GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would give anything to have seen Sidney's face when he was informed of her verdict and sentencing. If he has any brains at all he will now cut a deal and plead guilty to kidnapping and murder. He may even be given less of a sentence than she was.
Surely it would be stupid of him to go along with his kidnapping trial after learning what happened with his lovely MRS. .. I hope he grows a conscience and helps put Heather to rest finally ...

LOL, I was posting almost the same while you were. My thoughts exactly.

I was thinking the same as you two. I hope they added the part about how fast the verdict was reached. Remember, on his 1st trial, there was a "friend" of Truslow on the jury and such a biased (IMO) judge. He may not be as lucky next time.

imho

It’s 30 years no parole on the kidnapping. The verdict was actually almost an hour earlier but it took that long to get her ready to come back - you can’t see it but my eyes are rolling so far back into my head right now.

Then that sounds like other than maybe wanting to see those things they called out to just confirm their own thoughts, the jury was of the same mind from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500