GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching TM walk up to her daughter and fix her hair and act so loving is really sickening after what her attorney's just intimated about her and those disgusting texts. Can only imagine what the Elvis's would give to have Heather back and be able to love on her. Sad, sad, sad.

Watching TM walk up to her daughter and fix her hair and act so loving is really sickening after what her attorney's just intimated about her and those disgusting texts. Can only imagine what the Elvis's would give to have Heather back and be able to love on her. Sad, sad, sad.
If it is her daughter I guess her showing up in the court room means she is not getting called to the stand. Although I guess if the state wanted to call her they could and ask her about those messages.

Last edited:
Kadoober (McSassmouth), you are EN FUEGO! OMG, you're killing me. :D :D :D

lol! Outlandishly stupid cross examination really brings my snark front and center. You should hear the crap I've been muttering under my breath while I focus on busywork so I can listen to this mess.

That's what makes her look so crazy. Shes one giant living breathing contradiction!!<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
I've haven't seen Tammy interact this much with her lawyers on any other day. She was whispering up a storm in Casey Brown's ear earlier and then gesturing her arms while speaking with Greg McCollum. Earlier this morning she was holding up a note for them during a cross-examination. She's becoming a regular Perry Mason.

OMG did judge just make prosecution remove the picture of Heather from facing the jury?

There was a lot of arms being waved by judge, prosecution and defense before that.

I think they should set it up to face Tammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500