippling as her personality.

Hi friend! The app doesn’t work anymore, I did the same thing thinking I was locked out. I battled Tapatalk, and lost. Reset my darn password a dozen times, finally realized it was a new WS site that isn’t compatible
FWIW, the new site comes up great on my phone. It must be a .mobi, because it's sized perfectly. It's also much easier to navigate than when it was on Tapatalk.

Sorry, I know this probably isn't relevant to whatever y'all are talking about now, but dang! Everybody stop posting for like 15 minutes, PLEASE! I'm so close to getting caught up. ;)

Was that Tammy's daughter who walked in and sat down, now Tammy is standing over her talking to her?

Now the two woman are talking to the blonde girl and Tammy walked away.

Where is Tammy's cane? Doesn't she need assistance walking around? She apparently needed help getting to her fridge ... why aren't there more texts shown asking someone to get something from another part of the house for her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500