GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #5

Millard's most recent charge is in connection with a fight at Millhaven on July 11, 2021. He was charged along with a man named Clayton Sumner with assault causing bodily harm on Sean Trites, a fellow inmate.

Court heard the stabbing left Trites with his shirt torn and blood-soaked, cuts to his neck and left shoulder and a puncture wound to his abdomen.

A doctor who saw Trites the next day, reopening his chest to treat fresh bleeding around his heart, testified the injury was potentially life-threatening, Justice Geoffrey Griffin told the court.

Both Millard and Sumner were also charged with possession of a "3.5-inch, jail-made metal stabbing weapon" for the purpose of committing an offence, said the judge.

Millard's most recent charge is in connection with a fight at Millhaven on July 11, 2021. He was charged along with a man named Clayton Sumner with assault causing bodily harm on Sean Trites, a fellow inmate.

Court heard the stabbing left Trites with his shirt torn and blood-soaked, cuts to his neck and left shoulder and a puncture wound to his abdomen.

A doctor who saw Trites the next day, reopening his chest to treat fresh bleeding around his heart, testified the injury was potentially life-threatening, Justice Geoffrey Griffin told the court.

Both Millard and Sumner were also charged with possession of a "3.5-inch, jail-made metal stabbing weapon" for the purpose of committing an offence, said the judge.

Nice, another "guilty" to add to his collection. Sentencing will be on April 27th.

Nice, another "guilty" to add to his collection. Sentencing will be on April 27th.
He’s racking them up isn’t he? :rolleyes:

Interesting that this crime is on video and apparently shows him controlling the victim’s movements so that he can’t get away from the attack. Maybe it’s time to remove him from the general population before someone else loses their life while he continues to be a manipulative predator.

MOO

Serial killer Dellen Millard found guilty of assault in prison stabbing

Judge says video shows Millard 'controlled' movement of fellow inmate during attack
Millard represented himself in trial

Remind me to not hire DM to represent me if I get charged with a criminal offence. Perhaps he should consider a different jailhouse 'career'.

There is nothing to deter him from continuing his murderous activities. He gets a lovely outing where he is the centre of attention. He gets to hear his mom scoffing at those nasty Crown Attorneys. I'm sure he gets tons of computer time leading up to the trial. And what are the negative consequences even if he is found guilty?

It's really hard to tell from the witnesses so far, why Millard was not in his cell. It seems that those witnesses are just spewing what Millard told them to say, and that's not working out very well.
In this case looks like a move to medium security that had already been approved was revoked due to the incident. What a dummy.

In this case looks like a move to medium security that had already been approved was revoked due to the incident. What a dummy.
How does a convicted triple serial killer with an original 75 year sentence apply for, and be approved for, a move to a medium security prison in this country? Especially one as arrogant and unapologetic as DM who is still insisting he killed no one. As seen by the incident here, he shouldn’t even be with the general population in maximum security. This wasn’t even his fight. SMH

JuneBug67 do you have more info on that already-approved move to medium security?

It was just a quick blurb in this article, second last paragraph:

“Millard had made an application and been approved to move to a medium security facility prior to the stabbing incident, but that opportunity was subsequently quashed.”

“Millard had made an application and been approved to move to a medium security facility prior to the stabbing incident, but that opportunity was subsequently quashed.”
Thanks, that was an informative article!

Wow, this is really eye-opening for me. We heard this wasn't even the first "incident" he's been involved in since being incarcerated. So how the heck was he deemed to be a good candidate for an upgrade in facilities?

Really makes me fear that he actually could be released on parole one day. Maybe he's been getting mommy to grease some palms.

Gross.

...Noudga accepted a plea deal. Maintaining she was unaware she had helped Millard destroy and hide evidence connected to Tim’s murder, her accessory after the fact charge was dropped and in exchange she pleaded guilty to obstructing justice by wilfully destroying evidence — fingerprints — and was essentially sentenced to time-served.

Her DNA was registered with the national crime databank.

The Canadian Criminal Records Act says indictable offences — such as obstructing justice — can be eligible for a record suspension 10 years from the date of conviction. For Noudga, that would be Nov. 22, 2026.

If she applied and was successful...this would mean any search of the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) database would not show she had a criminal record or was issued a record suspension.

Not sure where to post some of this recent appeal news but DM has lost his appeal for his murder conviction on Wayne’s death.

Today, the TB appeal was denied. These two wastes of skin are continuing to waste taxpayer money... and further burden the victims families. Tommorrow is the LB appeal announcement

Ontario's top court dismisses Millard, Smich conviction appeals in murder of Hamilton's Tim Bosma​

As indicated above - the final appeal verdict for the Laura Babcock murder conviction was due today. This is the 3rd appeal, Wayne Millard's murder conviction being the first appeal, Tim Bosma's murder conviction being the 2nd appeal yesterday

As expected, all 3 convictions were upheld. Waste of time, waste of money, DM and MS, both wastes of skin.

RIP TB, LB, WM.
RIH DM and MS

Footnote - I wish it was WM picture in the middle... not DM...

Last edited:
As indicated above - the final appeal verdict for the Laura Babcock murder conviction was due today. This is the 3rd appeal, Wayne Millard's murder conviction being the first appeal, Tim Bosma's murder conviction being the 2nd appeal yesterday

As expected, all 3 convictions were upheld. Waste of time, waste of money, DM and MS, both wastes of skin.

RIP TB, LB, WM.
RIH DM and MS

Footnote - I wish it was WM picture in the middle... not DM...

How many appeals do these guys get? Surely they can't keep doing this.

This is the end of the line.
HOWEVER... due to the SCOC decision in 2022, DM and MS consecutive sentences of 25x3, will be reduced to 25x1 - served concurrently. LB, WM, then TB... same sentence if it were only 1 murder... I need to vomit...

SCOC decision on Consecutive Sentences exceeding 25yrs
Meaning, they’re getting out after 25 years?

And they’ve been incarcerated for what, almost ten of those years?

Am I reading this right? They could be free in 15 years?

Meaning, they’re getting out after 25 years?

And they’ve been incarcerated for what, almost ten of those years?

Am I reading this right? They could be free in 15 years?

There is no mandatory exit from prison after 25 yrs. They become eligible for full parole after 25 years, but it might not be granted. They might be in prison longer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back